• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kathleen Turner......

venray

Verified
KathleenTurner_K08.jpg

KathleenTurner_K07.jpg

thanks, Ray. These were great! I forgot how hot she is.

Ever find a picture of her soles? (*make mental note to add Kathlene Turner to my list of movie stars I'd like to tickle thread*)

The movie was "War of the Roses". There is also a nice, brief foot fetish scene near the beginning of the movie, again with Danny DeVito and his g/f having her foot in his lap under the table.

Two words come to mind ...

"China Blue"

Thanks for jogging the memory.

Aaaaah , the voice of Jessica Rabbit. Who hasn't dreamed of listening to a cackling Ms. Turner w/the image of Jessica getting tickle-ravaged & tickle-tortured by some crazy toons? Ah well , a guy can dream , can't he?

By the way , that foot-scene at the beginning of "War Of The Roses" is pretty , damn hot! I've always loved that scene!

"Patty cake... patty cake... patty cake!"

Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy!

"I'm not bad... I'm just drawn that way!"

kathleen turner

another film you get to see miss turners feet is v i warshawski where she allows here shoe to drop of and gets some lucky git of a guy to put it back on after a quick play with her foot....drool :woot:

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back