• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kendall Jenner and The Agent Pt. 1 F/FF

Bmoremd

TMF Poster
My name is Victoria, Tori for short. I lead an extremely busy lifestyle. Let’s face it, being a talent agent was a demanding career, especially when your most prolific client is Kendall Jenner. Her and I grew up together and were lifelong best friends. Once I graduated college I interned with her family’s business and eventually moved into the role of Kendall’s main agent. I balanced this with running my own fitness page and online supplement shop. It seemed like I never had a day off. Today I was slammed with meetings all over Manhattan. Then I a brief meeting at my apartment office with a potential new client followed by dinner with Kendall at the apartment. A jam packed Friday then we’d have two days off for some fun in NYC before heading back to LA on Monday or Tuesday.

14 degrees outside the app on my iPhone showed. The snow was coming down in bunches and started to accumulate on the street. I couldn’t wait to get back to LA. I threw on a white sweater with a short black skirt than went down to my upper thighs. I pulled on a pair of black Semi- opaque tights that stretched from my toes to just below my belly button. I thought I’d packed my fully opaque fleece lined tights but I guess I’d grabbed the wrong ones. I stared down at my feet. The white polish from my pedicure was still apparent as the thin material stretched along my toes. I made a few adjustments to my tights as they were slightly twisted on my size 7.5 feet. The black high heels I put on brought me from 5’6 to at least 5’9. I turned around in the mirror, the heels helped my calf muscles pop, especially through the tights. My long dark brown hair flowed down past my shoulders, resting on the white sweater. My phone started to to chirp. The Uber arrived. I threw on a long black pea coat and was on my way.

The day flew by as I went from meeting to meeting. My meeting with the new potential client was scheduled for 5:00. I was running a few minutes late, fortunately, she was already in the lobby waiting.

“You must be Ashley, so sorry I’m late.” I held out my hand to greet her. I probably wasn’t taking the whole social distancing thing as serious as I should.

“No problem at all.” Ashley said as she shook my hand. “I know you’re a busy woman.”

I led her to the elevator as we headed up to my apartment.

Ashley was cute girl. Definitely gave off a quirky/artsy kind of vibe. I guess that is what I expected seeing as she ran an online design and art boutique. She was shorter than me, probably 5’4. Light brown hair and thick framed glasses. She wore a coat over her navy dress. She also had navy opaque tights and navy flats. Very cute girl with a bit of a socially awkward personality.

“My office is straight back there on the right” I pointed as we entered to apartment. “Just give me a minute and I’ll be right in.” I ran to the bathroom then got us each a bottle of water.

We sat across from each other at my desk. I slid my heels off immediately and flexed my toes. My feet were so sore from wearing those heels all day. I browsed some emails on my laptop while Ashley fidgeted around in her bag. She pulled out an iPad and a few samples of her designs. I heard something drop on the floor under my desk as I typed out an email. Ashley bent over, reaching under the desk to retrieve whatever it was. I felt something graze along the bottom of my foot. It caused me to jump in my seat a bit. My knee banged against the bottom of my desk and I let out a quick yelp.

“Sorry, didn’t mean to tickle you” Ashley said as she sat back up. “Dropped this.” She held up her pen. I brushed it off, figuring it was just an accident. I pulled my feet up into my big leather chair and sat Indian style

The meeting did not go as expected. Instead of pitching herself and her business, Ashley kept on reverting back to what a huge fan of Kendall she was. She would not shut up about it. It was getting a little weird to be honest. She’d bring up social media posts from years earlier regarding things Kendall and I did together.

The little bit of work she did show me was great, I just couldn’t get over her uncanny obsession with Kendall. It was already 6:00 and I knew Kendall would be arriving any minute so I had to wrap It up. I stopped Ashley mid sentence.

“Ahh look at the time. 6:00 already. I have dinner plans tonight so I think we can finish up here”

“So are we moving forward? How do we do this?” Ashley asked

“I have a lot to think about. If I decide to move forward I’ll send out a contract and we can go from there”

Ashley looked crushed, she sulked back in her chair.

That’s when the front door swung open. My heart sank. I was hoping to get Ashley out of here before Kendall arrived. I knew this would be a whole ordeal. The 5’10 model strolled right on in to the apartment.

“Hey girls, didn’t mean to interrupt” Kendall said in a bubbly tone as she tossed her purse on the counter

Kendall must have had a few meetings today with the way she was dressed. She wore a black sleeveless dress, ultra sheer black tights and black high heels. She looked absolutely gorgeous.

