• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kaire and Rebecca Tickle YOU! - preview

Palmstriss

TMF Novice
This clip was done as a custom for someone from my "HandDelight.com" store. It shows Kaire and Rebecca sitting on the bed. They both talk to you and tell you how much they like to tickle people and how they're going to tickle you. Then they reach in your direction and make like they're tickling you. They tickle you on and off all throughout the clip. There isn't any laughter, which I think adds to the feeling of you being there. If you watch it with headphones on, it's a good 'personal fantasy' type of thing. At least I think so anyway LOL! This won't be for everyone, but I hope someone likes it:)

i like you ladys !

i love tickle talk like that ! u girls seem like real fun and very awsome to be around . thanks ! :happyfloa

ttiicc said:
perfect!!! have any more of that?

Thanks! I thought they did a fantastic job. At the moment, I do not have any other clips like that, but I will certainly make some more :p

That was an interesting clip - I do love to hear cute women talking about tickling or just saying any of the 'tickle' words, very nice. Anything on the horizon like that? Perhaps a themed tickle talk clip of some sort?

Tickle Talk

I like it!! Hope there is more like this from you in the future.

osprey825 said:
I like it!! Hope there is more like this from you in the future.

There certainly will be! It was a fun clip to make, and of course Kaire and Rebecca did fabulous as well!

thanks for posting.

I really enjoyed that clip. Thanks for posting it. Apparently I am very ticklish to tickle talk. lol

Oh...my...god!

INSTANT, immediate and full engorgement from the very first minute!! :yowzer:

You don't know how much I LOVE tickle talk and what it does to me... :shock:

Your girls are hot, sexy and WONDERFUL!!

When the one on the right says "...tick-le tick-llle..." Mr. Happy immediately dribbles... :eek:

I better buy this clip.

NOW!

If I do, it will be the first one I've purchased in a VERY long time...
I don't spend my hard earned cash on clips very often!

THANK YOU VERY,very much for the preview! :wavingguy

And let me put in a request for them to talk about tickling feet in the next clip...! :veryhappy

Last edited:
tkltkltkl said:
INSTANT, immediate and full engorgement from the very first minute!! :yowzer:

You don't know how much I LOVE tickle talk and what it does to me... :shock:

Your girls are hot, sexy and WONDERFUL!!

When the one on the right says "...tick-le tick-llle..." Mr. Happy immediately dribbles... :eek:

I better buy this clip.

NOW!

If I do, it will be the first one I've purchased in a VERY long time...
I don't spend my hard earned cash on clips very often!

THANK YOU VERY,very much for the preview! :wavingguy

And let me put in a request for them to talk about tickling feet in the next clip...! :veryhappy

Well thank you so much! Kaire and Rebecca are fabulous, and extremely cute. I'm sure they would LOVE to talk about tickling feet. Wait till you see Rebecca actually being tickled! She wasn't lying when she said Kaire is a master tickler!

Palmstriss said:
Well thank you so much! Kaire and Rebecca are fabulous, and extremely cute. I'm sure they would LOVE to talk about tickling feet. Wait till you see Rebecca actually being tickled! She wasn't lying when she said Kaire is a master tickler!
When are you gonna release it? Does it include upperbody tickling, too?

Palmstriss said:
This clip was done as a custom for someone from my "HandDelight.com" store. It shows Kaire and Rebecca sitting on the bed. They both talk to you and tell you how much they like to tickle people and how they're going to tickle you. Then they reach in your direction and make like they're tickling you. They tickle you on and off all throughout the clip. There isn't any laughter, which I think adds to the feeling of you being there. If you watch it with headphones on, it's a good 'personal fantasy' type of thing. At least I think so anyway LOL! This won't be for everyone, but I hope someone likes it:)

Good idea, but I think it would have been better if it was made like Realtickling did in tc5197. You know, with visible female feet. It felt somehow a lot more intense.

Palmstriss said:

That was different. A tickle threat talk clip. Most interesting now the only thing left to know is do they tickle up to their talk?

Boris

I thought this was pretty neat. I have seen videos like this on other sites, and I have thought about buying them. I'm actually seriously considering getting this one.

I love these kind of clips, and this one was great, thanks for posting.

Well yes I am really ticklish and would enjoy being really tickled by both these cuties! :lovestory

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back