• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just A Country Girl :)

PurpleBandGeek

TMF Expert
Well I've been here for a few months and now I'm finally gonna post here so y'all can get to know me better. I think that's only the most fitting thing to do, right?

Well for starters, I'm Cassie and I'm 20. I'm a country girl, born and raised. My whole family is country folk for that matter. I'm a sophomore in college, studying for Childhood Education in the area of being a high school teacher.

I can be a little sarcastic and snark at times. But I'm only like that when someone says or does some so obviously and ridiculously stupid it deserves to be ridiculed. YeahI know big words. I'm a smart country girl. :)

On the outside I'm the typical definition of a "well behaved, daddy's little girl". I get good grades, pay attention in class, do my chores at home, I have manners and use them, and just all around appear like a "good girl". But I do have a "naughty" side that appears behind closed doors. HeeHee.

As for tickling, I've always enjoyed it. From being a kid all the way till now. For me it's generall flirty, goofy, and playful. But if it's my special someone whom's tickling me, well there's the chance things could get quite... "fun".... shall we say... I am an upperbody fan. Mostly since A.) that's where my most ticklish spot is located and B.) that's my favorite area(s) to be tickled. But I will admit some feet and lowerbody stuff is always nice every now and then. But as I said before, I'm upperbody all they way, so don't expect me to be receptive to tons of feet stuff. Feet is good now and then, but for me upperbody is where its at!

I'm not a "avid" gamer, but I play a few. Mostly racing stuff since its about all I'm good at lol. I like music as my name implies. I was a baritone player for all 4 years of high school and was section leader for my junior and senior years. Sadly, I'm no longer a bandie due to my college studies.

Well I think that's about it, but if there's anything else you wanna know, feel free to ask!

Oh and so none of you embarrass yourself.... this country girl does have a city boy of her own and I plan on keeping him for a LONG time! (but don't tell him that!) ;)

I was a trombone player in HS. I still play but HS marching band was the shit to the max

Well Cassie, allow me to be one of the first to officially welcome you to the Forums! I would've been the first one to welcome you but I decided to post more than just a few words. Anyways, I hope you have fun and I also hope to see you posting, especially if you decided to check out the Silly Stuff Forums in the General Discussion :D

Cassie, congratulations on delurking and joining the posting members of the TMF! :couch:

Hi Cassie! Welcome to TMF. I know you said you don't like a lot of feet stuff, but you have to admit, your feet are awesome.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back