• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jel ima ovde neki Srbin?

ima nas ali ne u tako velikom broju....cak mislim da nas ima premalo ali i ako nas ima vise volimo zenska stopala!!!

The original poster wants to know if anybody here is a Serb. The second guy says he is, but they dont make up a large number of the community, and something I couldnt get about feet ^_^ .

Dobrodošli u određeni član forum , pa Nadam se te uživati to ovdje!

"Serbs, make yourselves known if you are there" - first post.

"We are here, but not in large numbers . . . in fact, I think that there are
very few of us, but even if there are more of us, we still love women's soles" -
second post.

"That's ok - better something than nothing" - third post.

Translation by a native Serb speaker I know :)

Thanks Val ^_^ . I was only commenting cause I don't like it when peopel take digs at others for speaking in their own language :( .

why are you so curios. that's none of your bussines what i'm talking with my country mates

When you post it on a public forum then it's everybodies business far as I see it. And to be honest here in Wales it's considered rude to talk in Welsh around English people.

well i don't give a damn i talk on my language and i'm proud of it!

And so you should be :) . Juwst dont get upset when people wonder what you are saying. I was trying to stick up for you.

Yeah, come on. I mean, don't jump on Kimiko for trying to help you out. Like she said, anything posted on a public forum is anyone's business to read, no matter what language they speak.

lonelykimiko said:
The original poster wants to know if anybody here is a Serb. The second guy says he is, but they dont make up a large number of the community, and something I couldnt get about feet ^_^ .

Dobrodošli u određeni član forum , pa Nadam se te uživati to ovdje!

i'm so illiterate

sorry kimiko... i didn't want to be rude but i don't like when someone says something bad about my country. i'm really sorry

That's ok :) . I wasnt trying to insult your country or anything, and if I came across as doing that, then I'm sorry too. :) .

no no it's just.... i'm very sensitive when someone says something bad about serbia

I dont blame you, I'm patriotic about England too, as Socks will no doubt tell you.

Here you go, to show there's no hard feeling ^_^ .

Attachments

• birthday present 7 copy.jpg
    birthday present 7 copy.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 6
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back