“Kendall this is Ashley” I say as I point to the now standing girl. “We were just wrapping up our meeting”.

“This is an honor Kendall, you have no idea how huge of a fan I am” Ashley said in an excited tone. She was very giddy, almost bouncing up and down in place.

“One quick selfie before I go?” Ashley asked

“Sure no problem at all” Kendall replied as she put her arm around Ashley for the photo.

“And I made you two these” Ashley said as she pulled two covid masks out of her bag. Mine was a pink floral design, Kendall’s a light blue.

“Just one more picture with the masks please? You have no idea how huge this would be for my brand”

I let out a quick sigh “sure” I replied. “Let’s make it quick.”

Kendall and I put the masks on and leaned in for the picture. Something was up with this mask, it had such a weird chemical smell to it.

“Jesus Ashley what did you use when you designed these masks” I said as I reached up to pull it off my face. Then that was it, I was completely out.

I woke up some time later on my bed. The room was dim, just one lamp on in the corner. I went to sit up and realized I couldn’t.

“What the fuck?” I said in a groggy tone. My hands had been bound above me to the headboard. I pulled a little harder and barely budged. To my right, Kendall was finally coming to. She had been bound similarly. I looked down and saw both of our feet had been pulled through the slats at the foot of the bed and tied on the other side. There was a couple inches between my feet where the metal slat separated them. Both of us were still wearing our heels. As Kendall realized the situation she started to panic.

“What is this shit Tori? What the hell is going on?” She started to pull on her restraints ferociously.

“I have no idea Kendall. Did that psycho Ashley drug us and tie us up?”

“That’s exactly was I did” Ashley said as she entered the room with a menacing look on her face. “I’ve been fantasizing about this for years Kendall. And once your bitchy agent here turned me down, I knew it was time to strike.”

Ashley walked over to my side of the bed. She sat on the edge right next to my torso.

“What the hell do you want from us?” I demanded

“Just to have a little fun, maybe I’ll even end up with a contract” Ashley replied

The bottom of my sweater was riding up, exposing my midriff. Ashley reached out and lightly dragged on nail across my belly and down my side. My body fidgeted, trying to avoid her finger.

“Don’t fucking touch me” I yelled through my gritted teeth.

“Aww what’s the matter Victoria? Are you a little ticklish?”

I was overcome with emotion. I seriously fucking HATED being tickled. It was one of my worst fears. I couldn’t imagine being tickled while immobile like this.

Ashley reached out again and glided her left index finger along my toned belly, tracing every crevice of my six pack. My hips shot off the bed and slammed back down. My head jerked back and forth. I was trying desperately not to break from just this one finger. My eyes were squeezed shut and lips sealed tight.

“Victoria, you’re a grown woman. I’m sure can handle a little bit of tickling can’t you?” Ashley teased as she continued along my belly and sides.

“Leave her the fuck alone” Kendall yelled, coming to my defense.

“Don’t worry honey, you’ll have your turn” Ashley replied

Kendall silenced herself right away. I was busy focusing on blocking out the tickles. Ashley straddled my upper thighs and reached each hand up my sweater. She didn’t start tickling right away though, her fingers just say there, centimeters from my ribs. It seemed like an eternity, but was probably only 30 seconds. The anticipation was killing me. My body was trembling.

“I’m not even tickling you Victoria and look at you. You’re air ticklish like a little kid”

Then it happened. With both hands she dug into my ribs. I immediately squealed and busted out laughing

“Eeehehehehehahahahahaha noooohahahahaha” my body bucked up and down, trying to throw her off.

“Tickle tickle Victoria” she teased as she kept on digging into my ribs. Up and down her fingers went, poking and prodding in between each rib. I was a laughing mess. My body bounced up and down on the bed like a basketball.

She finally gave me a brief break. Which was hardly a break at all. She went back to light grazing strokes along my belly. It kept me rolling back and forth on the bed, giggling.

“Eehehehehe pleeaahehessee” I tried to beg.

“How about this Tori, I’ll stop, but you have to tell me Kendall’s most ticklish spot”.

I wasn’t going to throw Kendall under the bus. I did my best to regain my composure. I started to control my breathing, deep breaths through my nose. I closed my eyes and bit down on my bottom lip.

