• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kiera Knightly/Orli Bloom--I was on like a lightbulb

Ticklish_witch

TMF Expert
I was watching some show late at night, I've finally just moved in with my friend and her boyfriend and her boyfriends friend so we can all pay rent, and as I watched TV, there was some red carpet and Orli bloom and kiera knightly were standing together, and I literally fell off the couch when I had to cross my legs. Orlando Bloom was takling on the camera and I wasn't really listening but he just put his arm around Kieras waist and she squirmed a bit and pulled his hand off and just put hers under it, and mumbled something like, "way to ticklish" and it was so small of a thing but for some reason I couldn't help but love the way she said it. My friend was sitting next to me and she didn't say anything, she just kept watching and didn't even notice me and just said "love these red carpet things" and that was it.

Still love it though :couch:

I am posting a link to this post in the Ticklish Celebrity section!! Thanks for posting it!

:)

Welcome!~ Glad to see someone is reading my posts!~ I was starting a story a while ago but I gave up on it lol, now I just stick to discussions and reading through stuff. I usually request too!~

MMMMMmmmmm... Tickly Lizzie Swann! Yum!

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me!

Awe loves it lol
theres a guy on here to made an ah-mazing pirates of the caribbean themed tickling story and like a billion (okay, im exagerating) ppl begged him to make Jack tickle elizabeth in a sequel, but he hasn't yet and I sent him a PM and he never replied..... its driving me crazy!~

keira3.jpg

I would love to get my hands on Keira's flat sexy belly. Sadistic & inhumane tickle torture.

Kiera in "The Hole"

There is a scene in this British independent film " The Hole" in which Kiera Knightly is NEARLY tickled (if I were the director I would have done it). This is a movie about a group of friends who go and accidentally lock theirselves in a WW2 bomb bunker and have fun down there.. for a while. Well in one of the lighter scenes, 2 guys hold her down and she is FULLY exposed later in the scene (if you get my meaning) and one guy kinda plays around with her midsection but never really does anything.. but a hot scene regardless. I wish I had a clip for you guys but I dont, so if anyone has one with this movie please post for all to see. It rocks (but it could have been even better) :cool2:

There is a scene in this British independent film " The Hole" in which Kiera Knightly is NEARLY tickled (if I were the director I would have done it). This is a movie about a group of friends who go and accidentally lock theirselves in a WW2 bomb bunker and have fun down there.. for a while. Well in one of the lighter scenes, 2 guys hold her down and she is FULLY exposed later in the scene (if you get my meaning) and one guy kinda plays around with her midsection but never really does anything.. but a hot scene regardless. I wish I had a clip for you guys but I dont, so if anyone has one with this movie please post for all to see. It rocks (but it could have been even better) :cool2:

That's a great scene, you can tell she's close to breaking out in laughter, either because she's afraid they'll tickle her or because they already did in an outtake.

That's a great scene, you can tell she's close to breaking out in laughter, either because she's afraid they'll tickle her or because they already did in an outtake.

Did you really just bump a 9 year old thread?

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back