• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

KITTLETOWN THREE /Chapter Eight

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
KITTLETOWN THREE
by
Max Speer

CHAPTER EIGHT
Jamie & Amy's Little Ride

"I am sooo excited!" Amy said as she and Jamie climbed into her older brother, Rick's car. "I am actually going to see the Outside.
Jamie was excited too. It had been over a year since she or any of her family had ventured outside Kittletown. Her life seemed to have begun when they arrived and everything before that was a blur.
The two girls looked smashing in sleeveless/midriff tops (tied in a bow revealing lots of ticklish torso) and shorts. Their long, smooth legs ended in a pair of airy sandals that revealed their ticklish toes, painted pink.
Amy started the car and soon they were on open road heading north. Her stomach was all aflutter with excitement as the two girls left the hidden border that separates Kittletown from the rest of the world.
Jamie looked at her friend's reddish, brown hair blowing in the warm, Florida wind. Then she looked down at her bare arm. She saw the inch-long crack behind her arm where her arm meets her body. She knew, from experience, how ticklish that little crack was, and it began to excite her with the thought of tickling Amy there.
Amy was looking at the road and dreaming of what she might see and do when she suddenly felt a feathery touch on that spot. It tickled and she pulled her arm back and giggled.
"That really tickles there," she said turning briefly to address her friend who wore a lustful smile on her face.
The act of pulling her arm back revealed the long crack in the front. Jamie reached up and wisped her fingertips up that slit like the tip of a stiff feather. That tickled Amy even more and she twisted as she giggled, "Stop it! I can't take being tickled when I'm driving."
"Oh stop it yourself!" Jamie said forcefully. "Put your hands on the steering wheel and don't take them off no matter what."
Amy obeyed and awaited the sensations.
Jamie began by placing two fingers on Amy's waist. She 'walked' then across her torso to her belly and stucj her finger in Amy's bellybutton. Amy giggled and taking her left hand off of the steering wheel, covered her belly button with her hand.
"Put it back!" Jamie shouted with mock anger.
Jamie returned to Amy's side. Then she 'walked' her thin fingers up Amy's bare midriff, tickling lightly as she climbed higher. Amy began to laugh and squirm, but she maintained her eyes on the road and her hands on the wheel.
"This is what the real driving test should be," Jamie said with a giggle. She brought her fingers back down and walked them again, only this time pressing harder against the sensitive ribs.
Amy started to laugh and squeal, gripping the wheel tightly, trying desperately to hold on and not squirm. It was nearly impossible!
Jamie 'walked' her thin fingers higher, above the ribcage until she came to rest on the armhole of Amy's sleeveless top. Once there, she circled her fingertips around the hem, stroking Amy's bare skin lightly, then returning to the fabric.
"Oh no!" Amy said, giggling. "Not there!"
Jamie didn't tickle her underarm. Instead, she circled her fingers on the top of Amy's bare shoulder causing the girl to hunch up and giggle, protecting her exposed neck. Jamie didn't tickle Amy's neck though. Instead, she let her finger slide down the length of Amy's arm, feeling the soft skin and settling for the tiny giggles that ensued. Jamie was really feeling hot between her legs now and she crossed them. She would have loved to dig her palm right between them and rubbed the tingling ticklishness to orgasm but she didn't want to embarrass her friend.
Jamie played with Amy's fingers, gripping the steering wheel. Amy wriggled her fingers, trying to knock Jamie's away. Then, Jamie circled under Amy's wrist and Amy began to protest.
"Oh no. That's not fair. You'll kill me."
Amy knew that if Jamie slid her fingers underneath Amy's arm it would cause her to jerk. She wouldn't be able to take the tickling as it neared her armpit.
Instead, Jamie circled back and stroked the top of Amy's arm right on up to her shoulder. She saw the opening caused by Amy's hand up on the wheel. She could see in the dark, armpit area well enough to see the smooth, hairless skin. Jamie's groin ached and tingled just thinking about slipping her fingers into that warm, dry, silky smooth underarm.
She looked up at her friend's incredibly cute face, watching the road. Then, she lifted her fingers up and slipped them under Amy's arm.
Amy screamed so loud that it startled her. She pulled her arm back and laughed loud and strong. Jamie kept her fingers under Amy's arm and wriggled slightly. Amy screamed again and begged Jamie to stop as the car began to swerve.
Jamie was in a sexual fog but the swerving car brought her back to sobriety. She pulled her fingers out and giggled, commenting on Amy's lack of control.
Amy wore a face of mock anger. "I'll get you for this, my little pretty." Then she reached blindly for Jamie's ribs, connecting on her stomach instead. Jamie doubled up, laughing but managed to slip her fingers under Amy's arm again in retaliation. Amy squealed and whipped her arm back.
The two girls giggled and tickled for the remainder of the trip.
At one point, Jamie angled her body towards the door and pressed herself between the legs. Amy noticed this but said nothing. She quietly lowered her own left hand and prodded between her own legs. The sexual tension was paramount.

