• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ladies a Question

TicklesFemales

1st Level Indigo Feather
I have seen a lot of video clips of stiff hair brushes being used to tickle womens feet. I myself think that would be more painful on your soles then tickling. What do you all think is it painful for your soles or does it really tickle when a stiff hair brush is used on you. I am not that much into pain, but I do love to tickle torture a ticklish lady making them laugh uncontrolably and beg for mercy when tickling them. Let me know what you think.

Hairbrushes make excellent spanking implements. And they're
great for brushing hair. Usability stops there, in my opinion.

^Bwahaha :clap:

I've never really had them used on me properly, but I get the impression that they are more painful than ticklish aswell. I have very sensitive feet though, perhaps that has something to do with it becoming a painful feeling rather than a tickling sensation? :shrug:

Ive used a hair brush on a girl, and it was actually pretty devastating. But at some point it does hurt. You just have to know how to use it

I see it just seems to me that a stiff hairbrush going up and down on a ladies soles would be painful instead of tickling, kind of like scratching really hard. I have used softer brushes like art painters brushes and the work great in between toes and on arches but a stiff hair brush I just think would hurt more than tickle. Keep the comments coming. Ladies what are your feelings on this issue?

Hairbrushes typically aren't terribly effective on me, but that isn't because they hurt. I imagine it depends on the kind of brush you're using. Most hard-bristled brushes have little round balls on the end of the bristles to prevent scratching. I would think soft-bristled brushes would actually scratch more than hard ones.

I've used hard-bristled brushes on others in the past and gotten amazing results every time. Everyone's different, though.

I have used a cheap plastic detangling hairbrush (with a little plastic ball on the end of each bristle) many times on soles. My ex described it as hundreds of finger nails tickling all at the same time. He's not into pain and definitely would have said if it hurt. It was even better used with lotion (don't let the lotion absorb).

I can even tickle myself with a hairbrush, so hell yes, it works pretty damn good. Of course you shouldn't press on it too hard, same with fingernails though!

I hate the brush and I do not like the way some people use them in the clips. To me it is over used. Good ole fingers work for me...

peace out,
daddy

=)

actually just had a little tickle session using a hair brush.. it worked wonders =)

xoxo
Angel

Have used it 2 or 3 times with really good results but I think that is because I did not use much pressure and let the bristles do their thing.

They seem to get good results in the vid clips even when used with harder pressure so maybe its an individual thing. I can see how a hairbrush used on someone that says they are not feet ticklish might change their mind.

^Bwahaha :clap:

I've never really had them used on me properly, but I get the impression that they are more painful than ticklish aswell. I have very sensitive feet though, perhaps that has something to do with it becoming a painful feeling rather than a tickling sensation? :shrug:

I always thought that this would be the case which is why I've never tried it.

I have never had a hairbrush used on me (except to brush my hair). Fingertips are still the deadliest tickling device, so who needs the brushes? For me the smaller the point of the tickling instrument on my skin (fingertip, pointed feather, tiny paintbrush), the more torturous it is.

Yes I like the finger tickling most of all, or a feather used in between toes and the pointed end of a feather going up and down the soles slowly or a artists paint brush going under the toes and up and down the arches. Fingers always work best though. I have used a piece of broom straw on womens feet before also and it tickles a lot. Thanks all for posting in this thread and keep them coming.

depends

I have incredibly ticklish feet. Being properly bound, my wife could drive me insane, with fingernails and licking/nibbling.

Brush works very well on my soles when VERY LIGHTLY aplied, otherwise its just pain.

I agree that you can see clips where the ler uses the brush so intensly that the lees reaction is more pain than anything else.

An average ticklish person(in their feet) could not be broken by tickling, but if you just produce pain she will suffer for sure...even the most unticklish soles are sensitive to pain. (which can be sexy, but its a different issue)
Diego

I have incredibly ticklish feet. Being properly bound, my wife could drive me insane, with fingernails and licking/nibbling.

Brush works very well on my soles when VERY LIGHTLY aplied, otherwise its just pain.

I agree that you can see clips where the ler uses the brush so intensly that the lees reaction is more pain than anything else.

An average ticklish person(in their feet) could not be broken by tickling, but if you just produce pain she will suffer for sure...even the most unticklish soles are sensitive to pain. (which can be sexy, but its a different issue)
Diego

Diego, sorry if this is being rude, or pushy, or forward, but how do you get your feet to be so ticklish? Or do they just turn out to be that way? My feet are not as sensitive, sometimes, and i think it frustrates my husband when he tries to tickle me on them. Is there a trick to getting them to be more ticklish?

Oh, and i'm Stephanie btw. I am very new here, in case you couldn't figure that out from just the goofiness of my message. Just combing through some of the welcome and intro threads, and stumbled upon your comments.

Stephanie, this is just what I have heard from others. Lotioning and softening your feet everyday and wearing socks in shoes make your feet more sensitive to being tickled.
I am not sure if that works but some women have said it does. Also nylons sometimes makes the feet more sensitive when tickled. You also can try hypnosis in having the hypnotist telling you that from now on your feet are your most ticklish place on your body. I have heard that works also. Not sure if any of these things work or not but hey maybe you might want to try them.

Hi Stephanie

Diego, sorry if this is being rude, or pushy, or forward, but how do you get your feet to be so ticklish? Or do they just turn out to be that way? My feet are not as sensitive, sometimes, and i think it frustrates my husband when he tries to tickle me on them. Is there a trick to getting them to be more ticklish?

Oh, and i'm Stephanie btw. I am very new here, in case you couldn't figure that out from just the goofiness of my message. Just combing through some of the welcome and intro threads, and stumbled upon your comments.

Hi Stephanie! You are not nbeing rude.
Let me tell you that my feet are just hypersensitive and ticklish, they always were, however when I was much younger I used to practice Karate, and being barefoot definetly hardened my soles makink them much less sensitive and ticklish. Nowadays I always wear comfortable shoes (even running shoes) and almost never walg barefoot This increased my ticklishness a lot. If I am not well tied up its impossible to tickle my feet without receiving a dangerous (not voluntary) kick.

I understand your frustration, most of my girlfriends, even those with soft and sensitive feet were not so ticklish in their feet (when you see video clips it seems that almost everyone is ticklish as hell...but thats just a delicious fantasy which I love). My wifes feet(now ex-wife) are absolutely unticklish so I found that nibbling and bitting just producing tolerable pain was satisfying for both (the bdsm side)

She rarely walks barefoot but she is not ticklish at all, anyway barefooters are not ticklish I love to see Pam Anderson walking barefoot. I love her feet and I see that her soles although very well shaped are very hard with callouses in hellls and balls. How can she be ticklish? The skin is a protection and if you are constantly exposing it to friction it will develop more protection.

Tell your husband to tickle you in your knees and thights (it worked on most of my girfriiends and my wife could not stand knee tickling). Otherwise just enjoy the fantasy and try to substitute (I am sorry for my English) tickling with other sexy games.
Good Luck!!

Diego

i've had hairbrushes used on my feet a few times, but only once was it effective. i was quite surprised by how effective it was. i'm not sure if it was the hairbrush or the ler. there was no pain any time a hairbrush was used.

Thanks Tickles, i'll have to try those. And thank you as well, Diego, your input is definitely helpful too. This site is already proving useful. People are really nice, and quite helpful.

may i have your attention for this important announcement:

hairbrush = screaming and begging

that is all :p

I've tried it on myself and it tickles one hell of a lot! But only if used softly ... I think it would hurt the way I've seen in clips.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back