• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LA tickling report

Haltickling

2nd Level Green Feather
No, I was not Sleepless in Seattle, but some wonderful tickling experiences took away my sleep in Los Angeles:

During my trip to the States, I visited two studios in LA which offer tickling on their 'menu'. At Lady Laura's Dominion, I had a ticklish tryst with cutie Kassy Brat, whose girlish pout was only topped by her ticklish laughter. Although I wouldn't describe her as extremely sensitive, it was so much fun to play with her. I even managed to show her a few new ticklish spots on her body… If you go there, you should choose the Rock Room, well equipped with an X-cross, a bondage rack, and a love swing (I tried all!).

While Lady Laura's place conveyed a more familiar, intimate ambience, Lady Elizabeth's Passive Arts Studio is clearly the biggest and most professionally organized studio I have ever seen (and I've seen some!). Alenska was my victim of choice there, and boy was I lucky! She is very ticklish almost everywhere, and she just loved it! While I tickled her at the X-cross, she offered me her foot for tickling to distract me from her armpits several times, only to howl and wriggle when I accepted the bait. Her picture on www.passivearts.com doesn't do her justice at all, she's much lovelier (and not so voluptuous) in real life.

Lord, I hope I'll never have to decide between two such lovely, ticklish girls, it would give me a hard time! Unless I could take them both… ;)

I gotta get to LA

Hal, great information. Did you happen to get a look at Ashley? She looks quite interesting on the web site.

I just gotta visit LA!

Yes, Giantfan, Ashley was there: Rather tall and well-proportioned, but very beautiful. I just happen to like the petite girls better, but that's my personal taste. Anyway, it's a great place for tickle games, they have some body for every taste there (no pun intended)! :D

I was at Lady Lauras today for the first time. I highly recommend it. I met with Nita and she was perfect. We took turns tickling each other and her personality was put me right at ease. She made it so much fun. Also, she has incredible long, silky hair which is another fetish of mine.

While I was there, another one of us had a session with both Kat and November. They were right next door and I heard some great laughing and screaming through the walls. I am very curious what he thought of these two, as they are both very cute and sounded like at least one of them was very ticklish. If you don't want to make your session public, I hope you email me with your opinion at [email protected].

Nita at Lady Lauras

Jerry,

I'm so glad you had a session with Nita. I've been very curious about her. Please describe how ticklish she is and what her most ticklish spots are.

I have actually had sessions with both Kat and November. Kat is definitely the more ticklish of the two.

I'd like to have a session with Nita soon but I haven't heard any word on how ticklish she is. She is certainly beautiful and exotic. Her vast experience would help in any session. :)

Man In Black

Hi MIB,

It depends on what kind of tickling session you are looking for. I don't want to sway an opinion from making an appointment with her based on my opinion. If you'd like to know if she's into your kind of session, I suggest emailing her. I had a great session with her but I'm into switching (tickling each other) and long hair and Nita was great. I will see her again. If you are into being a dominant and just tickling her senseless, I don't know if she's the one. (If she reads this, or any of her coworkers, and I'm wrong, please let me know. Again, I don't want her to lose potential customers) She admitted to prefering light tickles with plenty of breaks. But she is very ticklish and absolutely gorgeous.

Nita at Lady Lauras

Thanks Jerry,

I have interviewed Nita and she has no problem being tickled for an hour. I just wanted to know if she was ticklish. I'd still like to know where.

MIB

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back