• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Juniper Lee (*m/f)

jedimaster15

enjoy...

One day at Juniper Lee’s house, Juniper was painting her toes while giggling a little bit. Then her dog Monroe came in and asked her why she was giggling. “ I’m giggling because whenever I paint my toes, it tickles because my feet are extremely ticklish and they are my most ticklish spot.” “ I like my toes to be pink” she said. Then she just finished painting her toes and wiggled them around letting them dry. She put her bare feet in the direction facing Monroe. After 5 minutes past they were dry. “ All done” she said. “ I’m so happy that’s over because my feet are soooo ticklish.” “You’re feet are ticklish?” said Monroe. Then he went up to Juniper’s bare feet and started licking them in a slow circular motion. Monroe, what are you… hahahahahahaha sthahahahahahahahapppppppppppppppp pleheheheheheh ehehehehehehehehe. Then he licked up and down her sole each and every toe. Nooooooooooooootttttttttttt hehehahahahahahehehehehahahehe mmmmmmmmmmmmmhehehehejheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHEHAH “Oh boy we’re really ticklish” said Juniper’s little brother as he walked in carrying a feather. Then he moved it across her stomach Noooooooooooooooohehehehehehehahahahahahahehehehaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then he moved it up and down her sole and she exploded with laughter. HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. She was laughing so hard she started crying and her cheeks got red. Then Monroe and June’s little brother gave her a rest. Stahahahahaheheehppppp tickling me!!!!!!!!!!! Then her brother stroked the feather up and down her left foot and Monroe licked her right. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She screamed. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHEHEH HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHEHEHE. Then she passed out. Later she found herself in bed barefoot. She remembered the intense tickling. Was it a dream she thought? Then she felt someone licking her feet. EEEEEEKKKKKK!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOO STHAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!! Then Monroe walked away laughing.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back