• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

KITTLETOWN THREE /Chapter Ten

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
KITTLETOWN THREE
by Max Speer

CHAPTER TEN
The Mall

Caroline, Bobby, Tom and Laura moved through the mall like space aliens. Their punk-like garb was hardly noticed except for a few conservative heads which turned. The girls wore pounds of silver jewelry which hung from their necks, ears fingers, wrists, and ankles. Caroline and Laura both wore feathers in her hair, attached by hair clips. The boys wore leather jackets over torn undershirts, their jeans had multiple tears across the legs. The jackets had patches of various rock groups, but both wore a spray-painted "TICKLER" on the back. Their combat boots sang as the silver baubles jangled as they walked.
The Tickle Punks walked through the mall looking for fun of the tickling kind. Bobby held the Zip in his pocket, his thumb playing with the power button.
The girls ran over to a cart selling hats and giggled as they tried on a few. The cart's owner was a petite blonde haired girl of about 17. She was nervous as the boys approached, fearful that they would wreck her stand or, worse yet, rob her. Bobby turned his back on her as he helped Laura with her hat. The young girl saw the word "TICKLER" and wondered what it meant.
Tom looked over at the young girl who wore a sleeveless slip dress. He decided that he wanted to tickle her so he pulled one of the oldest tricks in Kittletown history: He asked he which direction the men's rooms were, knowing that they were directly to his left and to her right.
"Over there," the girl said, unmoving. She wasn't playing along.
"Over where?" Tom insisted, trying to get her to point.
"There!" the girl repeated, indicating with her head.
Bobby turned around, knowing the game very well. He put his face very close to the young girl and said, "My friend wants you to point the way. You see, he's a little hard of hearing."
Brilliant!
"Oh," she said, a little nervous at Bobby's face being so close to her's. "It's over there!" she said louder as she lifted her bare arm and extended it outward to point.
As soon as she did this, Bobby held her wrist and in one second, Tom had his fingers wriggling and tickling the young blonde's exposed armpit.
She squealed and tried to pull her arm down. It was only natural being tickled like that. She felt the resistance and then the panic that this guy was not letting go, and this other guy was still tickling her. She grabbed at Tom's fingers but he pulled her hand away with his free hand and resumed his devilish underarm tickling. She was beginning to weaken with laughter. The girls giggled and went back to trying on hats although the tickling was getting them wet.
Suddenly, the blonde girl began to scream and a few people started to look. Most thought that she was just wrestling with a few friends, but a tall, conservatively dressed woman emerged out of an Ann Taylor store. She knew that something was up and she hurried to help the girl.
The girl saw this and tried to call out but was laughing too hard, struggling with the boys to get their fingers off of her and stop tickling. They began to probe the ridges of her ribcage and tickle down to her soft, flat belly.
Suddenly, the girl saw the woman begin to squirm and grab at her short sleeves, sticking her fingers up and grabbing at something unseen. The conservative woman was frantic and screamed, laughing in spite of her self.
Laura was holding the Zip and giggling as she zeroed in on the woman. She was able to slip the tickling Zip 'ray' right up the tight, short-sleeved dress and tickle her armpits. Then she aimed low and the zip streams entered her pumps, tickling her soft soles.
"Tickle tickle tickle tickle," Laura giggled as she intensified the beam and sent the woman, laughing unto the cool, tile floor of the mall.
People gathered around, chuckling, thinking it was some sort of joke.
"Somebody help me!" the girl yelled as the boys eased up on her to watch the woman twist like some sort of actress in a Three Stooges short.
A few men reached down to help the woman up but Laura "zipped" them and they recoiled quickly, unaware at what hit them.
Then, Laura started shooting up the crowd like a crazed sniper. She tickled men, women and children; mostly in short, quick tickle shots. Most of the crowd was unaware that the tickling was coming from a devise held by a pretty brunette by a cart. They felt that there was some sort of mass hysteria and people were tickling each other. In time, the much of the mall was either laughing, squirming, arguing or fighting.
