• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just moved to Connecticut

ShyBiGuy

Hello,

I just moved to the area about 6 weeks ago and I'm just looking for someone, or people, for some fun. I'm 26, and work during the week so weekends are definitely the only time I have to hang out. I don't mind driving as long as it isn't super far, I don't plan to take any weekend getaways. I have no preference for gender, I just hope to enjoy the company I'm with. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have, I'm an open book and very easy to talk to.

Edit: Now that I've explored the forums, had a few private chats with people, and was in the chat room a few times, I am a little more knowledgeable about what I am looking for. Which is basically just someone, or a small group of no more than 3 others just to have a group with. Meet up however frequently and just do what we love. I am NOT looking for anything sexual, I am in a committed relationship and she would not be okay with that. So if you want to just meet up, do some tickling, maybe grab a bite before or afterwards, then say our <hopefully> temporary goodbyes, then I look forward to hearing from you :)

Last edited:
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back