• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

KITTLETOWN TWO /Chapter 18

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
KITTLETOWN TWO
by Max Speer

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
Jamie, Amy & The Dreams

"Let's see what you've got in this closet," Amy said to Jamie as she threw open the closet door and began to throw Jamie's clothes around.
Jamie, giggling, walked up and stabbed her thin fingers against Amy's highly ticklish ribcage and started tickling. Amy squealed and whipped around, falling to the floor laughing.
Jamie fell with her and together they giggled as they sat amid the fallen clothes.
Amy reached over as she saw Jamie's bare foot by her own and tickled the soft skin. Jamie squeeked and giggled, pulling her foot under her bottom and throwing her two hands in front of her, fingers wiggling, like some sort of spidery kung-fu pose.
"Just try to tickle me, just try," Jamie said as if imitating the bad witch in Wizard of Oz. "I'll tickle you too, my little pretty."
Amy just froze and stared at Jamie.
"What's wrong?" Amy's blond-haired friend asked, suddenly serious.
"How did you know about the Wizard of Oz?" Amy asked, dazed.
"What do you mean? Everybody knows about..."
"No, I mean my dreams."
"What dreams?"
Then, Amy began to tell Jamie about the munchkins tickling her and singing as they did. She also told her about another dream that she had while dozing at her lunch hour. It involved her as Dorothy, complete with pinafore and basket. The scarecrow as well as the others were by her side. The Scarecrow was talking to her. It was all so foggy until she heard him say, "What are you gonna do, Dorothy, when the witch finds out how ticklish you are?"
Amy recalled how, in her dream, she said, "But I'm not ticklish."
The others looked at each other and chuckled. Then she felt her hands being held by the Tin man and the Lion.
"Oh, I wished you hadn't said that," said the Scarecrow.
With that, he removed a piece of straw from his head. It was stiff but had a fluffy end, like wheat. He started to run it under Dorothy's chin and Amy started to giggle and try to put her chin down. The Tin man, with his free hand, poked Dorothy's ribs with the handle of his axe and Amy squealed with laughter.
Then, the Scarecrow pulled down the elastic bottom of Dorothy's sleeve and the lion inserted his bushy tail up and into her sleeve to her armpit, tickling in a back and forth brushing motion.
Amy was beside herself in hysterical laughter. The tickling was so intense. The Scarecrow kept saying, "See? See?" over and over again.
When she awoke, she was giggling outloud and she had another mini-orgasm.
Amy recounted the whole dream to Jamie but hesitated when she came to the orgasm. Shyly, she admitted waking very horny.
Jamie told Amy about her Alice in Wonderland dream and waking with the same feeling.
"What do you think it is?" Amy said.
"I think it has something to do with that drug Dr. Gregory gave us that night," Jamie said. "Since that time, I can't stop thinking about tickling. Everytime I think about being tickled I get, you know, horny."
"Me too," Amy said. "What's happening to us."
Jamie, who was always great about checking her hypothesis sat up and said, "Let's have a test...A horny test. Think about totally non-horny things and then I'm gonna do something and see if you get horny, okay?"
"What are you gonna do?" Amy asked, a little frightened.
"I'm not gonna tickle you. Okay. Ready?"
Amy nodded and Jamie gave her a moment to close her eyes and think dark, non-sexual thoughts. When Amy nodded that she was ready Jamie told her to open her eyes.
Jamie was sitting in front of her with her one arm over her head. Her red-checked, lacy, gingham sleeveless top was still on and her arm was bare.
Amy looked at Jamie then to her bare arm. As soon as she saw Jamie's bare, smooth underarm Amy felt a little tingle. Then she thought that she would love to tickle that spot and the tingle grew.
"Does this do anything to you?" Jamie asked as unemotionally as she could.
Amy closed her eyes, embarrassed. "Yes."
"Wow," Jamie said, "All I had to do was that? Let me close my eyes and you try something."
Jamie closed her eyes and thought about feeling sick in her stomach. Thinking about it almost made her feel that way. Then she opened her eyes and looked at her friend.
Amy was sitting in front of Jamie but she had folded her white t-shirt up to expose her midriff. Instantly, Jamie felt the tingle and she began to get wet between her legs. All she could think about was grabbing those ribs and tickling Amy's belly and belly button until she cried from laughter.
"It worked," Jamie said as if defeated.
"What are we gonna do?" Amy said with real concern.
Jamie was about to answer her seriously when she glanced over and saw that the shirt was still folded up on Amy's midriff. The tingle couldn't wait, Jamie lurched forward and grabbed Amy's ribs, tickling and tickling. Amy squealed into hysterics and tried to roll away.
"Tickle tickle tickle," Jamie repeated as her thin fingers tickled all over Amy's sensitive ribs, belly and sides.
"Stop!!!!!!" was all Amy could say as she laughed her lungs out, rolling but being followed by Jamie's persistant tickling fingers.
Amy rolled to Jamie's feet and, grabbling an ankle the best she could, tickled Jamie's bare foot.
Instantly, Jamie let go of Amy's sides and reached for Amy's fingers, screaming in hysterical laughter.
"NOT MY FEET!!!! NOT MY FEET!!!!" she cried, head thrown back as she reached, grew weak and threw her head back again laughing, then reached again.
"Tickle tickle tickle," was now Amy's mantra as she kootchy cooed Jamie's sensitive sole like an adult tickling the soft sole of a baby's foot.
Jamie tried kicking but knew she didn't want to hurt her friend. Actually, it was the rising orgasm that was stopping her. She didn't want Amy to stop. She laid back and threw her arms over her head, clawing the floor with all of her clothes on it. It was torture. She was laughing so hard that Amy feared she would choke but was careful to listen for any sign of distress. The only thing that came out of Jamie's mouth was the wonderful, staccatto sound of laughter as she writhed on her back, eyes squeezed shut.
Amy threw her legs in front of her and scissor-locked both of Jamie's legs between her own. Then, she pulled both of her ankles up and tightened her own legs. Now, Amy had both of her ticklish feet to play with all she wanted.
Jamie was bewildered at first when her oncoming orgasm was interrupted. She looked up and was helpless to resist Amy's skillful wrestling pin. But as soon as she felt the torturous tickling of ten fingers played on the bottoms of both feet, she threw her body back and screamed with all her might.
Amy was delighted by the reaction. Jamie was indeed the most ticklish girl she had ever tickled; and she tickled many. Her fingers wriggled excitedly on the soft, pink soles of Jamie's bare, ticklish feet. She scurried her fingers up and down, from the base of the toes, down the savagely ticklish arches to the ankles, up on the ticklish tops and even between the toes. The balls of Jamie's feet proved very ticklish and she screamed, squealed and laughed like never before, clawing the ground and stretching and arching her lithe, ticklish young body.
The pushing of Jamie's legs against her own crotch, along with the delightful, satisfying tickling was beginning to take it's toll on the young girl. She tightened her legs around Jamie's and tickled harder.
This made Jamie scream and laugh as her own orgasm began to build to a shattering fury.
Amy's was building too, as if the two were linked in sexual ecstacy: the Tickler and the Tickled.
Jamie's shrieked in waves as the orgasm overtook her, giggling at the same time.
Amy threw her head back as her fingers played, unconciously, on Jamie's feet; her own orgasm pulsing throughout her body.
The two collapsed on the floor, panting and sighing. No words were said as the two floated into a dreamy consciousness.
Within moments, the two has fallen fast asleep. Asleep, Jamie dreamt.

