• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lack of f/m = Foot Phobias??

dreadhawk4511

Ok, so this is something I've noticed for a loooong time. I like tickling men's feet. That's right, I'm not at all repulsed by those smelly things as long as the guy they belong to is cute. ;)

The problem is that most of my friends wouldn't ever touch a guy's feet, even if he's a supermodel. :p I'm seriously starting to think that I'm in some super-minority of women without foot phobias. I also think that the (at least) moderate rarity of F/M foot tickling clips stems from these phobias. I seriously think M/M would be easier to find just because guys aren't as squeamish about feet.

So... am I alone in any/all/most of this? Is there anything that I/we can do about it?

I've noticed the same thing as well, it's a rarity for any woman to find beauty in men's feet... though it's a given most men don't care for their feet in general, at least compared to women, which would explain why we barely see any women finding male feet attractive in the slightest.
I have met at least one girl who's into male feet and she happens to be my girlfriend.

I doubt you're alone, but it's unavoidable to say you're in the minority. I don't know if there is anything that you can do, but encouraging more men to take care of their own feet, apply lotion every chance they get and discouraging them going barefoot so their feet can be more attractive so any woman with a foot fetish.

Lance up there said it true. Guys just do not take care of their feet, and therefore they are not generally attractive at all. Look, I am a girl with a foot fetish, and I would be more than willing to have my way with any pair of feet that I thought looked nice. But the great majority of the time, those feet will belong to another girl. So be it!

i love having my feet tickled and even though i fight, my feet get it rough but i try my hardest to look after them and keep them soft :)

Thanks guys! This is pretty helpful! :]]

i love having my feet tickled and even though i fight, my feet get it rough but i try my hardest to look after them and keep them soft :)

I feel like you'd easily fall into the "cute guys most girls would be glad to tickle" category. :blush I really think that a guy's overall appearance has a ton to do with whether or not a girl will touch his feet, since she's less likely to see them as gross if the rest of him is appealing.

The process for me is: "see if he's cute first, then check out his feet and, unless there are any nasty fungal infections, tickle them."

I'm not like the other guys.

But you are like other guys in that you are completely self absorbed. Every post of yours that I've seen so far consists of you talking about how great your feet are, sight unseen. Get over yourself.

The process for me is: "see if he's cute first, then check out his feet and, unless there are any nasty fungal infections, tickle them."

Only no infections, eh? Haha! You are a tolerant girl then. ;)

In my honsty, I'm usualy be wearing socks everyday when I'm at home...I do take them off when I'm going to sleep (not sure why). Sometime I do soak my feet and give them a wash incase it's too dry. In fact I have the ped-egg to even get the rough skin off. And if I'm requested to wash my feet, I'll do it if they really want me too.

Though from what Bella had mentioned...I'm kinda like every other guys in som cases.

lol to let any girls out there that love tickling guys feet. mine are always up for tickling and I keep good care of mine ^-^ I would get pedicures but I am embarrassed to go alone and afraid I will be laughing alot during it :blush

I've been told I have cute feet.

Disclaimer: This post may have not been very helpful, sadly.

Last edited:
But I, ragazzo, am very much the opposite. I do not talk my feet up. I let them speak for themselves. And I avoid wearing shoes as much as possible, thus letting them be free and seen by everyone.

You are correct, signore! There is no surprise, only the lust over the actual thing. Also, if everyone avoided shoes as I do, there would be no disappointment when someone went through all the trouble of removing them only to find something ugly there. Everyone can see how beautiful mine are. Also, it means I constantly have that connection to where I am. I can feel the earth beneath me, and that is important because there is more to life than what causes a stirring in your pants.

Bella, doesn't walking around barefoot mean your feet get all dirty? No offense, but when I hear a girl walks everywhere barefoot, some less 'virtuous' places come to mind, which then makes it a complete turn-off.

As for the OP, I don't know... could be a cultural thing, but I didn't get the sense that girls were put off by my feet. Actually, because we're mostly big kids in my gang, tickle-fights erupt very often, and girls tend to go after my feet quite often. They find it funny that my feet are so ticklish, and find it cute how much I try and protect them from tickling.

That said, I do take care of my feet: I regularly remove the dead skin, and put lotion on to keep them soft. Also, I shower frequently, especially after long walks, so the foot odor isn't that much of a thing.

You are correct, signore! There is no surprise, only the lust over the actual thing. Also, if everyone avoided shoes as I do, there would be no disappointment when someone went through all the trouble of removing them only to find something ugly there. Everyone can see how beautiful mine are. Also, it means I constantly have that connection to where I am. I can feel the earth beneath me, and that is important because there is more to life than what causes a stirring in your pants.
I like your attitude. But then I live for barefoot season as it is, and appreciate the beauty that abounds when the tempatures get warm. besides, i think it's just downright healthier. High five.
I also wish God would introduce me to more women who where into tickling mens feet. I could use a good laugh.

Last edited:
Duke, indeed it does mean they get dirty. Fortunamente, I am not doing it to turn anyone on. I am doing it because I like how it feels.

