• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kusuguru Project - Walkthrough Guide

The Photographer is hidden between two buildings in the capitol. She be sneakin'!
Also, she needs you to "handle" something for her.
Should be easy enough to find her.

M'kay I finished the game. (I think)

Must say, the final boss fight is LEGENDARILY annoying (but good).

And the ending is awesome. (not gonna spoil it)

Furthermore, for anyone that didn't finish the game yet, I'm about 80% sure you can free roam after you complete it.
(Won't be able to confirm until I take care of a missing file problem. I think I can handle it myself)

UPDATE: Fixded the problem, and learned the truth. There is no free roam. (so finish all your shit before the final boss)

So... No free roam... I have only one question.

WHAT THE HELL ARE ALL THOSE EMPTY SPACES IN THE BOSS DUNGEON FOR IF THERE IS NO FREE ROAM!?!?!?

Last edited:
How to pass the Gigantia?

According the walkhrough the steps are:

Get her left armpit. Option 1.
- Get her neck. Break off rod.
- Attempt to get her right armpit. Attach hair to rod.
- Get her right armpit. Option 2.
- Get her navel. Option 3.
- Lick her right nipple. Accelerates.
- Go to her ear and speak to her. Accelerates more.
- Get her nose. Sneezed onto land.

After I attach the hair to rod, when I go to the her right armpit it display the options:

1) Utilizza il bastone!
2) Non mi sembra il caso...

I have to choose the option 1 to get a result, which is:
"Perfetto!! Altra virata!"

Next I go to whre is the right nipple and the options are:
1) Usa il bastone sulla pancia!
2) Non ancora...

Again I have to choose option 1 to get a result which is:
"Perfetto....riesco a toccarlo con la punta!!"

Now the problem starts, when I go to where is the right nipple, there aren't 3 options, just 2:

1) Solletica ancora!
2) Cattiva idea!

If I choose 1, I fall and it is game over.
If I choose 2, nothing happens.

There is no options to lick the nipple. Where is the my error?

- Get her right armpit. Option 2.
- Get her navel. Option 3.
- Lick her right nipple. Accelerates.

did you miss the navel?

Could I get some help with a few things? There are a bunch of quests I am not able to complete, and I can't find posts about how to do them.

1)The armpit challenge
I read somewhere that talking to the maid outside of where I did the Underworld Tournament would get me the spell I need to complete the challenge, but all the maid does is congratulate me for putting on a good show.

2)Freeing the maid
I can't figure out a way to free the maid at the Auction House or a way to tickle the slave trader so badly she complies with me.

3) Spa massage
I don't know where to find the ribbon

4) Saving the girl in the Underworld
I read that I need to find someone in the spa to take her place, but no one I can talk to gives me any sort of interaction at this point

5) Where to go after core
I just continued the game while I couldn't work these out. I beat Uni's general who was guarding Uni and the core, and I have no idea where I'm supposed to go next. Looked around a lot and talked to a lot of people but I just don't know where I'm supposed to go.

I'm sure finishing one of these quests will let me finish the others, but since I can't figure out how to finish any of them I'm stuck. Feedback would be appreciated!

Edit: oh and I have tons of save files so there's no risk of any of my quests expiring or anything. I can go back to a time where the quests are doable

Could I get some help with a few things? There are a bunch of quests I am not able to complete, and I can't find posts about how to do them.

1)The armpit challenge
I read somewhere that talking to the maid outside of where I did the Underworld Tournament would get me the spell I need to complete the challenge, but all the maid does is congratulate me for putting on a good show.

2)Freeing the maid
I can't figure out a way to free the maid at the Auction House or a way to tickle the slave trader so badly she complies with me.

3) Spa massage
I don't know where to find the ribbon

4) Saving the girl in the Underworld
I read that I need to find someone in the spa to take her place, but no one I can talk to gives me any sort of interaction at this point

5) Where to go after core
I just continued the game while I couldn't work these out. I beat Uni's general who was guarding Uni and the core, and I have no idea where I'm supposed to go next. Looked around a lot and talked to a lot of people but I just don't know where I'm supposed to go.

I'm sure finishing one of these quests will let me finish the others, but since I can't figure out how to finish any of them I'm stuck. Feedback would be appreciated!

Edit: oh and I have tons of save files so there's no risk of any of my quests expiring or anything. I can go back to a time where the quests are doable
1, 2, 3, 4: same here
5: south west of the transmission tower, there are a couple rainbows and they bring you to the final area

Can't get past Gigantia. I do as the guide tells me, but after talking to her ear she throw me off.

Last edited:
M'kay, I've been playing this for a while again, and found some stuff that's not in the guide.

1) HOW TO UN-BREAK (and complete) GIGANTIA.
Step 1: Save AS SOON as the gigantia part starts.
Step 2: Download the Italian version of the game.
Step 3: Import ALL of your saves into the Italian version.
Step 4: Do EXACTLY what the guide says.
Step 5: Save BEFORE you make her sneeze.
Step 6: Transfer all saves back to English version.
Continue.

Alright. The translated version is bugged. Got it.

Nope didn't work. I do notice I can get her to turn, but not to accelerate. I neither am able to speak to her without getting thrown off.

Now the problem starts, when I go to where is the right nipple, there aren't 3 options, just 2:

1) Solletica ancora!
2) Cattiva idea!

If I choose 1, I fall and it is game over.
If I choose 2, nothing happens.

There is no options to lick the nipple. Where is the my error?

It's the other nipple (her left nipple in fact; our right) and on that nipple you have two options. You were tickling her navel with the feathered rod again.

1) Stuzzica (tease)
2) Lecca (lick)

However, I'm stuck myself too. Both option 'tickle' her, but do nothing in the end. I got her to turn toward the land, but not to accelerate. Everytime I whisper in her ear, she throw me off (when I tease her ear, nothing happens). Making her sneeze before going to her ear makes me fall in the sea as well.

The walkthrough is mistaken or my save is corrupted (I saved on the ship prior to the Gigantia event in the English version).

EDIT: Finally. Slighty higher to the right you can also interact with her left nipple (our right). I think I have the solution now. Finally. ;) The walkthrough mixed up right and left for the armpits, but got them right for the nipples. Be careful with that.

I'm reading 'Sta aumentando il passo!' that's Italian for 'She's accelerating (increasing her pace)!'.

Last edited:
What an awesome game!

I've been playing the games on this forum lately and wow, this one is awesome and one of the hardest ones I've encountered. Does anyone still have by any change the giganteas' spots layout? Strolling on that invisible dungeon with no guide is a pain. Great game! :)

EDIT: Nvm, figured it out and finished the game, what a fun adventure.

Last edited:
How the HELL do you reach gigantias damn nose i can't get there!

Has been a while, but if I remember correctly you don't have to reach her nose with your character. Just try to interact with it from a distance (so the closest points to the nose you can get to).

Could anyone help? I'm trapped on the witch in the tournament in the underworld :( and i don't think i got the right techniques i only got double tickle and the barrier move along with navel :/

I keep getting an error when trying to play the game, it says RGSS102E.D11 could not be found. So I downloaded the patch, but now it says RGSS-RTP Standard could not be found. How to I surpass this so I can play the game?

Last edited:
Hello everyone ! I just discovered kusuguri project a few days ago, and I love it ! I have just one problem, when I arrived to the end of the game, when you go to the cristal to fight your friend, all the dialogues are in italian. So I don't undertstand a thing ^^

Is anyone can tell me where i can find a version of the game totaly translated ? Thank you.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back