• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jill's Trip to the Dentist (MF/F)

blankman

Hey everyone. This is my first story and I hope that it's not too shabby. I wrote if for Ticklishblonde4. If anyone has any suggestions make sure to leave a comment. Thanks to everyone in advanced.

Jill's Trip to the Dentist

Jill was the girl next door type who enjoyed being healthy from the top of her head to the soles of her feet. She enjoyed getting check-ups, particularly from the dentist. However, she didn't know how fond her dentist truly was of her. Living in Florida led to warm year round weather that encourages sandal and flip flop wear. Jill took advantage of that and frequently wore flip flops for her visits to the dentist. Dr. T took notice every time, considering he not only had a tickling fetish, but a foot fetish as well. What drove Dr. T wild the most was when Jill would wear a tank top and kick off her flip flops once she was seated. The exposed flesh of her arms and armpits, the tight fit of the tank top on her shapely torso, and the fair feet of Jill made Dr. T wish he could get a good chance to tickle her. The day would come soon for Dr. T.

Jill scheduled a check up for Saturday, the only day that worked for her, which was perfect for Dr. T because for some reason there were no other patients scheduled for that day. Dr. T and his assistant, Beth, waited patiently for Jill to arrive. Dr. T prepared himself and his room for what would turn out to be an amazing experience. Jill arrived exactly on time and was greeted by Beth, “Hello, how are you doing?” Jill responded enthusiastically, “I'm doing great! The weather is perfect and I just got a pedicure. Do you like this shade of red?” Jill brought attention to her toes and Beth approved.

Beth called Dr. T and announced that Jill was in. “Bring her to the back room.”, Dr. T told Beth. Jill and Beth walked to the back room and greeted Dr. T. As usual Dr. T asked how Jill was and she responded the same way that she did with Beth. The red polish caught Dr. T's eye and he said, “Wow! You sure have beautiful feet.” That response caught Jill off guard and she thought about it for a second. Dr. T immediately knew he said too much, but he was too flustered to think of anything else to say. He stood there shyly, blushing and said, “Well let's get to the check up.” Jill agreed and took a seat in the chair.

Upon sitting in the chair she kicked off her flip flops and wiggled her toes and wrinkled her now exposed soles. Her size 7's yet again raised eyebrows, particularly Dr. T's. Jill caught a glimpse of Dr. T and at that point knew Dr. T at least had a foot fetish, but she was okay with it. Jill loved receiving attention. Dr. T got a hold of himself and reclined the chair, lifting Jill's feet to chest level while he was seated. “Well, let let me check your teeth to make sure there are no cavities or any other problems,” Dr. T said. He thoroughly examined her teeth and all was well, but Dr. T needed to say something to get the opportunity he wanted. “Oh no!, It looks like your wisdom teeth may be impacted. I'm going to have to remove them.” Jill begrudgingly accepted the news and agreed to go through with the procedure.

Dr. T presented two choices, “Well do you want to be sedated or for the procedure or do you want me to just numb the area?” Jill quickly responded, “I'll take the sedative because I hate the idea of being conscious while someone removes a part of me.” Dr. T presented two more options, “Do you want sleeping gas or do you want nitrous oxide, or what we commonly call laughing gas?” Jill snapped, “Well knowing how much I laugh when I'm tickled, I think sleeping gas would be better because I don't want to be a laughing fool while you try to remove some teeth.”

“Alright,” stated Dr. T, “I'll need Beth to assist me.” Dr. T instructed Beth to get the gas and monitor the procedure. Dr. T told Beth to use less gas than usual and hinted to Beth what the plan was. Jill was put under and that gave Dr. T and Beth time to set up the plan. Jill woke up ten minutes later and felt a weird sensation when she tried to wiggle her toes. Her toes couldn't move. She tried to sit up and look down, but couldn't sit up. She noticed that her arms and legs were tied down with floss. Jill panicked for a moment and craned her neck to notice that her toes had also been tied with floss to a bracket at the foot of the chair that wasn't there before. Jill questioned, “Dr. T? Beth?” They both revealed themselves on her sides. “What are you doing?” Dr. T revealed the plan, “Well Beth and I are going to tickle you silly. You've been a patient of mine for years now and I've always dreamed of tickling you. From what you've heard and seen today from me, you should be able to tell I have a foot fetish as well. I hope you enjoy being tickled because I already know I'm going to enjoy this.” Jill, deep in her mind, knew that she enjoyed being tickled and was finally going to get what she wanted.