Jamie was in a house. There was a nothing in the room except a table with a piece of cake. She recognized it immediately. It was the Kittletown Diner's special of the day: Banana bread.
She picked it up and took a bite. Instantly, she felt the ceiling coming down on her and she looked at her feet and gasped. She was growing bigger than the house.
Soon she towered over it and tried to raise her foot high enough to step out of the rubble. But as she stepped down she tripped and found herself falling.
The fall didn't hurt but she was on her back and couldn't move. Her arms were out to each side. When she looked over at her hands she noticed that she was tied at the wrists. Jamie tugged at the twine but could not move it.
"Oh, bother," she said like Pooh.
Then she realized that she was, once again, dressed like Alice in Wonderland, complete with a puffed-sleeve shirt under a blue pinafore, white apron, white socks and black patent leather shoes. Her hair was tied in pig-tails.
"Hello?" she called. "Hello? Is anyone home?"
First she heard muffled voices. Soon the voices grew louder yet still muffled.
Suddenly, Jamie felt an intense tickling on her armpits and feet. She screamed at the shock of it and began to laugh and squirm, not understanding who or what was tickling her.
As the voices grew louder the tickling intensified and Jamie began to writhe and twist, laughing hysterically.
Just then, through her laughing hysteria, she was able to see tiny characters: the Mad Hatter, the Queen of Hearts and her guards, the Doormouse, the Cheshire Cat, and others, barely the size of a mouse, crawling out of her short sleeves and out of the tops of her white socks.
Jamie was aghast as she heard them talking to themselves. A guard held the elastic of her puffed-sleeve shirt up, just under the arm, to allow the others to walk out. They seemed annoyed as they complained, huffing and puffing. But it was their movement through her clothing that tickled her intensely.
Finally, when the last character was out of her socks and sleeves the tickling ceased and Jamie had a chance to catch her breath.
"You brought it on yourself," said the Queen of Hearts. "You were definitely a naughty girl."
"But what did I do?" asked Jamie/Alice.
"You seduced your best friend."
"Amy?"
"Now she's going to have to pay."

