• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kung Fu BEAR!

asutickler

Verified
If there is one creature walking the Earth that would stand a chance against Chuck Norris, I believe this is it:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-ptYTGTNiyQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-ptYTGTNiyQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This bear utilizes a rather unique style, taking advantage of its enormous head as a centrifuge for the bo staff. Such a style would deter an enemy from attempting to choke the bear out, as such an approach would be a death sentence, via a flurry of spinning lumber. :shock:

If I ever found myself in a fight with this bear, in order to ensure my survival, I'd have to exploit its one apparent weakness: its hamstring that it pulled in the end of the video from doing kata while sitting down. Bad choice, bear. Bad choice...

DAMN!!!

Bears are pretty formidable, anyway. But a bear with a stick??!!!

All I can say is....DAMN!!!!

R

DAMN!!!

Bears are pretty formidable, anyway. But a bear with a stick??!!!

All I can say is....DAMN!!!!

R

not only a bear with a stick, but a bear with a stick who has seemingly mastered kung fu

thats an impressive bear

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back