“You know Tori. On Instagram you make it seem like you’re this badass fitness chick. Who knew beneath that tough exterior you had such a girly weakness.” Ashley stopped grazing my belly. “Let’s see where else you’re ticklish” she said as she straddled my thighs. I felt her hands reach up my skirt. Her thumbs rested right on my hip bones.

“How about here!” She yelled and she dug her thumbs into my nylon encased hips. My eyes bulged and I screamed instantly.

“Aaaahahahahahahaha naahahahahattt theeheherreehehehehahaha” my body started bucking on the bed again. I pulled so hard over and over and my restraints to no avail. I could feel sweat dripping down my forehead and tears rolling down my cheeks. Makeup ran down my face with the tears and sweat. It tasted salty. I looked over at Kendall. Her face was mortified as she watched me shriek with high pitched laughter. After another minute or two, Ashley slowed up the tickling on my hips. She reached under my upper thighs and started to squeeze with both hands. I again erupted with hysterical laughter.

“Gosh Victoria, is there a spot on your body that isn’t ticklish. How about I try here?” Ashley reaches back with both hand and started squeezing my stockinged knees. My knees jolted up and down on the bed. My body was flailing uncontrollably.

“Okayyeeeehehehehehe stahahahahap” I squealed as she continued squeezing just above my knees. She never broke eye contact with me either. She started down into my eyes, watching me scream in ticklish agony.

“I have an idea.” Ashley said as she hopped off the bed. My eyes welled with tears, I watched her blurry figure moved to the end of the bed. I laid there panting, trying to catch my breath.

“Please no, don’t do that” I started to beg as she slowly slid off my left heel.

“What’s wrong Tori? Are you feet ticklish too? You know, you had quite the reaction when I touched your foot under the desk earlier” Ashley said fixated on my nylon clad foot. She grabbed my foot with her right hand and inspected my toes.

“White toe polish too. Tell me, did you get a fresh pedicure just for me?”

“Seriously don’t touch my fucking feet” I yelled. My voice was starting to go a bit hoarse. Just her holding my feet in her hand was causing me to flinch.

Ashley ignored me completely. She ran a few fingers along the top of my left foot, from my ankle and along the tops of the toes. I tried to fight it but once she touched my toes I couldn’t help but giggle.

“Eeehehehehahaha stahahahapp.”

“Seriously Tori? I barely touched you. And this is the top of your foot. I wonder how you’ll react when I do this” She ran just her index finger from my heel, across my instep then along the bottom of my toes.

“Eeeeeeehehehe” I shrieked and giggled

She didn’t let up, the one finger continued up and down my foot, I was a giggling mess. My body thrashed around one the bed. The nylon material allowed her fingernail to glide effortlessly along the bottoms of my toes and my high arch.

“So tell me Tori, where is Kendall’s most ticklish spot?” She didn’t stop gliding that finger along the bottom of my stockinged foot. She slid off my right heel with ease and used on finger to glide along so my soles on that foot as well. My laughter went up an octave

“Aaaahhhstahahhahahaappp hehehehehahahahahahah”

I tried to beg through my laughter but couldn’t formulate words.

“I think these tights make you even more ticklish Tori. My fingers travel up and down your feet so easily” Ashley said as she added a few fingers and picked up the pace. Now raking up and down my soles

I was ballistic “nooohahahahahehehehehehehahahahahahah”

My body flailed around wildly on the bed.

“So are you going to tell me now.....” her voice trailed off

“Yehehehehehehessss” I responded

Ashley lightened up a bit, going back to just on finger on my right foot. It trailed along the bottoms of my toes, back and forth.

I was trying to speak up “sheeeheheheessshehehahahaha”

“What was that Tori? What are you trying to say” Ashley said in a sadistic manner. This was a game for her. Making me talk but tickling me at the same time.

I finally blurted it out “Her feeeheheheheheheeeeeeett hehehehahahah”

Ashley stopped the tickling. I’d nearly pissed myself it was such a relief.

“Her feet huh? How do you know that”

I was trying to catch my breath. “We get pedicures together, her feet are extremely ticklish. I’m so sorry Kendall I couldn’t take anymore” I said almost sobbing.

Ashley slid over to Kendall’s side of the bed. She slid off Kendall’s right heel, revealing her long, high arched, size 9 foot. Through her sheer black stockings you could vividly see Kendall’s bright pink nail polish.

“I hope you girls didn’t have anything planned this weekend. You two are all mine...”

Great start. Would love to hear more. The side by side, end up telling the tickler to tickle the other ticklee thing is always hot!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back