• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just a little Story I thought I'd share with everyone (Non TKL)

Dino Turtelli

TMF Regular
When I was in 3rd grade we had a student teacher come in for part of the year, her name for privacy purposes was Miss Brown. & I remember one day that I will never forget. Miss Brown handed out an assignment having to do with our feet right? It was a piece of paper with a foot on it & had lines for us to write. Anyway she told us to write down & fill up the page about our feet she said "I want you to write out a little story about your feet, it can be anything you want. Some suggestions might be that: You hate your feet & you think they're disgusting. You can say you like them, but I want details dont just say "I hate my feet Period. the end" If you hate them tell me why, becuz they smell, becuz they look weird. Tell me about your feet, are they ticklish?" & when I heard the T-word I started to get a little nervous, kinda antsy becuz I knew by then that I had a foot/tickle fetish, but I knew then if I wrote that down & she shared it with the class I'd be a laughing stock, so while everyone was writing away & I should probably mention I was in a class of about 30-50 kids we were the biggest class becuz the teachers were best friends & the school let them operate their class together. Anyway back to my story, so everyone is just going to town talking about their feet I tried to look around & see what everyone was writing, well I didnt see any thing & my paper stayed blank & I just stared at it becuz I knew what I wanted to write, but then I knew it was probably best to keep it to myself, so finally I had a "stroke of brilliance" & I wrote down the synopsis of "The Great Boldini" which any of you Ninja Turtles fans know its the 3rd & final appearance of DON Turtelli. So I wrote down the synopsis of the story & handed it in. Idk what she ever did with them, threw them away or kept them for memories or whatever, but I wonder now what some of the other people wrote & if anyone else quite possibly had a foot &/or tickle fetish as well. I guess its better to not know. "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Albert Einstein.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back