• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Koochie Koochie Koup - 2nd batch

Kalamos

Level of Lemon Feather
Second and last batch of BAC's Koochie Koochie Koup - back in english from italian.

I did the translation and a couple of crops/cleanups. Pics have been compressed, but quality shouldn't suffer.

Hope you like it, 'cause I have more BAC stuff to post. :D

Let's talk business now: action is mmf/f.
Madame is on the receiving end - in several uncomfortable positions AND in several ticklish spots. :)
Partial female nudity, mild language, wicked full body tickling.

Enjoy and regards!

Pics 6 to 10 of 10
Pics 6 and 7 have no tickling; just bastinado [pic 6]
Pic 8 is BAC's original version. Why mess with perfection? :D
Nothing to edit out, this time. :)

Last edited:
Kinky as well

Really incredible that BAC toons Kalamos :speechles the last one is fun nice little story :laughing:
Thanx :happy:

that is an absolutely unbeatable classic.
very good work. :cool:

Glad you liked it. :D

I'll post more BAC art shortly. :)

Regards!

Awesome!! i love gang tickle!!
Thank you for post.

El Teka

Excellent job my friend, outstanding posts !!!! :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:.

Wow...I'm speechless...incredible artwork, the plotline definitely tickled my fancy...and wow, would I love to be that Madame...thank you for sharing this gift with us!

BAC is just an INCREDIBLE artist... a real legend and classic in the world of tickling art...THANK YOU for the wonderful posts! Really got me going...;)

Well, it was just a quick translation job. :D

I had them lying on my hd... you asked for an english version... I happen to know both english and italian...

So... why not? :D

The artwork is incredible indeed! I've saw a very small segment on this but never the full story. Thanks Mr K!

-> Sy

Mr? :D

At any rate, welcome!
If I happen to find something hot, I'll post it at once. :)

Stop calling me Mister. :D
I don't care for titles...

Just call me K... and I'll be your key man.

Or your alligator, if you prefer.

Oh, goodness, I started again with this english puns thing... :D :D :D

Now, question is: if I am a key man, where is my lock woman? ;)

:D

Your lock woman is right there in your heart, K. All it's spirit needs is the right time to appear in front of you in person.

Come ye inside, ladies and gentlemen, this is the second batch from BAC!
Have a seat and keep your arms in!
The ride is about to begin!

Wow, talk about thread necromancy. It surprises me what my own posts were like 1.5 years ago.

Yeah, these two BAC threads are super old. My last post there was made April of last year but anyone not reading the post dates will think I posted that just now and that I'm the one bumping them when its you and some other guy :p. Just when you think you'll never hear about it again someone bumps something.

HOLY SHIT Kalamos you have my eternal gratitude i remember having the third picture in years ago. I never knew where it was from and found it wonderfully erotic and here you have given us the ENTIRE set, you sir are a prince among men.

Camel26 said:
Wow...I'm speechless...incredible artwork, the plotline definitely tickled my fancy...and wow, would I love to be that Madame...thank you for sharing this gift with us!

Oh REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY?

*Knows it has been a while...schemes anyway.*

I smell story...STORY!

If you somehow see this...shoot a pm my way. :D

Last edited:
Well this sure proves that some threads are definitely worth reviving.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back