Jamie stirred in her sleep as Amy watched her. Her life had certainly taken a turn since that blonde over there came to town.
Amy noticed Jamie mumbling in her sleep. Then she saw her reach between her legs and squeeze her legs together.
Amy smiled as she nodded off.

She was Dorothy again. This time, she and her friends were sitting in salon chairs. They were in Emerald City and the denizens of the town were manicuring the Lion and polishing the Tin Man. They began to sing:

Scrub scrub here
Scrub scrub there
And a couple of lod-dee-dahs
That's how we pass the day away
In the merry old land of Oz.

Amy giggled and a little person grabbed her wrist.
"What are you laughing at?"
"I'm sorry," Amy said, "It's just so funny."
"We'll give you something to laugh about."
Suddenly, Amy found herself tied to the chair with her arms over her head and her feet bound to a foot rest. A group of Emerald City people gathered around her, dropping their scrubbers and combs. They began to sing:

Tickle tickle here
Tickle tickle there
And a couple of Ha ha Hahs
That's how we laugh the day away
In the merry old land of Oz.

As they sang, they poked the poor girl's ribcage, belly button, neck and armpits. Amy laughed and squealed, begging them to stop, but the more she pleaded the louder they sang, accentuating the "Tickle tickle here" parts of the song.
The little women who were brushing Lion's hair knelt by her feet (which were now bare) and began to rhythmically run the brushes across her highly sensitive soles as they also sang.
Amy wriggled her feet and writhed her body as she laughed hysterically.
"Don't tickle me ! Don't tickle me !" she pleaded, laughing and squealing.

Suddenly, she awoke. Jamie was shaking her.
"Are you alright?" she asked to the dazed girl. "You were carrying on in your sleep. You woke me up."
"Jamie," Amy said. "Things are not right. We are under a spell or something.
"A spell?"
Amy shook her head. She had the face of the Wicked Witch in her mind.
"I mean....Jamie, we've got to sneak back to Dr. Gregory's office and find out what they did to us. We have to find an antedote before we turn into lunatics."
"Amy," Jamie said. "I don't want to go back there. I'm afraid of that nut case."
"We have to, Jamie, before this thing gets too much."

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back