• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lack of free clips

The_rocking

TMF Master
I remember the days when there was several posts of free tickling clips, now is all business and advertisements.

Now tickle theater have more posts of free and rare clips.

Sad thing...

here here

I hear ya Rocking, dunno how some companies expect to drum up business without free samples, people don't wanna buy before they get an idea of what they're getting. Nice to see you're posting again dude. Welcome back

Yeah, I remember a really generous guy who used to update his site with loads of free clips and ask nothing in return.

His name was boobietickle.

bravo shire....

...you really cut him to the quick. Way to be.

Yep, TT is the place to go for clips now...also, you can upload directly to there, learn how to use video and file spliting programs etc...and also, the mods on TT imediatly move all those advertisments with no free sample clips to other sections so their vid clip section is exactly that:)

Clips...

Nothing wrong with selling your movie in clip form. As what femfeet.com has been doing. But alot of the sites completely killing their clip service to me is unacceptable. Would you buy a pair of shoes if you couldn't try them on? On top of that, there's no clear way to see "buyer reviews" on alot of videos, so buying these so called clips, like the ones usually found on clip4sale.com for example...is a risky venture.

This is why I stuck with The Last Laugh for the longest. I've purchased quite a bit of his videos already, simply because his clips are present. And if MTP had digital versions of their classics I might end up buying ALL of em. LoL The clips exist, and I would love to own the entire Farra series if it weren't only on VHS.

Previews are essential. Though I do understand that in this fetish, you have the poor leeches who do nothing but horde previews and never, ever buy. Usually these people couldn't afford the video in the first place, so they really shouldn't count in the overall view. But there are those that probably would never buy a video even if they could. "Why, they'll just keep making 5 minute clips for me to leech." I understand those exist, but still, there really isn't any other way Id buy a video.

Perhaps a weekly preview should be done like MTP's current site, and for those that have already bought a video, maybe an email subscription with exclusive previews can be released. I mean, they are already proven customers. So this could work to the sites benefit.

I don't know, just tossing ideas around. I like that Japanese site, Baby Productions or something, I'm bound to buy at least 3-4 of his DVD's sometime real soon. (Cool box art too ;p) Simply because I know exactly how his models look, react, and what kind of techniques he performs. And I like it, I want more. Which is the secret to making a purchase isn't it?

Oh well, I've talked too long. lol

--Ace

Ace, if you've figured out a way to buy stuff from Baby Baby Entertainment, fill us in on how to do it.
Them Japanese folks really know how to tickle their beautiful ladies.

hmmm

I disagree. Nearly every time a tickling media producer releases a new video, it is rare that they dont have a clip for it. They dont have time to make clips for everthing they dish out. Tickling producers have to eat too. Besides, isn't what they are doing worth our money. Before I discovered companies that made these videos, I thought I was alone in the world. Remember that we all need our bread, and you would do the same if you owned a tickling company.

Well Grimgor, we all have our diferrent tastes in videos, even if they're about our favorite fetish, tickling.
For instance, foot tickling does nothing for me, I'd get more turned on by watching the grass grow in my front yard.
Show me a preview or I won't buy. Period.

Re: Clips...

Ace Riley said:
Nothing wrong with selling your movie in clip form. As what femfeet.com has been doing. But alot of the sites completely killing their clip service to me is unacceptable. Would you buy a pair of shoes if you couldn't try them on? On top of that, there's no clear way to see "buyer reviews" on alot of videos, so buying these so called clips, like the ones usually found on clip4sale.com for example...is a risky venture.

--Ace

Try to look in the video reviews section on this forum.......you'll find a lot of useful reviews from various menbers (and also reviews of clips from me lol)

TKpervert said:
Well Grimgor, we all have our diferrent tastes in videos, even if they're about our favorite fetish, tickling.
For instance, foot tickling does nothing for me, I'd get more turned on by watching the grass grow in my front yard.
Show me a preview or I won't buy. Period.

Yes I agree with TKpervert...not literally but the point he is making LOL. UB tickling and goofing off fun tickling does nothing for me..also ya gotta watch out for the bad acting tickling too..so this is why preview clips are needed if ya wanna sell. Its all part of good marketing.

there used to be a guy named the_rocking and he used to post tons of good clips, such as feetonline clips and footparadise clips....sigh....

I stick by what I said in the third post of this thread.

dude, boobies clips were always retreads already usually seen on here before. rocking had clips noone else had....sure some of em were member clips, but they still werent seen anywhere else on here.

TKpervert said:
Show me a preview or I won't buy. Period. [/B]

The Front yard does nothing for me, now the back yard now thats a different story............... :D

DB

dtrell said:
dude, boobies clips were always retreads already usually seen on here before. rocking had clips noone else had....sure some of em were member clips, but they still werent seen anywhere else on here.

Doesn't happen often, but I agree with Dtrell here :D

Oh my GOD, hell must've just frozen over :eek: :devil:

Well, I hadn't seen many of them before.

And anyway, this boobie/rocking comparison goes deeper than that.

You're right; Rocking gave us 10x the clips boobie did...and then was railroaded out of here for the self interests of some. I don't think Rocking did anything intentional and we should have been more greatful. Now we're left with nothing but 10 second dud clips from the producers. :(

You're right; Rocking gave us 10x the clips boobie did...and then was railroaded out of here for the self interests of some.

None of this is true. Firstly, boobie gave less clips per update, but updated more often than rocking, so his total count was at least the same as rocking's. Secondly, rocking was 'railroaded out' by his own free will, when he childishly decided to give up because a few people criticised him.

i agree with shire on that...rocking bagged out way too easily.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back