Laura aimed the zip down to the hem of the conservative woman's dress and a stream of tickling slipped up between her legs, tickling her clitoris. The woman yelped and grabbed herself.
"You are such a tease," giggled Caroline, seeing the woman grabbing herself. "I outa try that on myself sometime."
"I did," said Laura, smiling. "It's awesome!"
The 17 year old girl ran away from her cart without looking back. She didn't care if the cart was robbed or if she were fired. She wanted out!
The girls decided that they didn't want a hat after all and the four trotted off, leaving a fighting, shouting mess behind them. They headed for another part of the mall; one that hadn't been effected by the melee.
"Look," shouted Caroline, pointing, "There's a Victoria's Secret. Can I try something on?"
Tom was definitely up for that and the four ran to the store where two, pretty saleswomen were folding items and putting them on a shelf.
The saleswomen were startled by the strange appearance of the four and watched them browsing with suspicion. They had seen far too many shoplifters.
One woman saw the TICKLER on the back of a jacket and nudged her friend who tried to suppress a giggle.
Tom and Bobby turned around while the girls continued browsing.
"Who giggled?" Bobby said.
"I'm sorry," said the petite brunette. "We were just talking."
The blonde just stared. Bobby was cute.
"I like a girl who giggles," he said approaching them. He stared at their bodies which were thin and sexy. The blonde wore a cap sleeved dress and the brunette wore a sweater. From the bump at the top of her shoulder, Bobby could see that the t-shirt underneath was sleeveless.
He reached to her and touched the lapel of her sweater. She was frightened and froze.
"Pretty girl like you shouldn't hide her pretty arms. Here, let me help you take off your sweater."
The brunette grabbed her lapel from his hand and said, "You better get out of here or I'll call security."
The blonde backed up but hit the hard chest of Tom behind her. She looked up, startled. He smiled and ran his fingers up her two bare arms.
Caroline and Laura had picked out a couple of very sexy pieces of lingerie. They giggled as they tried it on in the dressing room together. As Caroline slipped the silk clothing over her head, Laura tickled her ribs and Caroline squealed.
"Stop it, Laura, I'm trying to do this without tearing it."
Laura would have nothing of her request. She tickled Caroline's sensitive sides, so soft and ticklish. Caroline was having trouble slipping it over her head since she kept pulling her arms down to protect herself.
"I've always loved tickling you, Caroline. Ever since your 17th birthday."
"I know," she said giggling, but slipping her nightie on in that moment Laura let up. "I never forgot that time."
"Me neither." Then, Laura posed for Caroline. "How does my sexy lingerie look?"
Caroline reached up and tickled Laura's exposed armpits causing Laura to squeal. "You held your arms up on purpose, didn't you?" Caroline said.
"Of course. I hadn't been tickled in a while, and I was horny from tickling you."
Caroline poked Laura's side. "Let's give the guys a thrill, okay?"
The two beauties stepped out of the dressing room, into what they hoped would be, the eager eyes of their men.
"Ta-Da!" they said posing, but what they did see caused them to gasp.
The two saleswomen were standing against the far wall; their arms were over their head and their wrists were tied to hooks. The brunette's sweater was off and her two smooth underarms were exposed in her white, sleeveless t-shirt. The blonde's armpits were also visible even though she wore a cap-sleeved dress. A small peak of the ticklish mound appeared from the tightness of her stretchy dress. They both had scarves which acted as gags.
"What the hell is going on?" the girls said in one way or another. "Do you want to get arrested?"
"They were just so cute and giggly," began Tom, "We had to."
"Yeah, they were gonna scream so we had to gag them," Bobby added as if this was a commonplace occurrence.
"This isn't Kittletown," Caroline yelled, "People here get in trouble for this kind of stuff."
"But just look at them, Caroline," Tom said, "We haven't touched them yet. Why don't you give it a try."
Caroline looked around. No one was in the store and no one seemed to be anywhere around. They were all where they'd left them. She walked to the two saleswomen who had mercy looks in their eyes.
"They are cute," she said.
