• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kim Jong Il ...DEAD!

SamuelKhan

4th Level Blue Feather
The Korean Peninsula is a better place tonight.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-12-18-22-08-46

PYONGYANG, North Korea (AP) -- Kim Jong Il, North Korea's mercurial and enigmatic longtime leader, has died of heart failure. He was 69.

In a "special broadcast" Monday from the North Korean capital, state media said Kim died of a heart ailment on a train due to a "great mental and physical strain" on Dec. 17 during a "high intensity field inspection." It said an autopsy was done on Dec. 18 and "fully confirmed" the diagnosis.

Kim is believed to have suffered a stroke in 2008, but he had appeared relatively vigorous in photos and video from recent trips to China and Russia and in numerous trips around the country carefully documented by state media. The communist country's "Dear Leader" - reputed to have had a taste for cigars, cognac and gourmet cuisine - was believed to have had diabetes and heart disease.

Make that "dead tyrant". Fuck him. Don't mourn this scum. Now we have to watch this "tearful announcement":

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-16239693

I dont think that there are too many in the civilized world who will mourn this guy. He was one of the worst people on the planet. May he be judged by a greater force for his evil deeds.

Mitch

This will mean nothing to the rest of the world!

This statement may or may not cause a commotion...

The biggest danger is the United States. The military kills more people, that makes a want-to-be imperialist cum! We then put them in power...

I sure as hell won't shed a tear over his death. It's a good thing he's dead but isn't his son who's taking leadership just as bad if not worse than KJI?

First Osama, then Gadafi, now Jong-Il. Damn, 2011 is a pretty bad year for the 'bad guys'.

I have heard that his son will step in to replace him. There will be NO DEMOCRACY For a country full of starving people. :rant:

"North Korea was born the year George Orwell published the book 1984. It's almost like someone gave the dear leader's father the book and said "Do you think we coud make this fly?" He read the book and said "I don't know but we can always give it the good college try." Fom a lecture on the axis of evil by Christopher Hitchens

The biggest danger is the United States. The military kills more people, that makes a want-to-be imperialist cum! We then put them in power...

I couldn't agree more........

Now here comes the commotion........:hysteriatrain:

Besides his son's taking over the helm isn't he? Meet the new boss......looks a lot like the old boss!

...and a century of Communism, Nazism and other tyrants has "baby killer" beat. Did you miss that?

...and a century of Communism, Nazism and other tyrants has "baby killer" beat. Did you miss that?

Nope, I don't think he missed anything, including that unfortunately our hands aren't too clean either, especially when the real elites of the world use the military to occupy, steal resources, and oppress other countries simply for their "stuff." You know, oil, poppy fields, gold,........stuff like that.

But what else can they do? Been doing it throughout history and since they can never be satisfied with their greed, they just keep stealing until they've gorged then they move onto the next one. Unfortunately, the area is usually left destitute and with some despot in charge of the government.

^Spoken like a true hero of the proletariat. Would you like me to buy you a plane ticket so you can attend the Dear Leader's funeral?

It's a pity that Hitchens didn't last another week. I think he would have enjoyed this.

I loved the "mourners" they made Tiger Woods recent attempt at contrition look positively genuine.

^Spoken like a true hero of the proletariat. Would you like me to buy you a plane ticket so you can attend the Dear Leader's funeral?

If that ^ was meant for me, I'm not really interested in the offer. If I'm going to fly anywhere it would be to a nice island where it is warm and the people are friendly and the drinks are awesome........but thanks anyway.

It's a pity that Hitchens didn't last another week. I think he would have enjoyed this.

Didn't know much about him before he died, but what I can tell he didn't seem too happy in this life so I hope he found what he was looking for in the next one. Oh, wait........he didn't believe in such did he? Well, I hope he found peace anyway.

Communism still exists...

Nazism - If I had a choice to be a black slave in America(back in those days), a Japanese person during WWII, or a dead Jew in Germany... I would choose the gas chamber. Don't forget what we did to the Native Americans!

Tyrants - they come in two different forms: one asshole or a group of assholes.

Maybe they will have a national day of fasting to honor the bastard.(gallows sarcasm intended). I wonder if China will now have more control over North Korea under KJ II's son?

According to people who are actual Communists...No it dosen't. You actually would choose being a Jew in Germany? Wow...Oh and Btw I am Native American....GET OVER IT!!! WHITE GUILT IS POINTLESS! Most of us have moved on and don't even care if we share the land.

According to people who are actual Communists...No it dosen't. You actually would choose being a Jew in Germany? Wow...Oh and Btw I am Native American....GET OVER IT!!! WHITE GUILT IS POINTLESS! Most of us have moved on and don't even care if we share the land.

You do know that ownership of the land doesn't start and stop with the Native American right? Many Native Americans are descendants of the Moors. I'm leaving it here for your further study if you should choose to do so. But there are other owners of the land who would've gladly shared if it hadn't been stolen from them and they're NOT getting over it.

Peace and remain blessed......

You do know that ownership of the land doesn't start and stop with the Native American right? Many Native Americans are descendants of the Moors. I'm leaving it here for your further study if you should choose to do so. But there are other owners of the land who would've gladly shared if it hadn't been stolen from them and they're NOT getting over it.

Peace and remain blessed......

A majority of us have, we realize that the United States Government hasn't hide the fact of what they did, tried to change history, or deflect blame onto anyone else (at least now). My point is, is was our land first, the U.S. Government stole it, and now we realize we can't ask people who have been born here and had families for decades to get up and go. Most of us, have no problem sharing the land, but do not like being forced to chose to live on reservations as prisoners and leave the tribe...but that is also the fault of the Tribal Council. I was also making the point that White Guilt is worthless and has done nothing but further seperate the races in this country.

<sarcasm alert>

Won't anyone here mourn the loss of the man who invented the "double bread with meat" a.k.a. the hamburger? :idontwann

If not for his culinary prowess, at least one could admire his golfing abilities. He reportedly made 11 hole-in-ones in a single round of golf. The only other contender for such a feat was that of a 46-year-old woman, Jacqueline Gagne of Rancho Mirage, California, making 10 holes-in-one in less than four months (a claim apparently verified by the Desert Sun newspaper) in Palm Springs. The odds of Jacqueline accomplishing such a feat was estimated to be roughly 12 septillion (12 followed by 24 zeros) to 1. Kim's odds at making 11 hole-in-ones were slightly more challenging at 183 gazillion to 1.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back