• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kelli Lynn Sage needs YOU. PLEASE SEND LINKS TO FAVE PREVIEWS AND SCREEN SHOTS!!!!

Kelli Lynn Sage

Verified
Hi guys!!! I am working on a new website advertising my sessions which will be launched in a few days and I need YOUR HELP. People who love my videos and all of the work I have done with various companies over the years, PLEASE SEND ME LINKS TO PREVIEWS THAT ARE YOU FAVORITES. I also need screen shots of your favorite moments of me tickling people. You can either post them here or hit me up at [email protected]. Thanks in advance!! I want to see all of your favorite KLS moments!!! Love you guys!!! -KLS http://www.KelliLynnSageFetish.com

Good luck with the new site kelli!!! I have so many photos and videos of you tickling people and getting tickled, but i'm having a hard time posting them here!!

GOOD CHOICES PAULIE !!! CLASSIC SHOTS!! I LOVE WHEN SHE GETS TICKLED AS WELL AND HER FOOT WORSHIPS SESSIONS WERE SUPER HOT AS WELL KELLI IS DEFINETLY A CONNOSEUIER OF THE FOOT!!!:laughhard:

I would say from your clip store the Anthony Sessions With Sage clip is the hottest for me. It has F/m tickling which I love and a domme lady tickling a guys feet which I think is super hot.

Just one of many favorites.

Attachments

• BreakC(1)S.jpg
    BreakC(1)S.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 234
  • BreakC(13)S.jpg
    BreakC(13)S.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 218
  • BreakC(27)S.jpg
    BreakC(27)S.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 219
I lost some videos, and have to look through HDs, but my definite highlights from you as a tickler are:

ALL the pussy tickling you've done, specially the one you tickled a redhead before vibing her to a squirting one in TickleAbuse. But also one you had on Sinn Sage, and one with asshole tickling on Storm in Tickle Intensive, or one (idky you didnt made her cum) you had on Luna, also on Tickle Abuse.

I also loved when you've tickle-fucked some girls with strappon, but id like to see you doing it to ur guy...

Also loved when you had your way with joey.

Sorry i have no vidcaps, great you're back, hopefully you get MJ from TA, Brooke Thomsen, or the TIntensive gothic gals.

Kelli, your clips are amazing! I will dig up some favourites, but I want to quickly say that you are hands down the BEST armpit lick-tickler in the business!! Seriously, the way you do long slow licks is just unreal. Please keep making more armpit lick-tickling clips, as I and many others will keep buying them!

Any clip with Tia from Tickle Intensive. She is one of my favorite tickles of all time.

Attachments

• TiaB(34)S.jpg
    TiaB(34)S.jpg
    293 KB · Views: 167
  • TiaTk(38)S.jpg
    TiaTk(38)S.jpg
    292 KB · Views: 127
  • TiaTk(43)S.jpg
    TiaTk(43)S.jpg
    288 KB · Views: 123
  • StTiB(32)S.jpg
    StTiB(32)S.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 158
I love you kelli, I'll buy anything where you verbally taunt the vicitm. You're so good at it but you don't do it very much. "kitchy kitchy koo" before you start for example. Asking them "does it tickle?"
etc....

I will DEFINITELY PUT IN MORE TAUNTING!! Believe it or not, but the directors of most clips I have been in don't want me to talk as much which goes against my natural tickling Fetish. I completely frickin agree with you that taunting makes the clip and IT ALSO MAKES THE GIRL MORE TICKLISH!!

I will DEFINITELY PUT IN MORE TAUNTING!! Believe it or not, but the directors of most clips I have been in don't want me to talk as much which goes against my natural tickling Fetish. I completely frickin agree with you that taunting makes the clip and IT ALSO MAKES THE GIRL MORE TICKLISH!!

The talking is actually the best part.

Those directors don't know what they are doing.

They really don't? I thought that sort of was what made you the tickler that you are, the facial reactions and the verbal taunting. Like, that's more entertaining than anything, you know? Well, to be fair, it is the director's piece, I guess.

Anyway this was a cool thread just because I like seeing how sinister you look in some of them haha. Pleasant reminder of why you're a cool dude. Well, Lady.

Good luck with the site/business, hope it goes/is going well.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back