• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

... Jouse and me? [[ M / F ]]

Awwww, that is good and bad. I hate getting tickled from people I don't want touching me and not being able to hide it. It sounds like you had fun though! Thanks for sharing!

Katie

I remember you telling me that story not too long ago. Next time just kick him in the 'nads and he'll back off lol.

Hmm..

Hey girl,
Nice to see another one of your tickling events unfold on here for all of us to read. A week, wow he must have been a duffus? Sounds like a tickle fiend to me though, sicne he knows all your ticklish spots.
:firedevil

Damn that sux....even tho its funny as hell. Seein as how he knew you were liking it, because he didnt stop. You might have been able to have him stop if it wasnt for the biting your nails and smiling part lol. I couldnt imagine what that would feel like to be getting turned on by the actions of somone who doesnt turn you on....talk about irony.

I remember you telling me that story not too long ago. Next time just kick him in the 'nads and he'll back off lol.

I def. agree with this idea, only its kinda hard to kick somone in the nuts while sitting down............thats why a good junk punch is in order. Or even a double just to drive the point home.

Despite the fact that you didn't want him to be tickling I really LOVED that story!
It was brilliant and cute and temping.

I don't believe you!! That did'nt happen!! lol.. I'm just kidding, felt like sayin that bc u said it really did happen or something at the beginning lol..

lucky guy.. i'd tickle u if i was sitting beside u too.. it would be kinda tempting...

especially if you were wearing what ur wearing in ur cute new sig picture, u do seem to change that alot..

and how do u pronounce that name he's got? lol

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back