• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jasmine Shy in Taped Up Tickle Time II [FULL MOVIE]

TheFunhouse

3rd Level Orange Feather
CoverShotJasmineBondageTickledII.jpgJasmine11.JPGJasmine7.jpg

Here is the full movie of one of our most popular Funhouse girls, the one and only Jasmine Shy. The sexy Asian MILF just loves some bondage fun, at first she didn't know it but we had a surprise for her behind the door, that was Bobby Tickles for some tickle time. Well here is both clips as the full movie for a special price, enjoy!

Asian MILF Jasmine Shy in Let Me Go!!: We just love it when Jasmine Shy comes to The Funhouse! She is so damn sexy and really knows how to get things going when the camera is running. Plus that hot British accent just drives us crazy with all her naughty talk. Well today she was so naughty we just had to tape her up so she wouldn’t be going anywhere for quite some time. And as much as she wanted to be let go she really loved it. You could just see it in that beautiful smile of hers that she was so happy. Well what she really was concerned about was the tickle torture session we had in stored for her coming up next. But I really love how sexy she looked with the black tape on her wrists and ankles. That sexy little lingerie set was so damn sexy on her and we were definitely very happy to see how nice those big boobs were just staring at us. As we continued to film her you can see Jasmine starting to get a bit nervous, even though she was saying such nice things about us. We just knew she really knew what was coming up next and would loved to get let go but that wasn’t happening!

Jasmine Shy in Tickle Time II: As you can see we have the very sexy Jasmine Shy all tied up on the bed for some Bondage fun at The Funhouse. Even though she really wanted out of this tight situation by begging to be let go, she had no idea that this was just the easy part of her day. When I had her all tied up on the bed, I went into the other room and called our good buddy Bobby Tickles to let him know we had a nice treat for him for another great day of Tickle Time! He got so excited that he came over right away to get his tickle torture on and that is exactly what we wanted. Once he came thru the door he announced it was Tickle Time and Jasmine was so upset she couldn’t help herself from laughing nervously. Especially to see that Bobby Tickles had some tools of terror with him for this glorious tickle session. Once he got his hands on her it was nothing but fun at The Funhouse, as you can see he starts on those sexy feet of Jasmine’s but the more she tells him not to tickle him elsewhere he goes right at it which I thought was perfect for Tickle Time!

Video preview ---> http://youtu.be/3xdEpYAF5Gk

WMV Full Movie clip ---> http://www.clips4sale.com/57579/10040141

I love this girl. She is so hot and so genuinely ticklish. I couldn't get enough of her when JD was working on her. I'm really glad to see her back again. She looks and sounds amazing!! Nice work there BT!
:yayzorz:

I love this girl. She is so hot and so genuinely ticklish. I couldn't get enough of her when JD was working on her. I'm really glad to see her back again. She looks and sounds amazing!! Nice work there BT!
:yayzorz:

Thanks glad you like, she is easily one of our favorite girls to work with. Hopefully we will have her back in the future!

Thanks so much for showing her great legs and ticking the thighs. I will bet she is ticklish along the calves too.

Thanks so much for showing her great legs and ticking the thighs. I will bet she is ticklish along the calves too.

Your welcome and yes, she is just so damn ticklish all over...what a great gal!!

omg! almost forgot about the chicks at the funhouse! and jasmine is on fire! her tits, ass, feet and she is ticklish! omg!

omg! almost forgot about the chicks at the funhouse! and jasmine is on fire! her tits, ass, feet and she is ticklish! omg!

LoL thank you so much, I agree Jasmine is amazingly sexy from head to toe that just loves to get tickled!!

Asian MILF Jasmine Shy in Tickle Time II (MP4 Version)

Note: This clip features only the tickling does not include any bondage.

As you can see we have the very sexy Jasmine Shy all tied up on the bed for some Bondage fun at The Funhouse. Even though she really wanted out of this tight situation by begging to be let go, she had no idea that this was just the easy part of her day. When I had her all tied up on the bed, I went into the other room and called our good buddy Bobby Tickles to let him know we had a nice treat for him for another great day of Tickle Time! He got so excited that he came over right away to get his tickle torture on and that is exactly what we wanted. Once he came thru the door he announced it was Tickle Time and Jasmine was so upset she couldn’t help herself from laughing nervously. Especially to see that Bobby Tickles had some tools of terror with him for this glorious tickle session. Once he got his hands on her it was nothing but fun at The Funhouse, as you can see he starts on those sexy feet of Jasmine’s but the more she tells him not to tickle him elsewhere he goes right at it which I thought was perfect for Tickle Time!

MP4 ---> http://www.clips4sale.com/57579/10144893

Preview ---> http://youtu.be/3xdEpYAF5Gk

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back