• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kate Winslet i'm disappointed..

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
I was googling the golden globes yesterday to see if Heath Ledger had won..which he did..and saw Kate for the first time in ages..she's gone the way of the others and is now stick thin...don't these people realize it makes them look older in the face? she always had a nice roundness to her face..now she doesn't..not everyone is meant to be thin..all you need do is look at the wrist..if the bone is really huge and sticking out a mile..that person is not small boned and should not be super skinny...ah well..

My message to Celebs and shit, yo...

Attachments

• see-also-hypertension.jpg
    see-also-hypertension.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 5
I was googling the golden globes yesterday to see if Heath Ledger had won..which he did..and saw Kate for the first time in ages..she's gone the way of the others and is now stick thin...don't these people realize it makes them look older in the face? she always had a nice roundness to her face..now she doesn't..not everyone is meant to be thin..all you need do is look at the wrist..if the bone is really huge and sticking out a mile..that person is not small boned and should not be super skinny...ah well..

Izzy that's a sweet trick,I never knew that.I always had a bone that was poking out the sides of my wrist and I never knew why so I just let it go.Now I know why,my body is telling me never to even think of becoming like Mary Kate and Ashley!

I don't grok the fashion for women having to be being anorectically-thin, just as I don't understand the appeal of the turn-of-the-20th-century fashion of cinching one's waist down to 9 inches (the whole "Gibson Girl" thing, for which women sometimes had their lower 3 ribs removed).

As for Heath Ledger, it's soooo fuckin' sad that he got that award posthumously.

I just plain dislike the fashion that are ''in'' now-a-days and I will never understand why some girls feel the need to dress like whores and degrade themselves for a little bit of male attention.

I just plain dislike the fashion that are ''in'' now-a-days and I will never understand why some girls feel the need to dress like whores and degrade themselves for a little bit of male attention.

ah i never followed fashion per se..i bought what was best for my body type..and i know the type you mean Mari..i was standing behind two such girls at the movies..their outfits were super tight..and one of them looked about six months pregnant, but hubby said she was just fat lol...

Woman in my book should above all look feminine, well curvy all the more to love and cuddle, these models look like match sticks and look so aggressive,a good smile from a nice woman and you don't notice the lumps and bumps.its all in the eyes and face.

I agree, I think Kate Winslett is beautiful, and while she's not too thin, she has lost some weight in the past few years and I fear it's because of pressure in Hollywood. I hope she doesn't turn into Golden Globe-winning Nicole Richie.

But if she turns into Golden Globe winning Nicole Richie's dad, Lionel, I won't complain. Then I can hear some more smooth Motown hits on my car stereo.

Bullshit. Now funny? Funny is insecure people trying to sound moral and upstanding by taking a stand against people who enjoy looking sexy.

No,think about it.When all those stars in Hollywood dress all slutty and become all thin from doing whatever they do all the children try and follow them and become sick.

Slutty is in the eye of the beholder. And most people who behold it as slutty are simply ones who want to look like they have the moral highground by judging others who value the beauty of their body.

Slutty is a method of social interaction, not a style of dress.

Again, you're applying a moral standard that only you have set up as being worthwhile. There's nothing degrading about being proud of your own natural beauty.

What is degrading to one's view, probably is not in the eyes of another.

Who can really define what "Beauty" is?...

If that is even possible...

define "slutty"...

then define "degrading"...

it's apparent from Bella donna that views differ, so do definitions....

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back