• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just wanted to share something someone sent me

Sorry you had to deal with this jerk. I'm amazed that there are any women left on TMF after all the stories I've heard.

I hope it doesn't taint you on the rest of us :)

I also have experienced problems with pushy guys. They seem to think because we are on chat, they have the right to impose themselves on us. I came here to chat with people with a common interest/fetish, not to become someone's immediate property for tickling. And, if I chose to cyber, I will, but I won't be forced or intimidated into it. Neither will I be guilted into sending pics, cam, phone, or any other thing with a stranger. For this reason, I am not on here as much. I have chatted with many nice guys on here, but more than one pushy person has been enough to turn me off from chat.

I came here to chat with people with a common interest/fetish, not to become someone's immediate property for tickling... Neither will I be guilted into sending pics, cam, phone, or any other thing with a stranger. For this reason, I am not on here as much. I have chatted with many nice guys on here, but more than one pushy person has been enough to turn me off from chat.

This. I rarely go into the chat room because of how pushy some people are. And when I post personals ads, looking for people in a specific area, I get a bunch of people in other states, not the one I'm looking for, bothering me and being pushy. I mainly just stick to the forum instead of the chat room anyways.

Sorry about your cyber run in with that clearly unhappy and rude guy. And by chopping you on your looks just makes him seem crazed. Nothing lost there.

Chris

Seriously, some people neeeeed to grow up and move on to other 'lees! :)

Heh, very true... But in some cases, these folks just need to GIVE up and resign themselves to a long-term relationship with whichever of their hands they like the best.

On one hand, rude people suck. On the other hand, welcome to the internet.

people are amazingly harshed, but like any lashing out, it doesn't come unaccumulated.

thanks for the support everyone!!! :)

for the people who are saying I'm just trying to get attention, please consider that I made this thread to raise awareness for jerks like these who borderline harass others when they don't get the response they want (and perhaps for some soul comfort as well :p) if i REALLY wanted attention, i'd post every mean thing he ever sent me.

So sorry that happened. Some people attack you personally if they don't get what they want but as a fellow girl lee we have to be careful and some people don't get that keep your head up I am sure you are beautiful and being ticklish is a plus hehe

You know, the grammar bothered me the most about the aforementioned douche's private message as well. I make sure I teach my students the 'your' and 'you're' rules, practically for a week straight.

What a charmer... and by charmer I mean complete asshole. No one should go trying to force their ideas on someone else or make them feel guilty for not wanting to participate for whatever reason. If someone doesn't talk back to you after one or two PM's... you might want to just take the hint and leave them alone.

I am not sure whether I would say sorry this happened because it is actually a good thing. Its the first sign of his lack of patience and uncontrolled maturity. There are guys who seem to see tmf females as nothing but tickle tools not at person. It does go along with the fetish but there is a difference between reality and role-play. Like many have said...the guy wasn't worth it and he showed you he wasn't.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back