• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

just wondering

For me it's more of a shock at the new and extreme sensation - I don't know if I'd say they tickle exactly, but I also wouldn't say they don't. It's just an interesting feeling.

So basically, I have no answer for your question and this entire post was useless LOL

They don't. And I really have no clue why producers use them in tickling clips and wish they wouldn't. :)

I agree with Skip and rhiannon, ice cubes dont tickle. Its more of a shock to the nerves from the new sensation that produces the reaction. Ever noticed how people don't laugh when having an ice cube rubbed all over them? :)

Hmmm interesting. That sounds about right. I would not think that the sudden cool freezing sensation of having a ice cube playfully dragged and slid along one's skin or one's soles, ribs, or tummy would tickle really either. Granted it would be freezing cold and be BRRRRRRRRRRR and it would be a intense sensation no doubt and make one gasp and probably squeal more than laugh, but even though it would not tickle in of itself-I think it could definitely be a great handy tickle accessory tool to have on hand lol. Imagine a ice cube would definitely after the fact really sensitize the skin and the ticklish nerve endings, don't know for sure, but that is my view on it. I got to say so far haven't ever really experimented with being playfully tickled then a ice cube incorporated w tickling-so can't say for sure but imagine it would be intense. Awesome thread, thanks for creating it. It made me smile. Imagine it would make one smile, squeal, gasp, and shake.
:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::bunny::xpeepsofa:tickling::tickling::tickling::tickling:

Ice cubes are good for BDSM and sensation play. For instance, I did a clip with Lily a while back that incorporated ice cubes, but it wasn't a through-and-through TICKLING video anyway.

They don't tickle. They're cold and messy.

For me, they don't tickle. They may make me scream but they won't make me laugh.

Ice cubes are good for BDSM and sensation play. For instance, I did a clip with Lily a while back that incorporated ice cubes, but it wasn't a through-and-through TICKLING video anyway.

They don't tickle. They're cold and messy.

I liked the clip, but I skipped the ice. ;)

You can SO tickle with ice, just need reall sensitive skin, its far more on the sensual side of tickling tho, at first its the edge if you use a cube, and as that rounds off as it melts, the drips running over your skin can be tickly, aint always but with some of the girls ive played with its worked great, and does wonders for the harsher stuff that follows.

Another great "tickle forplay"

They don't tickle, they're just bloody cold.
S'all good, though.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back