• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kinky Busines Trip

bigblack87

TMF Master
Caroline and Tomiko are on the road trying to promote a new line of beauty products that Caroline's company just launched. As owner and C.E.O., Caroline chose her assistant Tomiko to come with her because of her organizational and promotional skills. Or so Tomiko thought that's why her boss chose her. They arrive back at there hotel room after a meeting and Caroline decides to take a shower while Tomiko works on there schedule for the next day. When she's finished Caroline comes out of the shower in nothing but a towel. She lets her hair down, then eventually strips the towel off to show her sexy, curvy body. Tomiko tries to continue working but is obviously distracted by her nude boss. To make matters even more weird for Tomiko, Caroline hovers over her and begins to touch her. Caroline tells her assistant, " I've had my eye on you for a while now." It's apparent now that Caroline has the hots for her assistant and wants to get her some! Tomiko tells her boss to leave her alone and that she's not interested in her. The sexy boss asks Tomiko, "how much do you value your job?" With her job in jeopardy, Tomiko submits to her boss and finds herself tied spread eagle to the bed wearing nothing but a blindfold and nylons. Caroline decides to have some fun with her naked assistants body before getting down to business. She teases Tomiko by running her long hair all over Tomiko's sexy body. Tomiko quivers and giggles while her boss decides to have a little foreplay. Caroline discovers that her subordinate is extremely ticklish and decides to really have fun with her. She tickles Tomiko's toned belly and armpits before moving to her nylon covered feet. Tomiko's feet are definitely the most ticklish spot on her body and Caroline exploits it. When Caroline rips open her assistant's nylons to tickle her bare feet, Tomiko really starts roaring! The whole time Caroline has this sexy, deviant look on her face as she puts her subordinate through tickle torture. She finishes off by straddling Tomiko and nailing her armpits one last time. She decides to play a little game with Tomiko by leaving her stranded in the room for a while. This decision may come back to bite her! Awesome clip here. Nylon fans and bare feet fans will love this video. Caroline is one of the sexiest ticklers I've ever seen.

Preview does not depict actual video quality. Comments and suggestions are always welcomed.

http://clips4sale.com/studio/60535/Cat6/B-C-Tickle-And-Fetish

Attachments

• kinky 1 sample.wmv
    5.5 MB · Views: 2,571
I Love the part where she puts her fingers in between Tomiko's Toes and Tickles her Sole!!!
I'm a Bare Foot man so I love the Upper Body and Bare Feet parts the most!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Yah I thought that was pretty crafty of Caroline. As I mentioned before Caroline is a sexy tickler. Her facial expressions, demeanor, and tickle skills are on point.

Everything about Caroline Pierce is sexy. She's also a great submissive as well.

I personally am not that big of a fan of lick tickling or lickling but I see there is a demand for it so I will start adding it into my videos and see how it goes.

Yes Director, I agree that Caroline Pierce is sexy. She has such a sexy, curvy body and is CRAZY ticklish which you will see in part 2 of this video set.

Thanks guys. Joecool, spread eagle is my favorite position so you will definitely see more spread eagle clips.

These two are very sexy together. Love her tan lines and gorgeous little bush. Would definitely have worked those pits to her limit :D

you definitely got the best of these gals in this clip, very impressive, thank you :D

Thanks for the kind words guys. I feel like this series of videos with Tomiko and Caroline were some of the best I've done. They really played out their roles perfectly and it doesn't hurt that they're hot and extremely ticklish!

awesome tickling, absolute submission, thanks for the share

:hello:

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back