• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kiss My Biceps

bigblack87

TMF Master
Charli is on the stair master at the gym when she notices Kasie Cavanaugh walk in. Kasie goes over to the free weight section and starts her workout right in front of Charli. Charli has never seen a female bodybuilder before and begins to stare. Instead of admiring Kasie's impressive physique, Charli looks at her with disgust. Kasie calls out Charli and asks what she's looking at. Charli replies by calling her she hulk which immediately pisses Kasie off. Kasie demands that she apologize. When she refuses, Kasie knocks her out with a right cross. Charli awakens to Kasie's long tickling fingernails. Kasie starts on her armpits, belly, and navel. She quickly has Charli screaming, bucking up and down. She stills demands that Charli apologize but now she also wants to humiliate her by forcing her to kiss her biceps. Even though it's pure torture for Charli, she is resilient and refuses to give in. Kasie moves to the feet and tickles them through the socks. Boy oh boy, Charli lets out some loud screams every time Kasie's nails glide over her sock covered soles. Eventually the socks comes off but it seems like her feet are more ticklish with them on! Kasie is intent on punishing this snobby milf. How long will it take for Charli to give in though? Will she learn to appreciate the beauty of muscular women? Hot clip!!!

http://clips4sale.com/store/60535

<embed width="452" height="361" quality="high" wmode="transparent" name="main" id="main" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" src="http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/player.swf?f=http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/config_embed.php?vkey=1924" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" />

Charli is an amazing lee!
I like her healthy sexy body!
Her feet are yummy, what size are they???

Kasie is a dream and I would kiss any part of her body!!!

I hope we get to see charli tickle the shit out of Kasie's body and feet!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

You did a really good job man. That must have been an experience. Mad props. I'm gonna get the full version.

Thanks for the support. I love Charli! She is so oober ticklish everywhere it's not even funny. Even though it's torture for her she's still always down to work. Needless to say, there will be a lot more of her to come. Btw, her feet are a size 8 skul.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back