• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

just told a friend

Gothika

Verified
me and a friend have been chatting i have known her for a long time i went to school with her and we just got into the subject of what turns us on so she told me and i was nervious to tell he cuz i did nto want to loose her friend ship but i told her and she was very cool with it i was so happy and relived she is the first person i have ever told its was good

me and a friend have been chatting i have known her for a long time i went to school with her and we just got into the subject of what turns us on so she told me and i was nervious to tell he cuz i did nto want to loose her friend ship but i told her and she was very cool with it i was so happy and relived she is the first person i have ever told its was good

Congrats. It is always hard the first time. I find that this is who I am. If someone does not accept that I like tickling, then they do not accept me. It is what I love. They do not have to love it also, just respect what I like. I have a friend that is a total wiccan. She is a sweet girl and I do not care what she is into as long as she stays the person I love. Great post and thanks for sharing.

Congrats. It is always hard the first time. I find that this is who I am. If someone does not accept that I like tickling, then they do not accept me. It is what I love. They do not have to love it also, just respect what I like. I have a friend that is a total wiccan. She is a sweet girl and I do not care what she is into as long as she stays the person I love. Great post and thanks for sharing.

yup exaculy dude it was hard but i did it and it turned out well

That's really cool goth! Glad to hear it went well. My first time telling someone was my parents when they found tickling pics in my folders on the family computer. Whoops! It was traumatizing, but I am stronger for it. I'm happy it was nicer for you. :)

I don't know why everyone is always so nervous about it. If the topic is 'what turns us on', why should anyone have a problem with it? If your'e open enough to talk about preferrences, why should this one be any worse than any other?

As long as you don't force it on somebody, who cares?

I don't know why everyone is always so nervous about it. If the topic is 'what turns us on', why should anyone have a problem with it? If your'e open enough to talk about preferrences, why should this one be any worse than any other?

Whaaa?
Rhiannon, not everyone has this carefree attitude about tickling.
It's not easy for everyone to just be open about something that is very personal to them to begin with.

Congrats, Goth. :)

Whaaa?
It's not easy for everyone to just be open about something that is very personal to them to begin with.

Of course you shouldn't pop out 'Hey guess what, I love to tickle/be tickled' while everybody else around you discusses the last Super Bowl, but if there's someone across the table who reveals to you that they get turned on when a balloon pops, why would they condemn you if you are into tickling? People who are open enough to tell you about their preferrences usually are also open enough to accept somebody else's.

But then...I have seen people on here also who think tickling is perfectly alright, but everything else totally inacceptable - so I might be wrong. :) But then.....who would really want to be friends with someone who is as intolerant as that? :)

Grats duuude, It feels so scary the first few times, gets a hell load easier as time goes on, (never thought ide say that) I quite happily tell anyone if the conversation swings that way, There was a time ide run a mile if I saw it coming.

Good shit Goth. You'll start to notice when you start telling people, you sometimes become closer to them cause they realize how important that is to you.

Keep up the good work.

I wish it was that easy for me........:ermm:

Whaaa?

ya very true i have always been shy always beeen embaresed with my fetish untill i saw i was not the only one and then was not so much but still afraid about people knowing i think now after this it will be a bit easyer to tell someone else if it comes up thanks all

I think Rhiannon makes a good point. Looking back on a couple of instances when I've gotten an adverse reaction from talking about my fetishes (including one horrible disaster two years ago on a personals date), I realize that the problem wasn't tickling per se or fetishism per se, but rather, the fact that I was bringing up the question of what turns me on sexually. So if you already have a relationship with someone that is close enough to be talking about that as a question, you're safe mentioning tickling. Conversely, if you haven't established with someone that it's okay to talk about what turns you on sexually, then that's a good reason not to be bringing up your tickling fetish.

Congrats! I'm glad it went so well. I still have trouble saying talking about it and my roommate and friends already know about my fetish. I'm getting better but it's still pretty tough to talk about it.

Congrats! I'm glad it went so well. I still have trouble saying talking about it and my roommate and friends already know about my fetish. I'm getting better but it's still pretty tough to talk about it.

ya i hear ya dude and i have known this woman for a long time we weent to school togetehr and her and my sister were best friends and i hung with her a lot and we have been talking and it seems she has feelings for me and i have feelings for her not strong or anything but feelings none the less and we are so much the same we understand each other

I think Rhiannon makes a good point. Looking back on a couple of instances when I've gotten an adverse reaction from talking about my fetishes (including one horrible disaster two years ago on a personals date), I realize that the problem wasn't tickling per se or fetishism per se, but rather, the fact that I was bringing up the question of what turns me on sexually. So if you already have a relationship with someone that is close enough to be talking about that as a question, you're safe mentioning tickling. Conversely, if you haven't established with someone that it's okay to talk about what turns you on sexually, then that's a good reason not to be bringing up your tickling fetish.

Is it too indiscrete to ask how exactly that disaster went?

Is it too indiscreet to ask how exactly that disaster went?

No, I'll be glad to answer. A young woman and I met through an online personal ad. We spent about three hours together. It was clear from the beginning that what we had the potential for was casual platonic friendship, and probably not even all that long-lasting in that capacity, but that was okay. In the course of the conversation, we both shared a lot of personal things and were able to understand each other on a lot of points, including the effects of the mistakes our parents had made, the risks involved in relationships, etc. Then, feeling comfortable with the degree of candor we had been sharing, I told her about my fetishes. She got quiet and showed visible discomfort. I changed the subject and she went along with that for about five more minutes. Then, she politely excused herself and sailed out of the cafe we were in. From subsequent entries that she made on her blog (which she pulled off from public view for six months) and from a venomous note she wrote me when I needed to E-mail her on some unfinished business, she made clear--I am not exaggerating this--that she felt she had spent three hours with a dangerous sicko and was lucky to make it out in one piece. In retrospect, I think that, by my bringing up the subject of a fetish, as in, the subject of what turns me on sexually, the effect for her was like being sexually propositioned or molested. Other people have had opposite reactions. The key is, know whom you're with and be clear on what kind of relationship you and the other person have. For my part, I feel at the very same time remorse for having traumatized her and resentment for the way she insulted me. Considering how she felt, I should probably count myself lucky that she didn't try to hurt my reputation in public, like at my teaching job. (And I'm at a particularly vulnerable spot on the career path: messing up my current teaching job would mess up huge parts of my life for years to come.)

LOL...okay, she overreacted a little bit I would say. :) although it probably wasn't all that diplomatic to bring up your fetishes during the first date. ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back