• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Joy Soles Up - F/F

Tickletrouble

TMF Regular
For those of you that remember Joy's INSANELY ticklish feet! Enjoy Joy's maniacal laugh as she is foot tickled by a merciless tickler who just LOVES to tickle her feet. Joy tells her tickler "I'm Drooling" the tickler is relentless. The tickler is laughing so much that she says "I have a tear coming out of my eyes" Joy responds that she has them rolling down her cheeks! The chatter between Joy and her tickler is amazing! I should have called this clip "Oh God" as Joy says this numerous times.

After applying lotion the tickler uses the pointy end of a huge safety pin to rake Joys soles. Joy Suffers in this clip. Also included in this clip is a blooper where Joy is tickled for the FIRST time all over!

The clip can be found here: http://www.tickletrouble.com/more-clips/

Great clip, I love the chatter. My only suggestion would be to show the ler and lee occassionally. I love close ups on the feet but some other shots would be nice.

Thanks for the support and the suggestions. @TicklesFemales - I never ask that question as they can get a bit cagey about their age. I do check that they are over 18 though. I should mention that the clip has her first tickling session (blooper) where she is tickled all over. It's just under 1/3 of the clip (4 mins) - the rest is all closeups of her soles being tickled. Delightful tickle torture. :firedevil

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back