• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

just LOVE ticklish oriental women :)

What is wrong with "Oriental?"

adjective \ˌȯr-ē-ˈen-təl\
: of, relating to, or from Asia and especially eastern Asia

so what are you part of the fake offended factory tckltime? really? quit being such a pussy, so what he used "oriental", wow thats just sooo degrading..., would you have preferred some other term? I know "asian" is so different here....

Yes, and by that logic we should still refer to Blacks as Afro-Americans and Native Americans as "Injins" too. I'm not personally offended by this particular thread, but then again, I'm not Asian. Still, defending this kind of ignorance seems somehow counter-productive.

:peace:

"Oriental" isn't an offensive term, at least, no one in my oriental family seems to think so.

Why must these threads focus on such nonsense.

This forum is about tickling, not political correctness!

JD

That WAS a nice clip..thanks for posting bulge. There's some other cute clips on the list too.

"Oriental" is one of those words that no one ever really used as a slur, but at some point in the past 20-30 years became associated with old-school stereotypes about Far East Asians. I don't use it to avoid the risk of offending someone, but I do understand the tone of this thread. The PC movement has become a weapon of intimidation, usually to shut someone up or destroy them by tarring them with a "racist," "sexist" or "homophobic" label. Interesting how the left, which constantly preaches against making value judgments about anything, is always quick to judge someone as a redneck skinhead at the drop of a hat. For those liberals who want to attack me as insensitive or whatever, I married an Asian-Hispanic-American-Indian woman who has mostly black relatives, and most of them think white liberals and their PC attacks are full of shit and condescending.

"Oriental" is one of those words that no one ever really used as a slur, but at some point in the past 20-30 years became associated with old-school stereotypes about Far East Asians. I don't use it to avoid the risk of offending someone, but I do understand the tone of this thread. The PC movement has become a weapon of intimidation, usually to shut someone up or destroy them by tarring them with a "racist," "sexist" or "homophobic" label. Interesting how the left, which constantly preaches against making value judgments about anything, is always quick to judge someone as a redneck skinhead at the drop of a hat. For those liberals who want to attack me as insensitive or whatever, I married an Asian-Hispanic-American-Indian woman who has mostly black relatives, and most of them think white liberals and their PC attacks are full of shit and condescending.

Yeah...What he said.
Thank you for posting this, though....

Dude I never understood why the term Oriental even became un-pc. Most of the older Vietnamese, Korean and Chinese folks I knew in CA referred to themselves as Oriental people.

The first time a (white) person pointed out to me that 'Asian' was the preferred term over 'Oriental,' it took me a bit aback. I vowed to myself that the first time an Asian person asked me to switch terms, I'd do so instantly and permanently, banning 'Oriental' from my vocabulary forever. The very first, not a number of times.

Still hasn't happened, so I tend to use both terms, giving preference to 'Asian' about 80% of the time.

Oh, and thanks for the clips :)

Asia is a big place......in Britain, "Asian" means from the Indian sub-continent. "Oriental" would thus seem more region-appropriate in this case. Plus (for me anyway) it conjures up images of geishas, soapy massages, and other arousing things, which is why we're all here after all :)

Just my 2 cents - I'm chinese, I dislike the word oriental, mainly for the reasons outlined above, its stinks of colonialism - but I do understand that it's different in countries like Britain. I don't think it was used improperly here, he didn't say 'ticklish orientals' (which is pretty objectifying, like saying 'blacks'), he said 'oriental women', so I reckon its a fuss about nothing.

- yes exactly.

I find it sad that now, we must lump all 4.3 billion people from the largest land mass on Earth into one trashcan term, cuz we're afraid we might offend some.

See how I flipped that.

And while everyone debates the merit of the word "Oriental" no one notices that the video no longer exists because "the account has been terminated"

I think Oriental is an out dated term. You don't hear it too often any more unless you're watching some old movie or a movie that's new but based in like the 60s... however it's not a name that should cause this much of a problem. Relax and chill out will you. He didn't need to be attacked for using the name.

Dude I never understood why the term Oriental even became un-pc. Most of the older Vietnamese, Korean and Chinese folks I knew in CA referred to themselves as Oriental people.

I hate to feed an off topic fire... but it became un-pc strictly because of Top Ramen.

Funny, in Germany the word is the same and whether it's not used often, it has no negative connotation as far as I know!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back