• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kaitlin and Sam's first meetup, F/M(Somewhat sexual, not necessarily explicit)

Ita24

TMF Regular
After nearly 2 years of talking, I'm finally meeting Kaitlin face to face! We met on a forum that discusses fetishes and we happened to share the same one...tickling. It was a connection from the start. We agreed on so many different topics and our conversation just flowed so seamlessly. As with anyone you meet over the internet, there was doubt about how real the other was, but we were both as real as described.

Although tickling was what brought us together, we truly have grown to like each other. The biggest issue was distance, as we live halfway across the country from each other. Today is the day I'm taking a trip to visit her and have some fun! I'm anxious and excited! We've done so many roleplaying scenarios in our conversations, and we know pretty much everything there is to know about each other when it comes to this fetish. She knows I'm as ticklish as guys come, and she loves to capitalize on that! Also that I'm a very private person until I really get comfortable with someone, then I open up. I actually did get to the point where she has seen me naked, and vice versa. That was a HUGE step for me. I told her I'd be open to it if we ever got together in person, but I'd probably still be nervous. She has a way of making me feel comfortable though.

My heart racing as I am on my ride to her house. I can't believe I'm actually here, flying halfway across the country to see her, it's like something out of a dream. Arriving at her doorstep, I step out of the Uber and make my way. Before I could even knock, she swings the door open and gives me a huge hug!

"I'm so thrilled you're here! Come in come in!"

Her hug was so warm. Our connection from messaging translated immediately in person!

"I'm really happy to see you!" As I smiled and she widely smiled back.

We made small talk for a while. Just being around each other was clearly a joy for both of us. Neither of us could keep from smiling for too long at a time. After about an hour she said "Sooo, would you be interested in watching a movie in my bedroom?" As she grinned. I told her that sounds perfect, but I might've sounded a bit too eager as it made us both giggle.

We laid down side by side on her bed as she put on some movie I'd never heard of, not like it mattered. After a couple minutes she turned was just looking at me, and I looked her in her beautiful blue eyes and she asked if she could give me a foot rub. I nodded with a grin.

She jumped up to the other end of the bed, then slowly started to pull my socks off. My heart rate starting to pick up. She playfully tossed my socks up over my head and onto the floor. "Oops" she teased and giggled. Even this was driving my senses wild, and I think she can tell. I was in for a ride!

She actually did start with a legit foot rub, but it didn't last long. Suddenly, her fingers began dancing across my soles and it made my legs kick a bit and bite my lip. "Oh myyy, are you okay?" She said in her cute, teasing tone. "Mmmhmmmm!" Then came the move she knows works oh so well on me. A soft stroke of her fingers across my foot. That technique makes me CRAZY TICKLISH! My feet jolting, but she had them held pretty firmly in place. My body squirming left and right! "Ahhhhhhhahahahaha!" Stroking up and down repeatedly! "Ohhhhh that's right, that's the move!"

...as if she didn't know already!

She began playing with my toes. "Such cute toes you have!" As she wiggled her fingers between and around them. "Ohhhnnoooohahahahaha!"

"Oh yes! But do you know what the best part is? You told me your feet are your least ticklish spot, so I'd say that's a great sign!" Sounding very devious! "To be sure though, I'm going to need to check...well...everywhere else. Do I have your approval?"

"Go for it..." I barely finished before I felt her pulling my pants and boxers right off my legs. My heart is absolutely racing now, then I heard her say "Mmmmmmmmm" which made me chuckle. She got off the bed and stood in front of me, lifting my shirt over my head. I am now completely exposed and at her will. Jumping back on the bed near my feet again. She drags her hands up the backs of my legs. She knows my legs are the rare places on my body that aren't ticklish, although her touch sends butterflies through my stomach. Without warning she gives my butt some squeezes! "OH MY GODDD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Bouncing around! "Am I the first to tell you that you have a really fun butt? Suuuuuuuper ticklish and bouncy hehehe!"

The teasing drives my ticklish sensitivity sky high! After a few minutes I feel her hands crawling up my back. "Oh yeah that's right, your back isn't really ticklish! Silly me. NEXT!"

Without hesitation her fingers were dragging up and down my sides slowly making me squirm but tense up all at once! Her fingers slid into my underarms and danced like crazy causing me to jolt and shake! "Hahahahahaaaaaahahahahaha okayyyyyyyyy!"

"Okay? Ohhh, you must be trying to say okay, that's enough of the back, time to flip over. Right?"

I shake my head no teasingly. "Oh...no? Well, it's time anyway. But if you won't do it willingly, I have a way."

She's giving me goosebumps!

Placing her hands on my sides and gently, but swiftly, stroking her fingers around from my back to under my belly back and forth! "GAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Rocking side to side and with every rock to one side, she'd dig her fingers further around under my belly until I flipped over completely!

"Mmmmmmm, the promise land! Oooooh look, someone's happy to see me!" As she could now see in person my tickling caused arousal. She looked up into my eyes and smiled "Hi!" As much and she was trying to drive me nuts, she's still adorable and makes my heart melt, and she knows it.

"You know something I LOVE about your body? You've got a good build, and you've got that little extra that's fun to play with!" She places her hands on my belly which causes my heart rate to start going again! "Are you calling me faaaaahahahahat?!" She starts squeezing all around! "Of course not silly, you've just got some very ticklish love handles!" Transitioning between squeezes, strokes and dancing her fingers all around my belly and sides!

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG! NOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

"What's that? According to your friend down here, you seem to be really enjoying this and want more!" While continuing the onslaught with her hands, she begins blowing raspberries into my belly!

AHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WAIT HAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU WINNNNNN HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Tears of laughter streaming down my face!

"Hah, there are no winners or losers here. We just have a deliciously ticklish guy with a woman who adores tickling him." She leans in to give me a kiss. "One more round. As fun as it is to send you into hysterics, that's not the only ticklish reaction."

Lightly and slowly starts stroking her fingers across my sides and belly. I bite my lip as butterflies fill my stomach and my breathing grows heavier. "Mmmmm, see, it's driving you crazy, but more of an internal reaction!"

She continues, picking up the pace just a tad. "Here we go." She dips one finger into my belly button and starts swirling it around! "eeeeeeeeehehehehehe!"

She keeps stroking with one hand but I notice she's using the other to take her own socks off. She then lays side to side with me, places her feet on my feet, and starts wiggling her toes across my soles while continuing to stroke my belly, occasionally in my belly button.

Squirming like a worm! Giggling like a child! Heart racing! Breath pounding! Her hands slip down around my waist which involuntarily causes little thrusts! "I'm sorry, I can't help myself!" She starts tickling faster on my waist and inner thighs!

"Ohhhhhhhh wooowwwww mmmmmmm hahahaha!" Squirming and thrusting!

"Ooooooooh...it's like the Washington Monument down here! Hehehehe! I think it's time I finish you off!"

Just like that, the build up was relieved and I laid back, with that seemingly permanent smile from the moment I walked in the door. Kaitlin laid down and snuggled up. "I hope that was everything you wanted it to be." She whispered. I respond, "It was perfect."

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back