• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kimiko needs a title

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelyKimiko

3rd Level Indigo Feather
The 1000 posts dance

*Does the 1000 posts dance* :D

Senior member? I feel old :(

Yaaaayy!! Congrats!!! *showers LK with confetti!*

PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!

It makes me feal guilty though, I don't post nearly enough!

And being beaten by a girl to 1,000 posts! HMMPH!!!

...I need a beer to drown my sorrows :p

You could edit your personal title under your user profile, in the control panel.

lonelykimiko said:

no... no... last night you we're like 886, now this? i'm amazed, before christmas, your gonna post me in posts. :wooha: :wooha:

someone's addicted to TT.... i wonder who?

*looks around confusedly* I don't know, tell me tell me :D .

Nah, I could change the thingy under my name, but I feel kinda like I'm getting a new rank or something when I break these barriers :) . Makes me proud! *tear in the eye*

sheesh..at this rate you might pass up[ even...(shudders to think of it)....Nessie!!!

:::activates confetti gun attachment on TMSV....showers LK with goth-confetti:::

Woo! Goth confetti! :D . Lol don't think I'm ever gonna get up to Nessie standards. Hungarians the one ya wanna watch out for there :p .

When I returned after fixing my harddrive, I didn't really know who you were, and it's amazing that someone who only joined in october is already a prominent figure here and with 1,037 posts under her belt.

oh.....my........god.......2 days ago, you were barely at 640.....:wooha:......how....I.....but......he.....she.....when......:p

Well, what can I say? Confetti's already everywhere, so I guess I'll just give you some friendly advice on what NOT to do as you celebrate your millenia posts.....;)

Anyway, congratulations! I've got a project in mind for you....surpass my post count before christmas! :D Doesnt matter if 3 1/2 weeks isnt enough, its just something to keep you going. :happy:

Attachments

• hotdrink.wmv
    1 MB · Views: 20
Let me get this straight....

lonelykimiko said:

You have 1000 posts in two months???. Hmmm....let's see....that's 1000/60 days......that equals.....*grabs LK's foot, PA doesn't have enough toes, fingers to divide* about 16 posts per day on average. OK, now I understand.

*sets off 1000 firecrackers and leaves a huge mess in TT*

Congrats LK

Last edited:
lonelykimiko said:
*looks around confusedly* I don't know, tell me tell me :D .

Nah, I could change the thingy under my name, but I feel kinda like I'm getting a new rank or something when I break these barriers :) . Makes me proud! *tear in the eye*

and when that title gets old, we should have a thread to figure out what to post as your title.

now that your a prominant member, you gotta post us a pic of your soles. :cool:

25.22 posts a day... sheesh.

Last edited:
25.22?! :weird: *shrinks & talks like yoda* Ashamed, I am. In exile, I must go. Failed, I have.:p *thinks of good old 8.63 post coun* Miss you, I will. :p

*looses Yoda* Girl, do you ever sleep? Ness doesnt, and she's the lead poster...for about 6 more months...:p...anyway, what do you run on? Coffee's too week....redbull? :p

Lonely yet talkative.

(Kal, stop being an asshole to the lady...)
[Why? She can take some punishment, she's strong.]
(My point. Stop before she shares some with you...)
[Nah, you mean...?]
(You can bet your rivets.)
[Uh... oh...]

Nevermind.

Hungarian2 said:
25.22?! :weird: *shrinks & talks like yoda* Ashamed, I am. In exile, I must go. Failed, I have.:p *thinks of good old 8.63 post coun* Miss you, I will. :p

*looses Yoda* Girl, do you ever sleep? Ness doesnt, and she's the lead poster...for about 6 more months...:p...anyway, what do you run on? Coffee's too week....redbull? :p

don't fret, been here for 4 years and still can't break 1.78 posts a day.

You should show more commitment and dedication.

;)

IT's not the end of the world.

Bignorm868 said:
don't fret, been here for 4 years and still can't break 1.78 posts a day.

Norm

Just hang in there. If you get good posts, you could surge to 2.00 per day. Then you could renegotiate your contract. HA HA

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back