• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Janie's Feet (Another True Experience)

sthallas1

True to my word, the following is another chapter in my true experiences with the wonderful size 5 1/2 feet of a past girlfriend (who will continue to refer to as Janie).

Well, we had been dating for a few weeks, and I had been able to sneak in a few tickles, but mainly just brief ones. I desperately desired to get my hands on those feet!!! It was summer, and she had been tanning. Janie was petite anyway, and those little feet were simply the most beautiful 5 1/2's I had ever seen.

Well, Janie had came by one Saturday, and we were out on the patio enjoying the sunshine and talking. She was wearing a pair of white shorts and a mid-driff shirt. Her stomach and legs looked very tan and smooth. Her feet were encased in a tiny pair of white Keds!! Well, I was dying to get at those soft little feet, so in conversation, I mentioned fantasy's or fetishes. Janie said she really didn't think she had a fetish. I finally released my secret and told her that I had a foot fetish. She said, " cool" and asked what I thought of hers. Well, she put them on my lap. I asked if I could take off her shoes and she said yes. As I was pulling the right one off, she jerked her feet away and said, " promise no tickling, I am extremely ticklish on my feet!". I said o.k. and she put her feet back on my lap.

I removed the right shoe and was again amazed at these tiny littly feet. They were perfect. Nice round heel, plump little toes painted a nice blue, high arch. They were still a little moist from the shoe, but not real sweaty. They were tan and probably the smoothes feet I have ever felt. As soon as the shoe cam off, she wiggled and spread her toes and arched and clenched her foot. WOW!!! She was killing me and didn't even know it.... I pulled the other one off, and just stared and these wiggling little feet in my lap!

I gently began to massage them, stretching the toes, and firmly rubbing the soles. They were sooooo soft, I wanted so bad to tickle the bottoms but didn't want to ruin future chances. I mentioned to her that her feet were very soft, and she said that she never went barefoot because her feet were VERY sensitive. She relaxed and let me rub and caress her feet. I rubbed the bottoms, and could feel her feet flinch and her leg muscles tense as I rubbed the arch and aroung the ball of the foot.... Well, needless to say, I became very aroused and she noticed this and said, "Did my feet do that??" I said yes and all she could say was , "cool, now I know how to get you fired up!!" She slowly began to rub around my lap with the bottom of her foot. Killing me!!!

Well, I took hold of her ankle and said, " just how ticklish are you?". I hadn't even touched her feet and she freaked..... She jerked her loose foot away, and leaned forward and grabbed the foot I had in my hand and began to panic!!! "Please don't tickle my feet, PLEASE... I can't stand, let go, please don't."

I said look, I will very lightly tickle your foot, and let's see how long you can stand it. When you say stop, I will. She still had panic in her eyes, but timidly agreed. I took my index finger and put in on her heel very lightly. Janie immediately clenched her toes and giggled lightly. I VERY lightly traced the outside of the sole moving towards the toes. Her reactions were WONDERFUL. She closed her eyes, and tensed her leg muscles. Her toes began to wiggle, and her foot clenched and stretched... She said through clenched teeth, " oh my god, that TICKLES, I don't know if I can stand it....." Giggling the whole time. I traced her toes, and she giggles and pulled back on her trapped foot. Her toes were wiggling wildly, and her foot was all over the place. When I finally lightly traced around the ball of the foot and down the arch, she went wild!!! She jerked hard, and pulled back almost falling out of the chair. Her foot went wild, arching and stretching. She began to laugh and giggle, begging me to stop saying, " It tickles, it tickles, stop, I can't stand it , please stop!!!"

Reluctantly I let her go. I was beyond aroused, and we continued with some pretty hot sex. She was amazed at how much her feet and tickling turned me on ....

So.... I have some more rememberences of this wonderful girl and her feet.. Anyone interested in the continued true adventures of Janie???

Spill the beans, dude! I'd love to hear all the juicy details of all the times you got to tickle her!

If you keep writing like that...then YES. I got aroused just reading it. :weird:

Great story. Please, post more of them.
I like stories wof ticklish girls with tiny feet.

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back