• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

JOY PHILBIN LOVES TO BE TICKLED!

primus38k

2nd Level Black Feather
Yes! fellow ticklers and ticklees. i was watching live with Regis and Kelly. and Regis wife Joy. was on the show today and she said that so loves being tickled. Regis said that he scratches or tickles her toes or feet at night and she goes to sleep. and Joy said today that she loves to be tickled. while regis is having trouble sleeping. I also saw joy's feet before and they are pretty. i would love tickling her toes all night. i thought that was nice and cute just to let you good folks know. take care!:whisper:

If tickling her feet puts her to sleep, I don't really consider that to be tickling, then. That's a massage.

Just my $.02.

If tickling her feet puts her to sleep, I don't really consider that to be tickling, then. That's a massage.

Just my $.02.

I have to disagree. Gentle tickling can have different purposes, and create different reactions depending on your mood and the situation; I *freak* from having my back, legs and feet tickled if I'm tied down for a session, but if my 'ler does the exact same thing while I'm relaxed and drowsy it knocks me right out :fish:

Guess my two cents is worthless in this case, then. :D

Not at all! 'Lees and switches just have a different POV and perspective than 'lers, that's all; aren't we kinda talking about that on the radio this Friday? :clap:

Agreed. I *love* having my feet tickled lightly enough that I don't have to pull away, but I can still enjoy the sensation. Iz mega win :D

I have to disagree. Gentle tickling can have different purposes, and create different reactions depending on your mood and the situation; I *freak* from having my back, legs and feet tickled if I'm tied down for a session, but if my 'ler does the exact same thing while I'm relaxed and drowsy it knocks me right out :fish:

Agreed. I like having my feet tickled to relax. It takes a minute for me to get used to it not tickling because it does regardless of intent, but after that it feels amazing. :)

Agreed. I *love* having my feet tickled lightly enough that I don't have to pull away, but I can still enjoy the sensation. Iz mega win :D

Agreed. I like having my feet tickled to relax. It takes a minute for me to get used to it not tickling because it does regardless of intent, but after that it feels amazing. :)

^Now here is a group of ladies who have learned the GENTLE ART OF TICKLING.:clap::clap:

Kelly Ripa

What did Regis' lovely little co-host say when he talked about tickling his wife?

I understand what you mean, a gentle, bearable kind of tickling that can just be accepted. I guess to me that isn't tickling, it's a gentle stroking. Maybe that's one of the downfalls of being a producer - I'm used to more intense tickling. I have lost touch with my roots!

I understand what you mean, a gentle, bearable kind of tickling that can just be accepted. I guess to me that isn't tickling, it's a gentle stroking. Maybe that's one of the downfalls of being a producer - I'm used to more intense tickling. I have lost touch with my roots!

Uh...I'm a fellow producer; light tickling is still tickling and can be WAY more intense than 'harder' tickling, you know that :). The 'lee may purr and undulate her way toward orgasm under your fingers instead of spazzing and flailing like a shock victim, or she may even fall asleep if she's that relaxed, but it's still tickling :devil2:

That raises a darn good question though: does the definition of a kind of touch depend upon the reaction? If a submissive cries and begs and tries to squirm away during a punishment spanking, but a week later goes willingly over the same knee for the same exact same level of spanking *but it's not for punishment this time* so she enjoys it emotionally, is the sensation under a different definition...? That's deep :fish:

*to ViperGTS & BellaRisa

The wonderful thing about tickling , I find , is that it encompasses almost an infinite number of shades of grey. It can be applied in a million different manners & it can be received in a million other ways.

Beautiful , ain't it?

works for me too. :)

Joy Philbin is fat, wrinkly and ugly. So, i don't much care if she likes to be tickled.

I LOVE gentle tickling, both giving and receiving! I think it's super sexy tickling willing ,unrestrained feet tmand watching the 'lee sit there in agony/ecstacy! The twitching and flexing and biting the lip and breathing through it gets me GOING.

.... gentle tickles on super sensative feet ROCKS... :)

I, too, love gentle tickling on the feet, both giving and receiving. It's a wonderful feeling. And it's true, with some people, gentle tickling can be highly effective. Always learn your ticklee. I've met women who thought they weren't ticklish, but it was because someone was digging or scratching to the point that it hurt. Where my "fluffy fingers" drove them nuts!

And I personally would love to see a good produced tickling video that featured light tickling, whether the result was a loud laugh or more of a squrimy giggle. Like I've been intrigued by those Charlee videos where she lightly tickles a woman to sleep or into hypnosis. It may not be loud laughter, but seeing a woman lightly using her fingertips to tickle the soles of another woman's feet close-up like that... well, let's just say I like it very much, hee hee.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back