• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kinda shy and nervous about being tickled

Jakeisticklish

So yeah I am kinda shy about talking to people on here and asking them to tickle me, and I am also a bit nervous about being tied up and stuff if I am tickled because I have never really been tickled properly >< if there are any lers in Melbourne (preferably a little closer too my age I'm 18) that would be interested in having a casual tickle with me that may include some light bondage when I am more comfortable with being tickled send me a message? :)

Am in the wrong city and age range to send you anything, but I had to give you bigtime points for making that totally honest rundown of what it really feels like trying to arrange your first proper meet.

So often I see the exact opposite where the person just belches fantasy onto the page like 'bring it on, I'm up for anything'. And then the week of their proposed appointment reality bites and it's time for some strategic back-peddling.

I reckon your approach is ten times more likely to lead to long term success.

Good luck.

Hey, maybe I can help you out, names Matt. 21 and experienced in the tickle/bondage scene :)

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back