• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kerri wiggles (and so do her toes)! (m/f, stocks)

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
At 22, Kerri is one of the two youngest ticklees on our site (21-year old Ashley is the other); and I'll point something out about that:

With as many women of all ages as I've tickled, I've discovered that younger ones tend to shriek and squeal more than laugh when their feet are tickled. Kerri, however, is a marked exception to this rule, as she laughs and laughs! Another thing is, when you find a REALLY ticklish spot on her feet, her laughter goes up an octave and she starts doing this cute little shimmy, where her body and her head wiggle from side to side while she's laughing! It's simply DELIGHTFUL!

Kerri stuck her cute size 7/7.5-ish feet back in the stocks, and we take full advantage of it! Come check it out!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Attachments

• Kerri-standing.jpg
    Kerri-standing.jpg
    954.6 KB · Views: 904
  • Kerri-spreadtoes.jpg
    Kerri-spreadtoes.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 796
  • KerriWiggles1a.JPEG
    KerriWiggles1a.JPEG
    194.9 KB · Views: 792
  • KerriWiggles1b.JPEG
    KerriWiggles1b.JPEG
    215.4 KB · Views: 541
  • KerryWigglesfree.wmv
    2.9 MB · Views: 1,269
More of Kerri!

Attachments

• Kerri-boobs.jpg
    Kerri-boobs.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 355
  • Kerri-instep.jpg
    Kerri-instep.jpg
    831.2 KB · Views: 284
  • Kerri-stocked.jpg
    Kerri-stocked.jpg
    755.8 KB · Views: 442
  • KerriWiggles1c.JPEG
    KerriWiggles1c.JPEG
    194.3 KB · Views: 249
  • KerriWiggles1d.JPEG
    KerriWiggles1d.JPEG
    184.8 KB · Views: 255
Very cute and pretty little soles and toes. I love it when small feet are tickled! This is one of the best!

You do not understand how this is the perfect clip for me. I'm highly attracted to curvy Caucasian women with short and proportionate toes. I typically do not purchase clips from my competitors. But I will be buying this clip soon. I'm so jealous Knismo! I would LOVE the opportunity to work with her. (PM ME PLEASE!!!)

really cool clip.still a fan of just the big toes tied.watching the girls cope with the flosser between their toes is too funny either way.keep up the good work knismo.slam dunk clips recently.:idea::):goodjob:

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back