• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kered's World:A pictorial review

Bugman

Verified
The purpose of this thread is to allow you to get to know my old buddy kered.The pictures contained herein were obtained from several sources,none of which i am at liberty to reveal.

His early years are shrouded in mystery,but i did discover that as a young man he enjoyed taking part in organized sports.

A real charmer,kered was much in demand and had numerous girl friends.

His family was not poor by any means but money could be tight at times.In order to help out,Kered picked up extra cash by working part time jobs,including a stint delivering for a local pizza joint.

Like most young men Kered was eager to obtain a drivers license,and studied diligently.The road test however did not go well.

A life long lover of our feathered friends,Kered took a Blue Ribbon at the county fair in 1978 with this entry.

Kered passed the driving test on his 9th attempt,and our intrepid road warrior bought his first car.

I am attempting to keep this thread in chronological order,but new pictures are coming to light all the time,and i want to fill in as many gaps as possible.This candid shot will i think explain Kered's aversion to Halloween.

This is hilarious, Bugman!!! Can't wait for the next round. :D

Now,lets take a look at our heros early work history.Kered's first full time job was with the city street department.

After several disputes with his supervisor over spelling and proper sign placement,Kered was urged to seek employment elsewhere.Obtaning a CDL,he began driving a school bus.He was asked to resign after an ugly incident during a field trip of 6th graders,although who was really at fault is still a matter of dispute..

Kered left the school district,and putting his CDL to good use found work driving for a beer distributor.After only a few weeks on the job however,he was again encouraged to move along...

Warning...this is an anti-Coke Zone...
Again Do NOT drink anything while viewing this thread...

Thinking that the business world might benefit from his many talents,Kered obtained a position with a small manufacturing firm.The manager however was something of a tyrant,and the work tedious.Kered soon understood that he was not a man who could spend his life behind a desk.

Kered went to work for a cousin,hoping to learn the plumbing trade.It soon became apperant that this was not to be his career path.

After several disputes with his supervisor over spelling and proper sign placement,Kered was urged to seek employment elsewhere.Obtaning a CDL,he began driving a school bus.He was asked to resign after an ugly incident during a field trip of 6th graders,although who was really at fault is still a matter of dispute..

Oh crap, i've been had.
Uhm, actually that one was me.

Unemployed,walking the streets and frustrated by the limitations placed on him by the workaday world,Kered took the bold decision to strike out on his own,and use his fertile mind for the betterment of mankind.He obtained patents on several of his inventions,but his revolutionary ideas were ahead of the times,and failed to gain widespread acceptence by the public.

Glad I listened to Tommy!...This is friggin PRICELESS!!!

Way to go Bug.....:woot:

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back