Dr. T started the tickling along her neck. He delicately grazed the skin on the sides of Jill's neck. Jill began to grin from the odd sensation. At the same moment, Beth was working on Jill's knees. Beth's fingers groped the top of Jill's knees and elicited a chuckle from Jill. Dr. T and Beth knew how to start easy, but would soon turn up the heat. Dr. T moved down to Jill's armpits. The tank top left them wide open for attack and Dr. T took advantage. Dr. T's hands quickly got hold and fluttered in Jill's armpits. Jill's chuckles became full laughs. To further increase the torture Beth moved her hands up to Jill's thighs and kneaded them quickly. Jill arched her back as much as she could. Her legs didn't budge an inch despite her attempt to escape from Beth's skillful hands. Dr. T noticed that Jill was turning red, not only from the torturous tickles, but sexually aroused as well. He noticed her hard nipples through her tank top and decided to attack her ribs. The laughs turned into yelps. The sensation on her ribs caused Jill to twist her body as much as she could, but to no avail. Dr. T continued to dig into her and the sensation was worsening. Her ribs weren't her worst spot, but she knew she wouldn't last long. Dr. T and Beth let up for a few seconds. “So how are you doing Jill?” said Dr. T. Jill laid silent, trying to catch her breath, then spoke, “I've felt better, but you know what Doc? I actually love being tickled. That's why I didn't ask for you to let me go.”

“Well I already knew that from your reaction Jill. You were blushing from the first touch and your nipples have been on edge for a while now. Now that we've talked about this, let's get the show back on the road.” gloated Dr. T. He quickly moved to Jill's feet. “I'm going to have a ton of fun with your tootsies!” Jill immediately attempted to curl her toes reflexively, but had forgotten her toes were tied back with floss, with lots of wax, to keep the circulation in her toes.

Dr. T bathed in the sight of Jill's stunning feet. He enjoyed their pale color, cute shapely toes, the fresh coat of red polish on her nails, perfect arches, and would soon know the buttery smooth feeling of her soles. Dr. T grasped Jill's feet and massaged them for a brief few seconds to lull Jill into a false sense of security. Jill bought the bait and completely relaxed her tense feet and let out a sigh. Dr. T turned the tables by bringing his fingernails to the bottom of her toes. Her ankles flinched but her toes didn't budge. Dr. T let his fingers explore her soles for half an hour. By the end of that time Jill was covered in sweat and was no longer able to laugh. “Well that's the end of the first act for your feet. Have some water. I want to hear more of your sweet laughter.” Jill gulped the water down. Dr. T reached for his tools, “Now it's time for me to use these,” He said as a smirk popped onto his face.

Dr. T first used the water jet pick to target the area between her toes. Jill squealed upon feeling the water shoot between her delicate toes. Her soles quickly became covered with water. Dr. T said, “This is a perfect time to use my toothbrush and toothpaste.” Dr. T rubbed the toothpaste all over her soles and toes. Jill prepared herself for the impending torment, but she loved every second of it. She wished that Dr. T would had done this earlier to her. Upon finishing that though, Jill heard distinct buzz of the toothbrush spinning at 3000 rpms. Dr. T started by placing the brush on the heel of her right foot. It tickled like hell, but she knew it would get worse soon. Dr. T brought the brush to the point where the heel ends and the arch begins. Jill began to shake. Dr. T took notice and remained on that spot for a minute then took Jill by surprise by placing the brush on the top of her pinky toe, right below the toenail. Her toes reeled back but couldn't clamp down. Dr. T moved the brush into her arch and followed the deep wrinkles up the ball of her foot. Jill could no longer keep her eyes open. She was laughing so hard to the point that she was crying. Jill knew that her face wasn't the only thing getting wet.

After hurriedly brushing the ball of foot, Dr. T went for the kill. Dr. T brought the brush to the stems of her toes. Jill yelled with excitement and thrashed more than she ever did in her life, but there was no escape. As Dr. T moved from toe to toe, all Jill could do was give her control, her voice, her body, and her emotions to Dr. T. Despite being tickled so severely, Jill had growing feelings for Dr. T, the tickling mad man. Dr. T freed her toes just so he could enjoy the wiggling and spasms of her toes. When he was done with the brush, Dr. T rinsed off Jill's foot. Her foot somehow looked smoother that it was before the brushing.