Finally they reached a town called Johnsonville. It was a cute town, small and quaint. The girls agreed that it was perfect to try out the men. Amy couldn't believe that the men wouldn't tickle her. She was Kittletown, born and bred, and whenever she went to any part of town that was unfamiliar, she was sure that the guys would tickle her there. It was part of life. After all, she was new to them. They had the legal right to try her out.
"It's different on the Outside," Jamie said as they walked to a diner. Kittletown or not; tickling or not; Jamie and Amy were probably two of the cutest, sweetest girls to come through Johnsonville in years.
The two girls walked into the warm, hot diner and eyes looked casually in their direction. They were strangers. The two froze for a second, then walked to an empty booth with Amy on one side and Jamie on the other.
They giggled as they opened menus and talked in private conversations about the men and boys sitting around the room.
Amy was amazed that no one approached them.
"No one is gonna tickle you, girl. I told you," Jamie said confidently.
They ordered sodas to a yawning, uninterested waitress and began chattering like two songbirds.
Suddenly, they looked up and a boy of around 17 was standing by their table. The girls looked at each other and suppressed a giggle.
"You girls aren't from around here," he said sheepishly.
"No we're from Kit..." Amy started to say before Jamie kicked her under the table.
"Tampa," Jamie said quickly. "We're visiting our friend."
"Can my buddy come and sit with you, two?" he said, stuttering.
The girls were dying to giggle but acted cool and repose.
"Sure," Jamie said, as Amy looked at the other boy in amazement.
"I'm Sam, and this here is Ted," he said as the two boys sat down; one next to each girl.
"Hi," the two girls said.
They engaged in idle talk for a few minutes. Amy was getting bored and decided to put Sam to the test. She reached up her two, bare arms and pretended to yawn. Then, she rested them on the back of the booth. Jamie held her mouth to keep from laughing. At the same time she stared into the two, smooth underarms of Amy and began to tingle.
If that guy doesn't tickle her, I sure am.
Sam felt a little uncomfortable, but Amy was amazed that he didn't do a thing. He peeked at her chest. In Kittletown, she would have been tickled by now.
Finally, she had all she could take.
"So, Sam," she said, still keeping her arms up and trying to sound as casual as possible. "Are you ticklish?"
Jamie almost peed herself. She burst out into a fit of laughter. Amy looked over at her with a look that said something like "What?".
"Well, no," he said blushing. "I don't think so. He was taken aback. He couldn't look at the lovely girl, yet he was moved, sexually by her question.
"Amy is," Jamie said quickly.
"Jamie!" Amy scolded in mock anger. "Don't tell him!"
"She's really ticklish under her arms. Tickle her, Sam. Quick. Before she puts her arms down."
Sam blushed and Ted laughed. "Go ahead, Sam. Tickle her!" Ted said.
Amy was dumbfounded. Why isn't this guy tickling her? She was a most vulnerable target yet he just sat there. What's wrong with Outsiders?
"Tickle her," Jamie said leaning forward. "Like this."
Jamie reached her own bare arm up and scurried her thin fingers into the perfect hollow of Amy's left armpit.
Amy burst into giggles and threw her arm down. The boys were beginning to feel growing excitement. These girls were nuts!
Amy composed herself. "Jamie's ticklish too," she said spitefully.
"No!" Jamie said, squeezing her arms against her sides.
"She is," Amy continued. "She's really ticklish under her  arms. Go under the table and grab her foot. I'll show you who's really ticklish."
Ted was not as shy. He poked at Jamie's ribs as she giggled and tried twisting out of range.
"Grab her foot! Grab her foot!" Amy said.
"Grab her foot?" Ted said. "You girls are crazy!"
"Then get her under her arm," Amy shouted (a little too loud). The boys were blushing as they looked around and saw a few lazy eyes peering at them.
"C'mon," Amy pleaded. Get Jamie under her arm. She loves it."
"Amy!" Jamie said with a look that could kill.
Ted tried to pry Jamie's right arm up but she held it firmly. He continued to poke at her ribs making her laugh.
Amy reached forward and tickled Jamie's neck. Sam watched her arm move forward.
Jamie giggled as Amy tickled her neck and reached up to grab Amy's fingers away. When she did this, Ted lifted Jamie's elbow and quickly slipped his fingers into her armpit and tickled.
Jamie screamed and the whole restaurant turned to look. Ted took his fingers out of Jamie's armpit and sat still, embarrassed.
The four sat giggling silently. They were all horny as hell! The boys were ready to jump on these pretty and ticklish girls. They never realized how great tickling could be to touch women and cause a reaction.
Jamie kicked at Amy to keep her in line.
"Didn't hurt," Amy said spitefully.
Then Jamie kicked again and Amy grabbed her foot and held it firmly.
"Give me that back," Jamie said, giggling and tugging at her foot.
Amy would have nothing of this. She pulled off Jamie's shoe and began devilishly scratching the soft sensitive sole with her fingernails. She knew just where Jamie was ticklish on the bottom of her foot; the ticklish area right below the base of the toes.
Jamie screamed and her whole body shook as she laughed and tugged, gripping the table top as leverage. Finally, she managed to kick Amy's fingers away and regain her foot again. She reached down to retreive her shoe and Amy bent down to meet her under the table. Amy winked.
"I swear," said Ted. "You are the dizziest girls I ever met."
"We gotta go," Jamie said. "Can you let me out?"
Ted looked at Sam and they shook their heads.
"Come on," Jamie repeated, standing.
She tried to walk across Ted's lap but as soon as she squeezed in front of him he tickled her ribs causing her to laugh and fall back to her place in the booth.
Amy also tried to get up. She grabbed the back of the booth and started to hoist herself up. Sam, who had been dying to tickle her ever since tickling was first mentioned seized the moment. He slipped both hands under Amy's arms and tickled her underarms.
Amy squealed and fell backward into the booth, laughing.
"It doesn't matter what you do," Sam said. "We're gonna tickle you, so you might as well plan on staying a while."
The waitress brought four glasses of water. The girls stared at the glasses for a moment, then looked at the boys. They were smiling back at them.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back