• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ladies, where's your cut-off point for flip-flop weather?

Merkle'sBoner

TMF Poster
Do you have a temperature where you say if its at least this many degrees, you could wear flip flops today? Can you tell spring isn't getting here fast enough for me? :D

I've been seeing quite a few here in delaware. Suppose to warm up even more this week. The shoe shackles are breaking here at about 55degrees....

Usually once it hits 50 degrees I'm into flip flops for the next 6 months at least. I haven't yet this year, though. I need to buy some.

In California, there is no such thing. I'm inclined to think that it's a foreign concept in Seattle as well, given how many women I saw modeling the ever-popular "ski pants and sandals" combo in 20-degree weather.

I've seen girls wear flip flops in 30 odd degree weather F. I posted about how a few years ago, the girl who cuts my hair, Kristie, who looks like Mandy Moore, wore sandals in early Feb, when it was about 30 degrees.

The last couple of years, she hasn't worn sandals until mid March or early April.

Ironically, I have to get my hair cut tomorrow, as I haven't been for over two months. The weather is supposed to be 65 and sunny, so I'm hopeful. I haven't seen her feet since last Sept or Oct, I believe.

Pretty soon, many beautiful feet will be coming out. I look forward to it.

Mitch

Tomorrow, well actually technically later on today... :)

should be an EPIC day! Supposed to be sunny and close to 70 degrees, it's Saint Patrick's Day AND the first day of March Madness! Hopefully will be lots of flip-flop's out and about! :D Doesn't get much better than that!

I find it amusing that in a thread specifically soliciting female responses, only two out of the ten replies above to the original question are actually from females.

This is an interesting quality of the TMF male.

Yet, on the other hand, the ladies of the TMF, contrary to everything I know about women, have inexplicably passed up a chance to talk about their shoes.

I find it amusing that in a thread specifically soliciting female responses, only two out of the ten replies above to the original question are actually from females.

This is an interesting quality of the TMF male.

Yet, on the other hand, the ladies of the TMF, contrary to everything I know about women, have inexplicably passed up a chance to talk about their shoes.
Good observation. The ladies know what he's up to, so why feed him?

I always wonder how hard it would be to get a pedicure before bringing out your feet for the summer! I get mine done all year round...never know when they may need to come out to play!!! I love flip flop weather...wish it was warm enough all year round to wear them...so freeing for the feet!!! Of course, I always hope that I would happen upon a ler in my travels and we would go off somewhere for some fun....oh, well, one could always dream!

Down here in Alabama, I've seen women wear flip-flops in the dead of winter...seriously.

It was up to 30 degrees today and I wore sandals. A lot of the snow has melted so it was nice to wear sandals since I hate wearing shoes. :D

It's gonna be in the 80's this weekend in Atlanta. It's weird to see people in tanktops.

I'm not a flip flop gal, but I do love my sandals. I can't believe it has gotten so hot so fast. I just knew we would have 1 more snowstorm.

Sunny
:Kiss2:

It was 60* here in NYC yesterday and some girls had their flip flops on already. I'll all for it since I love barefoot beauties but 60* isn't beach weather yet.

Since I live in the north east I just base my cut off point to stop wearing flip flops as soon as fall hits. And I using bring them out in late spring when the nicer weather evens out a bit.

Northeaster here. It depends. The weather has been pretty good the last few days, but only a few women wore flip-flops. A Lot are now wearing flats, and some women hold on to the clunky uggs until late march. Once summer hits though it is a pretty nice sight.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back