• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

JOIN BELLYSTROKES & HER GANG AT CLUB DV8 THIS SATURDAY

PassiveArts

TMF Poster
Once again, the Hottest and only real S & M Club in Southern California, CLUB DV8, will be happening this Saturday, July 14th.....Bring your toys, your subs and your perv and rock out in all 7000 square feet of Passive Arts Studios, the largest and best equipped commercial Dungeon in the Nation....

Sir Nik will be hosting and playing, DJ Skot will be spinning and Reverend Death has promised an amazing fire show for the night. Our Bar Maidens will be pouring the best in libations AND my shipment of Absinthe has just arrived.... Bring your toys bags as all the rooms are open for play... All this plus many more surprises for only:

$ 10.00 AT THE DOOR

Doors open at 9:00 PM.... This is an 18+ event..... Bar open for 21+ with valid ID (Please drink responsibly)

At the World Famous
Passive Arts Studios
10914 So. La Cienega Blvd

Plenty of FREE secured parking

(310) 410-1144 www.passivearts.com

Death's performing? This evening just keeps getting better and better.

Let's go Jets----ooops wrong gang and wrong messageboard!!!

Seriously, the gang is very cool and I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again for all you do for us, John!!!

Oooooooooooooooooooo, absinthe... :xpulcy:
XOXO

Psssssssssssssssssst buggyman~I can't make it either, but you'll join us one of these days, I'm sure...Most def a crew worth partying with~especially our regulars...;)
XOXO

steph said:
Psssssssssssssssssst buggyman~I can't make it either, but you'll join us one of these days, I'm sure...Most def a crew worth partying with~especially our regulars...;)
XOXO

Speaking of which... there's rumors going around that two of our regulars are going to be performing a rather envelope pushing demo. However, I can neither confirm nor deny these allegations.

Strider: we wants pics, esp of a certain COSTUME!

And bugman~YIKES! :D
XOXO

ah yes, DV8....i plan to attend and look forward to seeing the whole gang.

I've been looking forward to it, and I'm sure it's going to be wonderful. :D

:ranty: :shake: :sadcry: :rant: :( :mad: :dropatear :cry1:

yeah, i'm going through manic stages on account i can't be there...again...for the 100th time.

"Don't worry Cloud, the Passive Arts gathering isn't going anywhere." yeah yeah...but i still wanna go... :cry1: i've got lots of pent-up tickle-aggression to work on Steph, Bellystrokes, and any other pretty ticklish target that finds herself in the whirling dervish that is me.

have fun, be safe...and someone nibble Belly's toes for me.

cloudgazer2k said:

yeah, i'm going through manic stages on account i can't be there...again...for the 100th time.

"Don't worry Cloud, the Passive Arts gathering isn't going anywhere." yeah yeah...but i still wanna go... :cry1: i've got lots of pent-up tickle-aggression to work on Steph, Bellystrokes, and any other pretty ticklish target that finds herself in the whirling dervish that is me.

We are looking forward to you joining us one day

And many know this already, but I might as well make it public: No mouth, teeth, lips, tongue, saliva, etc on Belly's feet. I am a "hands-on" kind of gal, along with some interesting toys. Luckily there are plenty of beauties who go wild with their toes are nibbled.

Oh yeah Cloud, can't go there with Goddess, she will MURDER you first! But, since you're such a sweetie, I'll save mine for ya on my next visit down, which gives you some time to plan...;)
XOXO

cloudgazer2k said:

bellystrokes said:
And many know this already, but I might as well make it public: No mouth, teeth, lips, tongue, saliva, etc on Belly's feet. I am a "hands-on" kind of gal, along with some interesting toys. Luckily there are plenty of beauties who go wild with their toes are nibbled.

a damn shame. a damn shame indeed.

steph said:
Oh yeah Cloud, can't go there with Goddess, she will MURDER you first! But, since you're such a sweetie, I'll save mine for ya on my next visit down, which gives you some time to plan...
XOXO
...tease. and i have plans, my sweet. just need the time to put them to action. i am hoping to woo youse wit mah n00b skillz.

bellystrokes said:
And many know this already, but I might as well make it public: No mouth, teeth, lips, tongue, saliva, etc on Belly's feet.
That's a shame, but to each her or his own form of play.
Luckily there are plenty of beauties who go wild with their toes are nibbled.
Yay! :D

Yeah, using hands or having hands used on me is my thing----but luckily there are different strokes for different folks (oh god, did have to go there) and usually everyone can find their style of play at least for a bit. I am blown away by all the styles of play there are---hehehehe (and yeah, I hear we might be treated to a demo too, heeheh)

John, I wanted to compliment you on some of the new girls that recently began working at Passive Arts. They are absolute knockouts!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: All are in their late teens, or early 20`s. I will be in town soon, and will be paying a visit to meet a couple of them.

Oh no... I think KoS and I already have plans for this Saturday. I haven't been on TMF in ages, so I didn't know about this. And it's my birthday month... *sad sigh*

TNT said:
Oh no... I think KoS and I already have plans for this Saturday. I haven't been on TMF in ages, so I didn't know about this. And it's my birthday month... *sad sigh*

We will miss you two, big time!!!

We do have another event at the end of the month; hopefully you sweet things can make that. And have a great birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When at the end of the month? If it's the 28th, I'm out of town for a conference. :(

TNT said:
When at the end of the month? If it's the 28th, I'm out of town for a conference. :(

Yep!!!!!!!!!! Bummer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just gives me more time to sharpen my nails.

Take care and have fun at your conference----you will be missed. Love you.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back