• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kristen Kreuk Tickled on Smallville

Billy bob

TMF Novice
I recently bought Smallville season 5 and in the second episode towards the beginning Clark (Tom Welling) and Lana (Kristen Kreuk) are running up a hill together when Tom seems to grab Kristen by her sides and give her a quick tickle. It seems very realistic can anyone verify?

Billy Bob,

Verify what? That K.K. is ticklish? Have you checked the celebs list? That would be the place to go. But can YOU verify that what you saw on the DVD is tickling? Perhaps he is just grabbing at her and she laughs because she's having fun or flirting. Can you describe the scene in more detail?

Thanks!

dig dug

It's in season 5 of smallville in the second episode (i'm pretty sure of that) just after the opening credits. Clark and Lana are running up a hill when Clark (Tom Welling) grabs Lana (Kristen Kreuk) by the ribs and I am almost 100%sure that Kristen Kreuk is tickled. Maybe someone could post the clip and people can see for themsleves or if not i'm sure it will be on Youtube. People can then decide for themselves if it's tickling or not.

Hi .
I've added the episode to my download list . Once I have the clip I will post it .
It should take a couple of weeks though .

i actually posted it once but it had not been downloaded in so long that rapidshare deleted it...i can't say that i'm sold on it being tickling..but Kristen does have a cute giggle..You can judge for yourself though..here is the clip. I shortened from my original one to fit here. Its divx so you will need the divx 5.02 codec to view it.

Hmmm...a tough call...I would say this is, at least, "as if" tickling, by which I mean KK reacts as if she is being tickled or is about to be tickled. I don't mean she's "just acting"; it seems like a genuine ticklish reaction to me: note her laughter and her grabbing at TW's hands...I'm just not sure if TW is actually tickling her. But if someone feels she is being tickled--even if she isn't literally--I would say it's still tickling (as when someone laughs knowing she is about to be tickled).

Thank you so much, Prime! I love KK. And thanks to Billy bob for starting the thread.

dig dug

I've also seen this scene. I'm not sure what I should think about it. TW is definately not tickling her. One possibility could be that she is so extremly ticklish that this touch tickles her. Or the other possibility could be that she's only having fun with her boyfriend.

I've also made a clip in much better quality with also a slow motion.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back