• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

La Cage... finally!

duannewalton

2nd Level Red Feather
This past week, I finally made it up to La Cage in Chicago. It’s it the same building that The Sanctuary was. My session was with the switch, Mistress Victoria. A kind redhead with smooth skin. Instead of a typical tickle/footplay session, I decided to actually try a fantasy scenario. She played a psychiatrist and I was her patient. I laid on the couch in the cross-dressing room and she sat next to me dressed smartly and holding a clipboard. I told her how I was struggling with depression and couldn’t take pleasure in things like I used to. She asked me what sort of things I used to take pleasure things in and I told her about my early memories of Underdog’s tickle feather gun episode, the Desenex commercial, the Tickle Deodorant commercial, etc. I told her about how I started noticing girls in Jr. High slipping in and out of their loafers in class and the Christmas party when they all danced in their stocking feet. I told her about my first real girlfriend and how we used to tickle each other silly. All the while she was smiling as she crossed her legs and dangled her high heels. She couldn’t get them back on and I had to help her. Eventually, she diagnosed I just needed someone to tickle, and to tickle me. She then stripped to her black bra and panties and got on the couch with me. I had my arm around her to keep her from falling off (and sneak in a few hugs in the process!). We started tickling each other’s sides and underarms (she admitted her underarms are her most ticklish part). She has a soft, throaty chuckle punctuated by hiccupping gasps. She has very nice feet, but they’re not very ticklish. She used to be a ballerina and her feet became kind of toughened. I asked her if ballerinas had someone backstage to massage and tickle their feet after every performance. She said no, but quickly added they should. All in all, an excellent first time. Recommended.

I'd love to check it out

How much was your session??
Where are they located or do you have a link??

duannewalton said:
. She used to be a ballerina and her feet became kind of toughened. I asked her if ballerinas had someone backstage to massage and tickle their feet after every performance. She said no, but quickly added they should. All in all, an excellent first time. Recommended.

No, we don't have a person to do that backstage, and if we asked the fellows we work with to do it for us they would refuse as they are more interested in using their hands and feet (or worse) on each other.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back