• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jay's Introduction to UK Tickling - Part 2... Feet Only! (NYLONS, BARE, TOPLESS)

turtleboy2

1st Level Red Feather
Hi all,

This is a slightly belated preview for a slightly belated release...Part 1 of 20 year-old new girl Jay came out earlier in the summer but it took me a little while to release this second, feet-only tickle scene. I'm not sure why it got neglected as its a cool clip and Jay is a very cute and fantastically ticklish girl! :wub:

In this second part, Jay wears a little vest and tiny shorts with knee-high nylons and heels. She gets cuffed with her hands and feet in front of her for an initial tickle session, before losing her vest and going into the stocks for the rest of the scene. This girl is very, very ticklish all over and her feet especially! They get lots of tickling with fingers, brushes and electric toothbrush. The toe-ties and hairbrush have a great effect and after her nylons are ripped, Jay's cute bare feet get baby-oiled to send her over the edge....in the last moments she is reduced to total hysterics as my fingers go inbetween her bare toes and she almost ends up on the floor lol!

This is a very cute scene - I hope you enjoy the preview..the full version is available from the UK Tickling clipstore now!

Preview:
https://rapidshare.com/files/1451984700/Jay_pt2_HD_sample.wmv
or:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2YJUWBDF

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back