The tickling brought Jill to the edge of pleasure, but not quite there. Dr. T had tickled Jill to the brink, but wanted to satisfy one of his urges. “Jill, since you know how much I love your feet, allow me to become better acquainted to them.” While Jill wondered what he meant, she felt a warm, slippery sensation wrapping around her pinky toe. Jill looked down to see her toe within Dr. T's mouth. She had never dated anyone into feet, so this was a completely new feeling for her. However, she enjoyed it more than she ever thought she would. Dr. T continued sucking each toe until he reached her big toe. He swirled his tongue around it as his free hands massaged her foot. Jill felt like she was in heaven and at that point vowed to look for people who were into feet. That thought only lasted for a second though, she had felt more turned on than she had ever felt before. Dr. T began to nibble on her toes. It was a sensation that was a combination of sucking and tickling at the same time. Jill wanted it to be touched badly, to reach an earth shattering orgasm that was building up over the last few hours. She couldn't do it herself since her arms were still tied.

Jill let out a moan to egg Dr. T on and send him the message. Dr. T was so into Jill's feet that he was completely unaware. Beth was still in the room and knew what Jill wanted. Beth unzipped Jill's jeans and slipped them down to her knees. Jill's panties were considerably moist at this point and Beth pulled them down as well. Just the feeling of becoming bare surprised Jill. Jill continued moaning from the toe nibbling and went up a notch once Beth's hands touched her intimately. Jill's breathing picked up in pace. Jill was getting close to what she wanted so badly. Beth retracted her hand and left Jill hanging. Beth joined Dr. T at Jill's feet and began nibbling on the other foot. Jill missed Beth's hands but loved the feeling coming from both of her feet. After a few minutes Beth stood up and gave Jill another hand, but added something new. Beth grabbed the toothbrush and put it inside Jill. The rumbling of the toothbrush acted as a make do vibrator. Beth sat down at Jill's feet again and continued worshiping her foot. The toothbrush was doing it's job, while Dr. T and Beth did theirs. Jill felt like the room was spinning and she was blasting off on a rocket. Jill had once again reached the edge and this edge was sharper than a knife. A few seconds later, Jill experienced the earth shattering orgasm she was waiting for. Her back arched, her arms snapped the floss that was holding her down, and her toes curled violently in the mouths of Dr. T and Beth. Jill laid still, gasping for air, coming down from the most amazing orgasm she had ever had.

Despite paying total attention to Jill's feet, Dr. T noticed that he was hard as a rock. He remained seated at Beth's feet and thought about how he could change that. While Dr. T thought, Beth remembered the toothbrush within Jill and decided to give Jill another orgasm. Jill kept her eyes closed, but Dr. t knew what was going on and what he wanted to do. Dr. T unzipped his pants and pulled his member out. He place Jill's feet on his member and let Jill's wiggling toes rub him quickly. As Jill came close to another orgasm, Beth moved the tip of the toothbrush directly onto Jill's clit. It was a type of tickling Jill never felt before. Her toes spasmed, clinching and unclinching rapidly, gripping Dr. T's shaft and bringing him to an eruption of epic proportions. Once Dr. T was done, he laid down in another patient's chair and passed out.

Beth removed the toothbrush from Jill's clit and finished the deed by hand. Following the second orgasm, Jill passed out as well. Beth being the only conscious person left, decided to have fun of her own. Beth tied Jill down again and tied Dr. T down as well. Both Jill and Dr. T would now be Beth's playthings as soon as they awake. Beth had gotten away with her master plan.

The End.​

Great fun! The dentist's chair and the nitrous oxide angle are so ripe for tickle fiction I am amazed we don't see more of it.

I would have liked little descriptions of the characters and now and again the formatting meant I had to re-read a small section as two people's speech were in the same paragraph. These are small points though.

The important thing is that the whole story was fun and a little hot too. I think you should write more for sure - really let yourself go and show some really intense tickle torture and fun in the dentist's chair and elsewhere.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Thanks for the input Suikoden! To tell people more about my thought process, the chair and nitrous oxide angle came to me when I was thinking about writing the story. I knew that picking a location was the first thing I had to do, and I thought about all the places I had dreamed I could tickle someone. The dentist's office seemed perfect because of all the tools they use can be used to tickle, not to mention a chair that makes tickling more accessible. The floss also seemed to be a good way to introduce restraints just because it made sense for a dentist to have floss and use it like a rope.

That wuz very hot!!!! Great start to your story writing!!! Hope to see more in the future!!!!! :)

I have a good idea of what I want to do for an encore, but does anyone have any suggestions for what you would want to see happen?

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back