• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Julie the Tickler (tickle game) video preview

Nice idea. However, it seems that you can't reach the next level in the free test version. A bit frustrating...

For whatever reason I bought the game. I can't get past the 3rd level which was underarm tickling.

Man, I can get past the 2nd level - she's moving her feet too much. Ive tried tickling one foot constantly, switching back & forth between both, focusing on the toes. But I can't get the tickle meter to max out/ Frustrating.

Man, I can get past the 2nd level - she's moving her feet too much. Ive tried tickling one foot constantly, switching back & forth between both, focusing on the toes. But I can't get the tickle meter to max out/ Frustrating.

Okay, just got thru the 2nd one, stuck on the 3rd one as well . . . guess I"ll keep you posted. Thanks again, nice game

Level five is unbeatable I'm pretty sure. I cannot seem to find a way to win that freakin' stage.

I've been stuck at level 5 for the last couple of days, my wrists just get sore from trying to beat it

***clutching the mouse and trying to beat the level!

I've received some feedback about the difficulty of level 5. I'm preparing a content patch to fix it.
Also, preparing a level 6, and could use some feedback about your favorite levels, or ideas you may want to see on it.
About the sound (laugh, dialogs, etc.). Sound is not considered for this game, the budget won't make it. But new games are on the way, I'm considering one with sound.

Ok, keep us posted. As soon as there's sound involved, I'm interested.

I've received some feedback about the difficulty of level 5. I'm preparing a content patch to fix it.
Also, preparing a level 6, and could use some feedback about your favorite levels, or ideas you may want to see on it.
About the sound (laugh, dialogs, etc.). Sound is not considered for this game, the budget won't make it. But new games are on the way, I'm considering one with sound.

Would love to see some focused bare armpit tickling!

Level five is unbeatable I'm pretty sure. I cannot seem to find a way to win that freakin' stage.
Level 5 has been fixed. Now you have 10 seconds to fill the 2nd tickle meter after the 1st meter has been filled.

What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back