Tom and Bobby noticed their women's lingerie and began tickling their sides, feeling the soft satin and silk under their fingers.
"Stop it," Caroline giggled. "I wanna do this."
Caroline put her face real close to the two. She heard their accelerated breathing through the scarves. "Do you know what I'm gonna do to you?" she whispered. They shook their heads slightly. "I'm gonna tickle you."
When they heard that, the two women began to whimper and tug at their wrists.
Caroline reached both hands up to the blonde's armpits, placing some of her fingers on the thin material and others on the bare skin, and began to slowly wiggle them.
The blond instantly bobbed up and down by the knees and laughed, eyes closed. The muffled laughter sounded very sexy through the scarf although they all would have loved to hear her musical giggles aloud.
"Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle," Caroline repeated as she devilishly kept her fingers on the soft area of the blondes underarms and fiendishly tickled.
Laura stepped to the brunette. "I like this one better -- totally bare skin." The brunette was whimpering louder and began to squirm. "Oh come on, missy; you ticklish? What if I put my finger on you like this..."
Laura's forefinger barely touched the exposed armpit of the blonde, but the touch made her scream through the gag. Her big eyes looked huge as she stared in horror, but the relentless finger began a torturous path round and round the perimeter of her smooth underarm.
Laura did the same with her other finger on the blonde's other armpit and the effect was far more than doubled. She literally squealed and screamed, bobbing and twisting. Tears welled up in her blue eyes as her laughter rose to panic-like screaming.
The Tickle Punks laughed also, enjoying the ticklish situation of those two.
Laura began to poke the soft mound inside the hollow of the blonde's armpit, saying, "Poke! Poke! Poke! Tickle! Tickle!" The poor girl was hysterical.
Meanwhile, Caroline was getting horny tickling the brunette.
"Look here guys," she said turning and pointing to the brunette's underarm. "Here's something you don't see in Kittletown. This girl has a teeny little bit of stubble under her arms." Then, turning to the brunette, "Sorry, honey, you would never make it in my old man's home town."
"Let me see," Tom said, pushing Caroline away a little bit. He looked real close to the brunette's underarm. She was whimpering now, as Tom reached a single finger up to touch the stubble. It wasn't a lot, but for some reason, the tiny bit of pepper looked sexy to him. He began to touch it ever so lightly and the brunette began to squeal inside of her gag.
He looked up at her, "Does that tickle?" The girl nodded quickly. "How 'bout when I just touch the tip of the hair?" The girl laughed and nodded even quicker, this time with her eyes closed. "How 'bout when I stroke just the hair?" This time, he dove into it, all fingers of both hands on each armpit, tickling and enjoying that feeling. The brunette began to laugh so hysterically that her gag was coming loose. Her laughter was deafening and Tom had to stop.
"You there!" He heard from down the long aisle of stores. It was a security guard. Spotted.
Quickly, Caroline pulled out a bunch of cards from her purse and threw them to the floor. Laura ran to the dressing room and grabbed their clothes. Then, the four ran down to the other end of the mall and quickly exited through an emergency exit. By the time the guard got there with his walkie-talkie, they were gone; disappeared into the crowd.
The guard raced back to the store and untied the girls who whimpered as they removed the rest of their bonds.
"It was terrible. They were sadistic. The tickled us."
The guard looked up suddenly. "What?"
"They tickled us."
The guard, who because of his intensive exercise regime, drank excessive amounts of water, suddenly became interested in their story. "Tell me every detail," he said.
"Well they came in here and tied us up."
"Yeah, then they started tickling us."
"Who did the tickling?" the guard asked as he felt an erection begin to grow, hearing the tail and looking at these two beauties.
"First the women, then the man."
"Wait," he interrupted. "Let me get my tape recorder."
But as he lustfully began to grab for his recorder he spied the cards on the floor.
"What are these?" he said.
"They left them."
The card read:

Tickling is the way.
Tickling is the New Wave.
Tickling is Life.
Tickle Someone Today.

What's New

5/30/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back