• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

** Jaz Colon Is Making Her Return! **

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
It gives me great pleasure to announce that after nearly four years, the famous Jaz Colon is making a return with us this summer. She was a big hit on the forum and many of you wanted to see more of her. We are aiming to make several clips with her and surpass all expectations, so we’d love to know what you’d like to see in her next videos.

For those of you not familiar with Jaz Colon, she was nominated for the TMF’s Top Ticklee award a few years ago and was our clip of the year for 2012. Like many who appear in our videos, she’s exclusive to us and you won’t see her anywhere else. Not only were her reactions powerful and popular, but she also loves every minute of it. This is very rare and beautiful to see when it happens!

But wait…it get’s better! She is available for custom requests for the next month and a half. Those who are interested please feel free to contact us at customs@************************ and we’ll discuss details. This may very well be the last opportunity we will have to make some magic with Jaz and want to make the most of it. Jaz will be available as a ler and a lee.

I’m curious to know – what is the communities’ take on Jaz being a ler? She only did it once and she did several as a lee, but I wasn’t quite sure what impressions she left the forum from a ler perspective when she appeared in Latina Vengeance.

For those who have routinely followed my brand and supported the company over the years, do not worry. I am still actively producing and will address why I chose to withold content as long as I did later. For now, just know that there's more coming :).

I’ve attached a few thumbnails from previous videos along with links to previous threads and samples as a reminder.

Jaz Colon’s Tickle Videos

From Drinks to Laughs

Jaz Colon Loses It
Latina Laughter
Latina Vengeance

Attachments

• fdtl-hrs3-1.jpg
    fdtl-hrs3-1.jpg
    879.2 KB · Views: 928
  • ll-hrs2-1.jpg
    ll-hrs2-1.jpg
    801.2 KB · Views: 594
  • jcli-hrs3-1.jpg
    jcli-hrs3-1.jpg
    816 KB · Views: 647
  • lv-hrs6-1.jpg
    lv-hrs6-1.jpg
    724.8 KB · Views: 519
  • FDTL-PreviewSD.wmv
    5.8 MB · Views: 588
Last edited:
Not bad, but not ticklish enough for my tastes. I tend to go for the extremely to severely ticklish women. :dancingbanana:

Glad to see that you're back producing! I love Jaz and think she's an amazing lee and a good ler as well. Her work as a lee speaks for itself but one of the things I liked about the clip she did as a ler was that she was into it and seemed to truly enjoy tickling. I think you can even see that in the pic you posted.

Any chance that Sanjai from Ticklish Trap will ever come back? Loved that clip and I'd love to get a custom with her.

I've loved Jaz ever since her audition clip, and her debut "From Drinks To Laughs" was one of my all-time favorite tickling videos. Still to this day, it holds up very well and IMHO I think FDTL is MUCH better than much of what has been released as of late. Jaz's mixture of Spanish and English while being tickled was always a major turn-on and I just loved how aroused she would get from being tickled and foot worshipped. This is indeed welcome news that she's coming back for a spell and I can't wait to see what y'all come up with. I know I myself would love to see Jaz tickled in some nylons and maybe star in a Stryking Soles Series clip if you're still doing those and she's up for it with someone along the lines of Rosie or Andi. Now if only Gina from "Classy Gina..." or Mia Bankz could make a return, but a guy can dream. Thanks for this bit of great news Darth. And just so you know, the link you posted for FDTL matches the link for Latina Vengeance. Take care my friend.

She is spectacular!! Can't wait to see more material. Over the years that I've been tickling my wife I've also developed a great love of Latina women reverting to Spanish when really tickled....

Thats awesome she's coming back, love to see more tickling vids especially her sexy feet being worshipped & tickled...

Thank you very much for this detailed reply. Based on the responses I've seen so far there's no question everyone's psyched about it - myself included. The key is to make sure I have a good ler so the work doesn't get ruined because of an incompetent ler. Also, I will be making at least 1 Striking Soles Series video with her. I've received a couple custom inquiries already and if anyone has any ideas they want to share, including additional tickle tools to try, I'd love to hear it.

Thanks for the responses guys. Please keep them coming!

I've loved Jaz ever since her audition clip, and her debut "From Drinks To Laughs" was one of my all-time favorite tickling videos. Still to this day, it holds up very well and IMHO I think FDTL is MUCH better than much of what has been released as of late. Jaz's mixture of Spanish and English while being tickled was always a major turn-on and I just loved how aroused she would get from being tickled and foot worshipped. This is indeed welcome news that she's coming back for a spell and I can't wait to see what y'all come up with. I know I myself would love to see Jaz tickled in some nylons and maybe star in a Stryking Soles Series clip if you're still doing those and she's up for it with someone along the lines of Rosie or Andi. Now if only Gina from "Classy Gina..." or Mia Bankz could make a return, but a guy can dream. Thanks for this bit of great news Darth. And just so you know, the link you posted for FDTL matches the link for Latina Vengeance. Take care my friend.

I'm already saving for that Stryking Soles Series clip, as beautiful and sensual as Jaz is, I know it's gonna be hot. And I very much agree on getting a good 'ler for the job, there's nothing worse than seeing a good tickle session ruined by someone who wasn't up for the task. I think Alexa would be a good 'ler for Jaz, she's done such a great job in the clips she's already been featured in, still eagerly anticipating her 'lee debut btw. Andi as well for being a 'ler, and seeing her foot worship Jaz would be a dream come true. Take care Darth.

Thank you very much for this detailed reply. Based on the responses I've seen so far there's no question everyone's psyched about it - myself included. The key is to make sure I have a good ler so the work doesn't get ruined because of an incompetent ler. Also, I will be making at least 1 Striking Soles Series video with her. I've received a couple custom inquiries already and if anyone has any ideas they want to share, including additional tickle tools to try, I'd love to hear it.

Thanks for the responses guys. Please keep them coming!

I forgot to add Rosie and Cinea in the mix, to me they along with Andi certainly raised the bar for 'lers and foot worshippers. And Lani tickling Jaz, would be watching that for days. But whoever you decide to use I'm sure will do a really good job. I always love watching your work.

Thanks to everyone who expressed interest in customs with Jaz. We are fully booked with her and will be releasing her videos in the coming months. Enjoy!

Latinas like Jaz are Sexy and Awesome Ticklees!!!
I love her laugh and when she talks in between laughing is sexy!!!
Latinas also usually have soft, meaty, feet that are very ticklish! Yummy!

I just wish the tickler would have be more aggressive when licking her soles! Maybe throw in some nibbling as well!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

I agree with you in Jazs case at least. She is full of energy, very passionate and geniunely loves the s3nsuality of a soft tongue on her soles.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back