• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

jealousy and bitterness..

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
they both seem to go together..it's a shame really that these emotions were created..they can part friends..make enemies..start wars..

as i grow older, i no longer associate with anyone who is bitter..my life is a happy life now..i had to go thru hell in order for me to be able to say that..i am happy..i will allow no one to bring me down..starting today i will ignore anyone who tries to bring me down in any way shape or form..i could have been a bitter person myself, but i was strong enough not to allow that to happen...maybe that's why i still feel so young..

about jealousy..i used to be jealous myself..mostly of women with babies..that is a hard hard emotion to overcome..and i admit to other jealousies as well..but again..no more..jealousy is one of the seven deadlies..and i won't allow it into my life anymore either..why should i be jealous of anyone or anything? i have a wonderful husband..a loving husband..a best friend of a husband..i have a beautiful home..and the best cat ever...i'm not envious of anyone..i love life..i love my friends..i love Embraceabl who forgave me so much...

those two emotions..they can kill...

Good for you they are two traits very hard to handle, i'am past my best sell by date plus vat( a tax in the uk on purchases) and have been a non drinkrl for eight years and non smoker for twelve years and boy was that a battle.I think with age comes wisdom and common sense, gained from what happens to us in life.By the way i have nothing against drinking and smoking it just got out of reasonable limits for me.Greed and envy are two other hard to overcome traits.Good luck keep it up, kind regards meteor.I think you may well have started yet another very good thread.Tolerance is another one i'ad better sut up.

A person can be his/her own worst enemy. That's why I am my own best friend. If I don't love myself, I shouldn't expect anyone else to do it for me.

I learned a long time ago that jealousy is an evil that could consume your soul. I will not let jealousy get to me.

My motto is, "Living well is the best revenge."

the hollywood brother can agree with you. both emotions wreck you from the inside out it seems. it is not good to be jealous or bitter as the hollywood brother got to wonder if a long life of bitterness and jealousy can lead to physical health problems later on.

Yeah, jealousy and bitterness really suck. All they create is an endless cycle of self destruction.

Whether long range weapon or suicide bomber
Wicked mind is a weapon of mass destruction
Whether you're Soaraway Sun or BBC 1
Misinformation is a weapon of mass destruct
You coulda Caucasian or a poor Asian
Racism is a weapon of mass destruction
Whether inflation or globalization
Fear is a weapon of mass destruction

- Faithless Mass Destruction

If I myself am jealous and bitter, it brings me down a bit. If somebody I know and love is jealous or bitter of someone, I try to talk them around and make them feel better.

But if it's an outside party being jealous or bitter of me or someone I love, I don't pay them any attention. Really, I see it as more flattering than cause for argument; and arguing it out with them won't help anybody.

A thinking point about jealousy: I had a former classmate whom one could certainly be envious of. He was at the top of his class, had a great family and a high-powered career and...he died when his private airplane crashed.

I don't have a wife, a family, a private airplane or a high-powered career, but I'm still alive.

I think there's a message in there somewhere...

There's no point to staying bitter, even if a person has genuinely wronged you. Take it from someone who knows--better to forget, even if you can't forgive.

~K

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back