• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Katie Wilson - Is she or isn't she?

magic fingers

3rd Level Yellow Feather
I'm sure most people have seen the youtube video of Katie Wilson and Andre the black nerd, where Andre tries tickling Katie and she's not ticklish anywhere(bummer!)
But then there's this video. Check out the lovely Ms. Wilson's reaction when Andre tickles her feet at 8:45.
BTW there are also some nice sole shots of Katie sexy peds at the beginning of the video;

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kG6SXWx4ekU

It seems like if she's caught off guard she can be a little ticklish! Nice :). Also, does anyone have any idea why Andre never posted all of those ATWG episodes that he showed a preview off back in April? On April Fool's Day he did an Awkward Talk with Shane Dawson and at the end there was clips from about 4 different new episodes and it said they were 'coming soon'. That was 7 months ago and there's no sign of any of them yet, does anyone know if Andre has said why he hasn't posted them?? I can't find a mention of them on his Twitter or anything.

It seems like if she's caught off guard she can be a little ticklish! Nice :). Also, does anyone have any idea why Andre never posted all of those ATWG episodes that he showed a preview off back in April? On April Fool's Day he did an Awkward Talk with Shane Dawson and at the end there was clips from about 4 different new episodes and it said they were 'coming soon'. That was 7 months ago and there's no sign of any of them yet, does anyone know if Andre has said why he hasn't posted them?? I can't find a mention of them on his Twitter or anything.
His Awkward Talks output has decreased quite a bit in the past year or so. I do wonder why. They usually bring in pretty big views. I wonder if it's because he's busy and it's simply slipping his mind(most likely), or if creepers have caught onto it and started spamming the subjects(hope that isn't the case).

You could send him a tweet and see what he says.

"It just felt weird"

I'll take "something a ticklish person would say when they desperately don't want to admit their ticklishness" for $500 Alex.

His Awkward Talks output has decreased quite a bit in the past year or so. I do wonder why. They usually bring in pretty big views. I wonder if it's because he's busy and it's simply slipping his mind(most likely), or if creepers have caught onto it and started spamming the subjects(hope that isn't the case).

You could send him a tweet and see what he says.

It would seem as though Andre has been following the money lately. His most recent videos have been advertisements for something bigger than another Youtuber's channel.

I think she's a bit ticklish, hard to judge cause Andre is a TERRIBLE tickler...just TERRIBLE!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back