• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jessie To Tears F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Jessie was certainly nervous about getting in the rack. Her feet are extremely ticklish but both she and Tasha know where her worst spots are, definitely on her body. She cannot deal with being stretched out with her body so helpless. Jessie is all giggles in the beginning, but that lasts about a minute because Tasha is being nice, lol. Tasha turns on the cruelty and Jessie is screwed and starts to whimper and cry. Tasha is ruthless, totally wrecking Jessie and leaving her crying on the Rack.

Tickle Abuse 2

Attachments

• jessietotears1.jpg
    jessietotears1.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 1,888
  • jessietotears2.jpg
    jessietotears2.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 1,043
  • jessietotears3.jpg
    jessietotears3.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 1,266
  • jessietotears4.jpg
    jessietotears4.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 1,095
  • Jessie To Tears Sample.wmv
    6.2 MB · Views: 2,219
This is classic Tickle Abuse for sure, best video I have watched in ages! I wonder if she will be back anytime soon lol :D

cant wait - poor baby, not.........................

Jessie needs to be tickled 2 or 3 more times then you can throw her a bone by letting her tickle Tasha

She looks a little like Brooke...any relation?

Jessie was certainly nervous about getting in the rack. Her feet are extremely ticklish but both she and Tasha know where her worst spots are, definitely on her body. She cannot deal with being stretched out with her body so helpless. Jessie is all giggles in the beginning, but that lasts about a minute because Tasha is being nice, lol. Tasha turns on the cruelty and Jessie is screwed and starts to whimper and cry. Tasha is ruthless, totally wrecking Jessie and leaving her crying on the Rack.

Tickle Abuse 2

hi TA!

i have been a member of your site on and off a few times.

just a question.

along with girls being tickled, i have a thing for girls who end up getting sweaty and it's clearly visible on camera while being tickled. do any clips or girls stand out in your mind?

thanks.

hi TA!

i have been a member of your site on and off a few times.

just a question.

along with girls being tickled, i have a thing for girls who end up getting sweaty and it's clearly visible on camera while being tickled. do any clips or girls stand out in your mind?

thanks.

Jessie gets sweaty, most girls do. Jade for one is visibly sweaty

This was a very solid clip, mostly due to the fact that Jessie seemed to have gotten into a situation that was a bit more then she expected. As a non professional model her reactions are quite honest and fresh with no guile.

Tasha does a very good job at being a nasty Ler to the girl, and even manages a slight humiliation angle by moving her clothing about, in ways that Jessie probably did not expect, or perhaps want going into this, but had little ability to stop once the game was afoot.

There are a lot of subtle qualities in the video that will appeal to the more sadistic Ler's and I would recommend it to them.

It would be nice to see Jessie return, she's the perfect sort of candidate to be tickled into agreeing to shed clothing bits while on cam, to see how much she'd surrender to get some breaks. I'd wager that Tasha could get her down to very little. It would be an interesting challenge.

Myriads

ohhh got to love a girl tickled in a dress.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back