• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kate Python: The Mobster's Vendetta (f/f, nylons)

Thanks guys! It means a lot to me to know that people are still enjoying this story; it was one of my favorites, too! I'm actually working on something right now (not a story, but a text-based RPG game) that I hope should be ready soon. After that? Who knows, I'll keep this series in mind!

The one thing that sticks out to me, is that I can see it all in my head like any good story should be, I really hope you continue this series.

Hell, I'd like to make a vid of this, especially that first bit. What do you think, Kunzite?

Hell, I'd like to make a vid of this, especially that first bit. What do you think, Kunzite?

Hey! I love your vids, and I'd definitely be flattered if you wanted to adapt it! After all, your work in its various forms has always been a huge inspiration to me!

Damn! That's an awesome idea!! Great story and is so creative that it would make a great video. Hell I'd shell out the $$$$ ASAP!!! :veryhappy

Hey! I love your vids, and I'd definitely be flattered if you wanted to adapt it! After all, your work in its various forms has always been a huge inspiration to me!

Cool! I'll get to work on casting.

Detective noir tickling stories are a rare species, and I tremendously enjoyed this and the first story, though I have to say, how you not heard of Tickler's Law? Every potential-lee (i.e. attractive male/female depending on the /f or /m direction of the story) has to be tickled at some point. I mean, perhaps it is just me, but I am personally shocked that Kate Python has not be tickled in nylons (it rhymes!) or something at some point. The lady who offered Kate the contract in "Devil's Proposition" got away tickle-free too. How can you do that after teasing us with details of her cherry-red toenails!

Haha, anyway. Just wondering if this story may get a sequel at some point, and if Kate being tickled may be on the cards at some point in the future. You think a hard-boiled detective like her would have ticklish feet?

OK, Kunzite and Shamus, this is officially happening. An adaptation of pt. 1 of this story will be shot in August, starring Ludella Hahn as Kate and Sablique Von Lux as the hit lady.

Attachments

• Sablique4.jpg
    Sablique4.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 50
  • Ludella4.jpg
    Ludella4.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 57
Hi, FTKL has been amazing enough to share some pictures from his upcoming video adaptation of "The Mobster's Vendetta"! I'm hugely honored to have one of my personal legends take such an interest in my work! I wanted to share this with everyone!

Kate and Hit lady.jpg

Attachments

• Kate and Hit lady2.jpg
    Kate and Hit lady2.jpg
    587.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Kate and Hit Lady5.jpg
    Kate and Hit Lady5.jpg
    562.2 KB · Views: 47
  • Ludella gunfight.jpg
    Ludella gunfight.jpg
    501 KB · Views: 22
  • Sablique bed.jpg
    Sablique bed.jpg
    691.3 KB · Views: 31
And more photos!

Attachments

• Sablique bed2.jpg
    Sablique bed2.jpg
    653.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Sablique uhoh.jpg
    Sablique uhoh.jpg
    555.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Sablique with Tommy gun2.jpg
    Sablique with Tommy gun2.jpg
    538.2 KB · Views: 20
  • SabliqueTK15.jpg
    SabliqueTK15.jpg
    522.4 KB · Views: 42
Hi, FTKL has been amazing enough to share some pictures from his upcoming video adaptation of "The Mobster's Vendetta"! I'm hugely honored to have one of my personal legends take such an interest in my work! I wanted to share this with everyone!

View attachment 414275

Thanks, man! Truth is I've been wanting to adapt one of your stories for quite some time. We had a blast shooting this! FX should be completed within the week. Keep up the great work!

Attachments

• Ludella gunfire.jpg
    Ludella gunfire.jpg
    485.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Sablique gunfire.jpg
    Sablique gunfire.jpg
    590.3 KB · Views: 20
  • SabliqueTK17.jpg
    SabliqueTK17.jpg
    555.7 KB · Views: 33
  • SabliqueTK25.jpg
    SabliqueTK25.jpg
    564.5 KB · Views: 34
  • GGG title7.jpg
    GGG title7.jpg
    567.1 KB · Views: 45
Oh man my favorite story is now a video? COOL!!! I'm buying it now!! I hope they make the sequel where the hit woman get's her soles! painted with the asian crime lord's name!

Oh man my favorite story is now a video? COOL!!! I'm buying it now!! I hope they make the sequel where the hit woman get's her soles! painted with the asian crime lord's name!

Thanks, Shamus! We'll be shooting more with Ludella Hahn (Kate) in October. Sablique (the hit woman) is a good friend and both ladies are very excited about the success of the vid. We will work with Kunzite as closely as possible and try to adapt his source material as much as our resources allow. And, for the record, it's my favorite story, too. Hope you enjoy the vid! :D

Wow Kunzite!

One of my all time favorite stories in your extensive collection of written works is now a new series from FTKLTickling.com!

How cool is that!

Congratulations my friend! :boogie:

Having just acquired and viewed the video today I posted my mini review in the official Gangsters, Gams and Guffaws! Pt. 1 thread...

Gangsters, Gams and Guffaws! Pt. 1 is an absolute Tour de force!

The opening sequence is spectacular! The music, film direction and the beautiful Sablique Von Lux in her sexy gangster attire and nylons sets the stage for this awesome new series from FTKLTickling.com

Following the sizzling hot opening begins the proper series introduction with wonderful narration work by the lovely Ludella Hahn and a fun action sequence complete with nifty special effects!

How cool is it that this series is an adaptation of the short story "Kate Python: The Mobster's Vendetta", written by TMF writer, Kunzite!

Enough nerding out about all the cool details that FTKL included to make this one of the most ambitious and fun tickling clips I have ever seen to date...

The tickling action in this clip is fantastic! Nylon tickling fans do not want to miss this! Ludella Hahn (Kate Python) does an excellent job tickling the hell out of Sablique Von Lux. All the while giggling infectiously and verbally teasing her and working over Sablique's ticklish, nylon covered soles. Sablique's wonderful laughter is outstanding as well as her occasional dialogue between bouts of hysteria.

MAGNIFICENT!

BRAVO!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I guess it time for me to head on over and check out your latest story in the series... Kate Python: The Jade Dragon!

Jim
MTJpub.com

"How cool is that?", you ask? Extremely cool! Heck, I remember back in the days of the Morandilas' Tickler Journal e-zine (remember those days?) being an enormous fan of FTKL's work and how appropriate it was that he illustrated the first ever cover of Tales From The Asylum. And now FTKL is adapting one of my stories...I feel really honored. And the video itself is smoking hot!

"How cool is that?", you ask? Extremely cool! Heck, I remember back in the days of the Morandilas' Tickler Journal e-zine (remember those days?) being an enormous fan of FTKL's work and how appropriate it was that he illustrated the first ever cover of Tales From The Asylum. And now FTKL is adapting one of my stories...I feel really honored. And the video itself is smoking hot!

Jim, Kunzite ...

Thanks much, guys! Looking forward to doing more stuff like this!

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back