E Signor Ticklefeet, it is indeed healthier and far more enjoyable, in my opinion. High five, indeed. ;)

I remember when I had to go barefoot because my shoes gave me a blister.I am so used to wearing shoes that it felt awkward,but as we went along to different stores I got used to it.Unfortunately,many places have rules that you have to wear shoes.I think that is kinda sad because people should be able to go barefoot if they want to.I mean what difference does it make if someone chooses to not wear shoes,it's not like they can make the floor anymore dirty then it already is.

I remember when I had to go barefoot because my shoes gave me a blister.I am so used to wearing shoes that it felt awkward,but as we went along to different stores I got used to it.Unfortunately,many places have rules that you have to wear shoes.I think that is kinda sad because people should be able to go barefoot if they want to.I mean what difference does it make if someone chooses to not wear shoes,it's not like they can make the floor anymore dirty then it already is.

I'm pretty sure it's the other way around - they're concerned about the health of your feet, not their floor.

They're concerned with neither. It's a leftover rule from the 60's designed to keep hippies away as they were considered an undesirable element.

I'm pretty sure it's the other way around - they're concerned about the health of your feet, not their floor.

I don't think so,because when my parents owned their restaurants we had to make people wear shoes because the board of health said it was unsanitary.Which made no sense to me because as long as they didn't put their feet up on the table it shouldn't affect the food any.
As for the hippy thing I guess that's possible,but then,why would the board of health say it is unsanitary and schools not allow kids to be barefoot.When we had pajama day in school we had to wear our slippers when we walked the hallway because it we weren't allowed to be barefoot in school.

My girlfriend seems to like to see/touch my feet.
Even though she doesn't have a fetish and doesn't know about mine.
But you're definitely not the only one

I don't think so,because when my parents owned their restaurants we had to make people wear shoes because the board of health said it was unsanitary.Which made no sense to me because as long as they didn't put their feet up on the table it shouldn't affect the food any.
As for the hippy thing I guess that's possible,but then,why would the board of health say it is unsanitary and schools not allow kids to be barefoot.When we had pajama day in school we had to wear our slippers when we walked the hallway because it we weren't allowed to be barefoot in school.

I think it's deemed 'unsanitary' by the health board (and thus necessary to donne footgear) because of that very possibility, that one person could put their feet up on the table where fresh food is. And also, do you want some person to walk in with dreadfully smelly, gnarled, ingrown-toenailed, hairy, warty, and all around disgusting feet? Just think of it: one unappealing pair of pieds walks in to your store and, as your rule in this food place is 'shoes optional', they decide to let their appalling feet breath breathe (and thus creating a palpable miasma of knock-out stench from the eye-watering smell in the process). As they're gnawing down on their food, blissfully unaware the effect the smell - and thus sight (eyes being drawn to the source of the stench) - of their god-forsaken feet, everyone within smell has their appetites suddenly fly away, and some even demanding refunds for the deplorable state your restaurant allows itself to go into (all on account of this one person's feet, mind you). I think if the feet are hidden behind the fabric of shoes, it at least lessens the horror that may be hiding behind those shoes. :stickout

Just my opinion, my thoughts on that matter. :happy:

My sexual attraction to girls' feet has actually made me self-conscious about my own, believe it or not. I don't get pedicures or anything like that, though. After all, most of the girls that I've seen seem to "hate feet". As "the quiet guy" in school, I accidentally heard all kinds of things I wasn't supposed to, lol.

I think it's deemed 'unsanitary' by the health board (and thus necessary to donne footgear) because of that very possibility, that one person could put their feet up on the table where fresh food is. And also, do you want some person to walk in with dreadfully smelly, gnarled, ingrown-toenailed, hairy, warty, and all around disgusting feet? Just think of it: one unappealing pair of pieds walks in to your store and, as your rule in this food place is 'shoes optional', they decide to let their appalling feet breath breathe (and thus creating a palpable miasma of knock-out stench from the eye-watering smell in the process). As they're gnawing down on their food, blissfully unaware the effect the smell - and thus sight (eyes being drawn to the source of the stench) - of their god-forsaken feet, everyone within smell has their appetites suddenly fly away, and some even demanding refunds for the deplorable state your restaurant allows itself to go into (all on account of this one person's feet, mind you). I think if the feet are hidden behind the fabric of shoes, it at least lessens the horror that may be hiding behind those shoes. :stickout

Because the shoe policy keeps them from wearing sandals to the same effect, yes? I'm almost certain that loss of business due to customer foot odor has practically nothing to do with the rule. As for whether or not health has anything to do with it, I ran across a story that took place at a Burger King last year. The "No shirt, no shoes" rule came into play, and it was stated that it had nothing to do with health codes, it was merely store policy.

That is one scary thought,Sadistic,I must say lol.If the customers started to demand a refund it could be an even more devastating nightmare.I don't think I have ever came across such nasty feet.I've seen very dirty feet but,nothing like what you've just described.

Queen, I was just thinking of the worst possible situation that could happen, and Bella was kind enough to poke some holes in my theory. :p

Bella, do you know anything further in the story, as to the reason 'why' the 'no shirt, no shoes' rule became the store's policy? Or, do you just think it's similar to the hippie reason, whenever they first created the laws?

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back